Amethyst's Arrival[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Amethyst's Arrival[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:06 am

Her ears flick as you touch them, and she shivers as your run your digits through her mane which feels as odd as it looks. There's certainly something there to feel but its almost like unusual air rather than hair. Her eyes close and she groans as your tongue begins to work the length of her horn once again, and as your lips close around it, she shivers. One of her hooves moves up to graze across your flank gently.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:26 am

Shuddering and letting out a pleasured hiss as she grazed my flank with her hoof, I started to work more eagerly up and down her horn... sucking at it now almost like it was a cock. This was so lewd and it was quickly getting me quite excited as well as my own slit dripped feminine nectar onto the floor.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:43 pm

Celestia groaned and continued her attention on your flank. You found yourself a little curious as she moved her head changing the angle you had to take her horn in, but then you felt her lips against your neck blowing her breath against it before she nibbles a little at your soft underside.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:56 pm

I squeaked around her horn a bit in surprise at the shift, but this just helped make it a bit easier for me to take her horn in just a little bit more. As hard as it was, it didn't seem to be poking too hard or anything, which confused me to no end even as I moaned around it some more and worked to see just how good I could make her feel.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:14 pm

You feel her breath against your neck as she moans and sighs under your ministrations which occasionally interrupts her kisses and nibbles. Her horn begins tingling in your mouth as your voice gets throatier making it clear you are driving the older mare closer to the edge. One of her hooves stamps heavily as she squeaks out in ecstasy. A pop goes off from the tip of her horn, and her larger body locks up and trembles as she cums entirely from the attention to her horn.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:44 am

I'm still not sure what happens when that weird pop goes off, but this time I seem to cum right along with her as my own eyes roll up into my head and my slit drools and gushes, the soft pip plap of my mare juices falling to the floor adding to the lewd scent filling the room. Panting a bit, I try to focus and now that we both feel better after that, work to pull the magic suppresser off.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:37 am

Celestia stands there panting as her orgasm comes to a close leaving you the chance to finally work that ring off. As you reach the end though, you feel it no longer between your teeth making you panic that you'd dropped it again, but you notice the chains around Celestia vanish in a puff of smoke, and the darkness that surrounded the two of you recede from Celestia's form. "Oh, it appears Nightmare Moon must have been defeated. Come closer, I'll take us to Twilight and the others." She spreads her wings inviting you to stand beside her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:39 pm

After making sure I hadn't in fact swallowed it somehow, I nodded and stood close to Princess Celestia... though after a moment, I asked "U~Uhm, w~what about how we smell right now?" I certainly had to reek of it, given Nightmare Moon had fucked me and I'd cum while servicing the Princess... and I could smell Celestia as well, not that I minded since she smelled heavenly.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:11 am

Celestia gasps in surprise. "Yes, I guess I forgot about that. I guess a slight delay won't be noticed." Her horn lights up, and you feel something roll over you in a wave seeming to clean your body to pristine condition. You see Celestia's coat too is now immaculate as it practically radiates whiteness and warmth. "Now then, let's go and see my student." Her horn lights once more and your surroundings practically melt to somewhere else.

You and Celestia are in the room of an old stone castle that looks like it hasn't seen use in ages. The light of the sun shining through a window right behind you. Twilight with an elaborate headpiece stands surrounded by her friends each of which has a similar necklace. Opposite them sits a pile of Nightmare Moon's armor smoke still rising from the pile clearing slowly to reveal a tall dark blue pony probably half Celestia's size.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:47 am

I shiver a bit, the feel of the magic washing over me being strange as it felt like a thousand little things washing me clean. Once we were both pristine again, I nodded and stepped close to her. When we arrive, I find myself torn between who I should go to first- on the one hand, I wanted to rush over to Twilight and hug her, letting her know I knew she had it in her. On the other hand, I was curious about the mare who I now assumed was or formerly was Nightmare Moon... something telling me that either way that mare would need some love and affection in the days ahead.

In the end, the fact she was surrounded by her friends made the choice for me, and I tentatively moved towards the pile of Nightmare Moon's armor. "H~Hello?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:45 am

Twilight gasps as she notices Celestia, and the six ponies all gather around the princess. With the other preoccupied, you're able to make your way over to the pony surrounded by the armor. Like Celestia and Nightmare Moon, she has the horn and wings, but she is much smaller. Still, she's a bit larger than the other ponies though it's hard to tell from the way she's laying there curled up on the ground.

She cringes as you speak to her. "Oh, it's you." Her ears lay back, and her eyes cast down looking rather sad. "W-what I did to you was unforgivable." By the looks of it, the mare is very close to crying.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:37 am

Seeing her look so sad, near ready to cry, not to mention her words and the sincerity in them... I couldn't help myself as I gave her a soft smile, stepped forward, and wrapped her in a hug as I said "I forgive you."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:59 am

She looks very shocked as you hug her and say those words. "How? After everything I did. I had you abducted and violated you for my own pleasure. How can you forgive that so easily?" The confusion is clear in her voice as she questions you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:34 pm

I blush a bit and say "F~First, it's because I can tell your sorry about it... if you hadn't been like that, y~you wouldn't have done that." I then squirm and, hesitantly and in a hushed tone "A~And well... b~being honest for both of us... I~it felt good... t-though I think I would have preferred the real you instead of, whatever exactly that was." I then give her another hug and nuzzle to help reassure her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:05 am

She still looks shocked as you show such faith in her and even blushes when you admit to enjoying what she had done. When you pull her into a hug, she simply remains still for a moment before hugging you back. So caught up in your talk, the two of you only now notice Celestia standing over the two of you. "I think Amethyst has the right idea. It's time we put our differences aside and ruled together, little sister." The Mare you were hugging looked between the two of you as if uncertain how to react.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:50 pm

I gave her a nuzzle then pulled back and sat beside her, giving her just a bit of space but knowing I was there for her. I did my best to offer a reassuring and hopeful smile to her, hoping she'd take the offer Celestia was giving her. And hoped she knew and could feel that I was sincere in my own forgivness to her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:15 am

Finally, Luna cracked as she ran up to Celestia nuzzling her sister's larger form. "I'm so sorry, I missed you so much, sister!" Celestia closes her wings around the smaller alicorn, and Twilight approaches you. "Amethyst? How'd you end up here?" You notice her start to look a little worried. "Is Spike okay?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:35 am

"Spike should be okay..." I say after a moment, shifting about a bit as I say "Nightmare Moon sent some lackeys or some such to fetch me... she wanted me as a sort of prize and sign of good luck. Spike should still be back at the library."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:43 am

Luna's ear twitches. "Yes, the Shadow Bolts were instructed to bring her, so they should have left anyone else alone unless they interfered." Twilight nodded, "well last I saw, he was sleeping pretty heavily, so I doubt he was doing much. He is still a bit young to be staying up all night." Celestia steps forward. "Well, it's best we return to the town to tell everyone everything is okay now, and we can check on Spike too. Come along." She turns around and begins walking the way out.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:50 am

Smiling and nodding, I give Twilight a nuzzle and a hug, glad she is alright as well as her friends, then move over to give Luna a nuzzle and help her along... more for moral support than thinking she'd have trouble walking.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games