Amethyst's Arrival[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Amethyst's Arrival[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:06 am

He raises an eyebrow as you mention Fluttershy. "Oh her," He looks over to where she's standing before turning back. "Sure, go ahead and let her know."

Fluttershy doesn't notice your approach at first but does spot you before you arrive giving you a welcoming smile. She listens as you tell her you're going to have a talk with Thunderlane. "Sure, if anyone asks about you, I'll make sure to let them know." Her smile doesn't change at all, but you could swear you saw a glimmer in her eye. "Have fun with him."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:56 am

For some reason, the weird glimmer in her eye makes me shiver in arousal, but I nod and smile as I thank her, then turn around and head back towards Thunderlane as my own arousal continues to climb. H~Hopefully we'll find a 'private' place to 'chat' soon or I might just end up getting into the bitch position and demanding he rut me here and now.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:07 am

As you walk toward Thunderlane, he stands and turns lifting a wing and putting it on your back as he falls in step beside you. The wing on your back gently rubs up and down your back. "Glad you decided to take me up on my offer. Take a left right there." You can't help but notice he's pointing you down a small alley between two houses.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:52 pm

I could only nod my head, feeling the heat from my marehood as feminine nectar began to leak down my legs. I already knew what was coming, and my body was craving it. As soon as we were down an alley, I found myself making for the wall of a house, already suspecting he was planning to take me and give me the dicking my body desperately wanted.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:16 am

He chuckles as you lean yourself against a wall stepping in behind you and looking at your glistening cunt. "Looks like you don't need any kind of warm-up." He delivers a slap to the side of your ass before rubbing against it a moment before he climbs atop you. "Makes me wonder what you were thinking when you insisted your friends know where you find you. You want them to find you being mounted against a wall?" He presses the head of his cock against your vulva but doesn't quite enter you just teasing you a moment.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:44 am

I moaned as he slapped my ass, whimpering with need and giving my plot an eager wriggle as I waited for him to mount me. His words make me shiver all the more, and I'm not sure if the answer is maybe or hell yes. I settle for a "I~I don't know... n~now please... a~all the teasing is driving me crazy... j~just push in already!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:51 pm

The stallion above chuckles as you make your desperation known. "You got it," Squeezing your hips harder, he gives a thrust piercing into your eager depths filling you with the cock you needed. your head spun with lust as you got what you wanted, but it only whetted your appetite for more. Pulling back, he slams back in forcefully hitting your insides like a battering ram. As he continued his assault, you heard hoof steps approaching.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:14 pm

Letting out a pleasured whinny, I moaned and started to eagerly cling to him as I worked to rock my hips back into him, my pants loud and lewd interspersed with draconic hisses of pleasure. My head was spinning as he gave me what I needed, but I wanted more and did my best to make it easy for him to reach deep inside of me. At the sound of hoofsteps, I only grew more aroused, even as a part of me fearfully wondered who would catch me doing something so naughty.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:25 am

You could hear the stallion chuckle with glee as you desperately pushed yourself back trying to take him deeper inside of you his cock quickly finding your G-spot with the assistance sending even sharper waves of pleasure through your form. Your juices made such a lewd sound everytime he slammed into you making it hard to concentrate on anything but withstanding the stallion's assault. "I thought this was what you were up to." The voice was familiar, but the tone wasn't. Standing only a few inches to the side was Fluttershy giving you an appraising look.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:43 pm

I squeaked as I heard Fluttershy's voice, embarrassed by her finding me like this and a bit worried by the strange tone she had, and the way she seemed to be... well, eyeing both me and Thunderlane. I would have frozen and locked up, but I was so close to an orgasm I wouldn't have been able to stay still for even a few seconds.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:37 pm

Despite her presence, Thunderlane didn't miss a beat. "Didn't know she was one of yours. Damn you got the best girls in town." Fluttershy huffs looking away in a haughty fashion. "Like I need you to tell me that." She leans in close and starts to whisper to you while Thunder Lane keeps up the pace. "What do ya say, Amethyst? I can make sure you get plenty of action, and it looks to me like you enjoy it quite a bit. I can even make sure this stays between us if you want."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:30 am

I shiver as she whispers into my ear, her tone sensual and seductive and only adds to the feelings I'm being given as Thunderlane drives into me again and again. I gulped a bit, uncertain as I whimpered back "W~What might T~Twilight or P~Princess Luna say about that t~though?" Still, the idea of getting plenty of action, of more sex, made me shiver and stir in excitement.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:29 am

She tuts gently, "neither of them even have to know. Sure, the stallions you meet with will know, and so will the other mares in my stable, but outside of that, nopony else needs to know unless you want them too." She moves closer to your ear, and you think she's going to say more until she takes your ear between her teeth holding on firmly as the stallion picks up the pace clearly rushing forward to his finish as your womb pulses with excitement at what's to come.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games