Amethyst's Arrival[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Amethyst's Arrival[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:06 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Amethyst
Race: Kirin
Appearance: https://derpicdn.net/img/2014/4/8/595515/large.jpeg
Bio: Amethyst doesn't remember much... he remembers that he was was a guy, and not a girl, and that he was watching something or other when there was this great big flash... then the next time he awakens, he's in a peaceful, pretty little clearing lying near a stretch of road that leads to a quaint little cottage and a stream. And of course, that he was missing something. Which of course, caused a bit of a freak out that was bound to draw attention to him-er, herself.

Being some kind of quadrupedal dragon sort of thing had been enough of a start as it was. You couldn't remember what you'd been before, but this certainly wasn't it. You were very certain that you had been a guy though, so the feminine slit between your legs was certainly wrong your thoughts were clear on that as you began to panic making a scene. "Hello, are you okay?" On the nearby bridge was a yellow pony with a pink mane and a large variety of small birds resting on her. "I haven't seen you before."
Last edited by Firehead on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firehead

Re: Amythist's Arrival[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:12 pm

Hyperventilating a bit and looking around wildly, even as I glance towards the yellow pony with a pink mane and the birds, I nearly shriek "N-No I'm not okay! I-I'm some king of d-dragon thing, I-I'm a girl now, and I-I don't know where I am or who you are o-or how your talking!" A part of me said it'd be best to calm down, but I was having trouble doing that right now.
Kuragari

Re: Amethyst's Arrival[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:00 am

The pony was taken aback as you yelled at her looking more worried as the birds on her back took wing and scattered. She stood there a moment indecisively before coming to a decision. Running up to you, she placed her hooves around your neck holding you consolingly. "There there, it's alright. Take deep breaths and relax." Her embrace certainly did feel soothing as she held you in an almost motherly fashion.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:07 am

It took... well, it felt like a while but might have been closer to just five minutes beforemy breathing evened out and i was calming down. Still, it was clear I was still a fair bit freqked out and tense as I tried to look myself over.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:49 pm

Fluttershy let go giving you space as you looked over your body. Your body was rather sleek and smooth. The nearby lake water was gentle, so it provided a good surface to get a look at your face too. "Are you feeling better now?" The yellow pony asks a little awkwardly.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:44 am

"I~I'm... my heart isn't beating a hundred miles a second." I offer, still not sure as I make my way over to the lake to get a better look at myself, head swimming as each step on my now four legs serves as a helpful reminder that I have in fact seeming changed and been transformed.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:36 am

The yellow pony nodded and stepped up beside you. "If you want to talk about what's wrong I'm a good listener. Oh.." She takes a step back and turns to face you offering one of her hooves. "I'm Fluttershy by the way. Who are you?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:27 pm

"I'm..." I pause for a moment, a name coming up in my mind. I'm... not sure if it's what my name had been before I woke up like this... and that nearly restarts my panic. "I~I'm Amethyst... a~and I don't know what I am or why I am whatever I am... o~or where I am..." I shake my head and add "My head's telling me that yesterday, I wasn't four legged or having horns... o~or purple." I was also sure that Ponies didn't talk or have wings, but well...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:45 pm

Fluttershy gives you a pat on the shoulder looking concerned. "It'll be alright, whatever's going on I'm sure there's a way through it. Do you want to come with me into town? I may not know what you are, but I can certainly tell you about where you are. We've got a big celebration coming up tomorrow, and you're welcome to join us until you've figured things out."

As she's talking to you, the head of a pink pony with a frizzy mane comes out of a nearby hole. Stretching out its neck the pony gives you a wink before depositing an envelope under one of Fluttershy's wings before disappearing back into the hole.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:54 am

"I... I uh sure... sure." I say at her offer, though my eyes widen as I watch the strange pink pony seeming pop her head out of a hole she shouldn't have been able to, give her an envelope and wink at me, before disappearing back down.

"W-Wha... I-I... HUH?!" I asked as I gestured between the hole and Fluttershy.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:00 am

Fluttershy looks to you quizzically, is everything alright. Her movement dislodges the envelope drawing her attention. "Oh, how did that get there?" Opening it, she smiled. "Oh, Pinkie's holding a big party tonight." As she looks up from the sheet of paper, she giggles. "Seems you might have been invited as well." Pointing at your head, you notice a similar envelope had been lodged between a horn and ear.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:18 pm

I quickly decided to just forget about it, seeing as, somehow, she hadn't seen the pink equine, who I could only assume was Pinkie Pie. I squeaked though when she pointed out that I had one, briefly freaking out again as I mumbled aloud how I hadn't seen her hooves near me and popping out of wholes... some reassurance from Fluttershy was enough to bring me back as I took the envelope and opened it to look inside.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:48 pm

Inside of the envelope was a hand, or hoof you suppose, written invitation to a pre-celebration of the Summer Sun Celebration tomorrow which included a welcome of friends though you notice the s was added in. You also noticed your name added in after that of Twilight Sparkle. The location of the party was labeled as Golden Oak Library and there was a reminder that there was to be no sleeping on the Eve of the Summer Sun Celebration.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:12 am

Something about this felt strangely familiar, but I couldn't place what how or why, so after a moment I shook my head and said "G~Guess I should come along then... especially since I don't know... well, much of anything. What's, uh, what's this summer sun celebration she mentions?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:19 pm

Fluttershy nodded with a smile. "Sure thing just follow me." She whistled bringing most of the birds back and begins walking. "It's a celebration of the longest day of the year. Everypony stays up all night the day before and watches the sunrise to celebrate. Even better Ponyville is hosting Princess Celestia this year, so she'll be here to celebrate with us."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:15 pm

I nod and move to follow her, something again feeling familiar yet different. I shake the feeling off as I say "Not sure if I can stay up that long, but I wouldn't mind trying. But uh, one question... whose Princess Celestia?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:06 am

She smiles, "Oh don't worry, Pinkie's parties can get pretty wild, so you might not have much trouble staying up. Princess Celestia is the ruler of Equestria as well as the one that controls the movement of the sun and moon. She'll be here to raise the sun and greet the new day with us." Leading you to the middle of town, she stops in front of a tree. "I'm in charge of the music for her arrival, so I need to get in a little rehearsal with the birds."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:29 am

I glance around curiously at everything around as I follow after her, my eyes soon latching onto her rear and following the likely unintentional sway of her hips with each step she took. I quickly shook my head at that, even as a brief blush formed on my face. As we stopped and she gathered her birds, I simply sat down to rest and listen, not really sure what else to do.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:58 am

You see a few other ponies wandering around giving you curious looks before they continue along their day. When you arrive at the tree the birds begin to practice their music as you watch. After a few minutes of this, you hear a rustle of bushes and see a purple unicorn approaching Fluttershy from behind. She looks to be in a bit of a rush not even noticing you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:22 am

I listen to the birds as they practice and watch Fluttershy getting to rehearse, quite impressed that she could get birds to do that. When I heard the bushes rustle and saw someone approaching though, I looked to Fluttershy, who was rather engrossed in her work, then got up and started towards the unicorn as I asked "Uhm, please be quiet, she's still busy rehearsing her, uh, avian choir."
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games