Perfect Waifu? (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Perfect Waifu? (eaenidu)

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:39 am

Her balls continue slapping against your face as she thrusts into your mouth, and you could swear they were getting heavier now. With one more grunt, she unloads straight into your throat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:50 am

I wrapped my arms around her, my hands clinging to her ass as I shuddered and.....Came?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:11 am

You hear her grunt as a strand of your seed hits her leg. "Oh, isn't that cute, cumming at the taste of your waifu's spunk? So thin and watery though."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:16 am

I Shuddered around the Horse Cock in my mouth, my head felt all fuzzy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:18 am

Finally, she pulls out of your mouth, and your lungs burn with the sudden effort of taking in new air. That air just happens to be filled with the scent of your waifu's cock as she watches your breathing in her musk.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:59 am

I Coughed and gasped for breath leaning forward and practically drowned in her scent.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:44 am

She chuckled as you fought for air. "Look at my spunk dripping off your face. Just beautiful." She shakes her hip letting her cock slap against your face.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:49 am

I Sputtered and whined "Shut up~ I don't understand, why, why smell so good? W~Why do I want your cock I never like cocks before~" I slurred out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:01 am

"Why would you want a waifu with a cock unless it was a dick you could enjoy sucking? Now get up, we need to get you cleaned up."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:06 am

I Blushed and stumbled to my feet our cocks rubbing together.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:51 am

As your cock rubbed against hers, you couldn't help but notice how much bigger it was then yours. In fact, you could swear yours was looking smaller than when you'd woken up this morning.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:50 am

I Squeaked "Am I getting shrunk down there?!"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:46 am

"That pill I gave you earlier probably made you a little smaller." She gives you a grin as she sees how large her cock is compared to yours. Despite its size, it is still rather sensitive.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:14 am

I Whined "B~But I don't wanna get smaller?" I Said with a surprisingly girly whine.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:14 pm

She chuckles at your whine. "Don't worry, I made sure it won't let you get too small. You have to be able to get in deep enough to give me a baby after all."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:41 pm

I Groaned "I half Expect you to be whoring me out or something at this point." I grumbled covering my face embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:37 pm

"Oh, would you like that? Maybe we can get you a nice outfit to show off that rear of yours and take you out for a night on the town."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:03 pm

I Squeaked "S~Shut up~ N~No one would want me anyways." I muttered blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:49 pm

She puts an arm over your shoulder. "Oh, you'd be surprised how much attention a good trap can attract."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:16 pm

I Squeaked "Your a damn Horn Dog." I muttered.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games