Perfect Waifu? (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Perfect Waifu? (eaenidu)

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:47 am

"Heh, maybe we can save that one for another time. For now, let's get moving. We can't sit here discussing what we'll do all day."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:53 am

I Blushed as I was easily grabbed and manhandled out by her, fuck, she saw through what I was doing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:58 am

Taking you to your car, she easily got you into the passenger's seat before taking the driver's seat. Pulling your keys from her purse, she got the car started.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:11 am

I Squeaked and Quickly began putting my seatbelt on as she started driving.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:03 am

"I know this great place in town. You don't strike me as the clubbing type, so I doubt you've ever heard of it."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:49 am

I blinked "No I Definitely not the clubbing type, I'm More the hide away and jack off type!" I yelped.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:17 am

"Oh, but getting off can be so much more fun together, don't you agree?" She pulls over into a parking lot pointing out a nightclub across the street.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:43 am

I Squeaked "You just like Choking me with your cock." I mumbled.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:45 am

"Oh, after tonight, I won't be the only one." She opens the door stepping out of the car.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:14 am

I Squeaked and Coughed "U~Um A~Are, You Really sure about this?" I asked nervously as I followed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:50 am

"Of course I'm sure. I've brought you a little far for kidding, haven't I?" Walking around the car, she opens your door and holds out a hand. "Now c'mon."
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games