Perfect Waifu? (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Perfect Waifu? (eaenidu)

Postby Firehead » Mon May 28, 2018 4:34 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Sue Roth
Appearance: (After Accidental Deal)https://cdnio.luscious.net/BeastofNite/251/lusciousnet_lusciousnet_1432355539478_2096884147.jpg
Bio: A Pretty normal guy, if not for the unfortunate name of Sue, recently he's gotten a Job Working at Wallmart and Stocking Shelves at night, His Futa Manager Kept Joking about what a Boyish cutie he was for a girl, and feeling annoyed and embarrassed he got drunk one day, while drunk he saw some weird offer and shrugged before rolling a lucky number 13 "Hey Turn me into a sexy shemale at least." He Joked "If this shit is real" he passed out on the thirteenth roll, luckily he wasn't working tonight.

You were currently in the most vivid dream you had ever had. A warm welcoming pussy engulfed your length. Your vision was hazy, so you couldn't see the person above you clearly as she rode up and down your length. You assumed the blob of blue before your eyes was their hair cascading down their back. "That's it baby, give me everything you've got and make me a mother." She groans as she slams down on you again and again. As your balls tighten obeying the order to empty their load, the woman groans in delight. The pleasure of orgasm wakes you fully, and you realize you hadn't been dreaming at all. There was indeed a blue-haired woman riding in your lap. "Good boy, glad to see you know how to do as you're told."

Uncovered Traits
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

#9 Extremist(Feminist): Your waifu is overzealous in her views of how a man should respect a woman to the point other feminists think she should tone it down.
#20 Futanari: Your waifu has her own massive dick (Tier2 bonus: It's a horse's dick too)
#22 Cuckqueen: Your waifu wants you to date other women too.
#51 Emasculation: Your Waifu has magical pills that will slowly turn you into a submissive sissy trap.
#61 Sweaty: Your waifu's body temperature is above normal and she will be covered in perspiration in any but the coldest conditions.
#73 I Say Stop: Your waifu likes to decide when the sex ends regardless of how sensitive you might grow, you're also incapable of going soft on her early.
#81 Bossy: Your Waifu likes to be in complete control and force you to submit to her will.
Last edited by Firehead on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Firehead

Re: Perfect Waifu? (eaenidu)

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 28, 2018 4:42 am

I Choked and coughed in Surprise "U~Um, Hello? Who the hell are you?" I couldn't help but ask, confused and fearful and really fucking hard, my squeezing her ass as I tried to figure out if this was real life or just some fucked up fever or drunk dream or something, But her pussy felt so good~ "Um, I'm Sue Roth, Um, Why are you riding me?" I could help but feel kinda intimidated, I'd never had a woman actually interested in me like this!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 30, 2018 3:57 am

Indeed despite your orgasm, you were still rock hard inside of her, and she soon began riding you once again. When you grabbed her ass, you were surprised at how moist her rear felt under your fingers. In fact, looking her over, her flesh seemed to glisten with moisture. She scowls at the squeeze though and slaps your hand away then elbows you in the stomach. "That is your warning. I won't be so kind next time you disrespect my body like that." Despite what she said, she continues to ride you. "As for who I am. I am the very waifu you have wished for."

You've discovered Waifu Traits:

#9 Extremist(Feminist): Your waifu is overzealous in her views of how a man should respect a woman to the point other feminists think she should tone it down.
#61 Sweaty: Your waifu's body temperature is above normal and she will be covered in perspiration in any but the coldest conditions.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 30, 2018 4:06 am

I Coughed in confusion and surprise at the Elbow and then blinked at my hands "A~Are you covered in Sweat or Something?" I asked sniffing it "How long have you been riding me~?" I could help but moan cutely, only to look down in surprise "What the hell happened to me? Why do I look and sound like a Girl, and, Disrespect you, isn't that what I'm suppose to do in sex? I'm fucking confused~" I Moaned my cock eager to fire another load into her, sensitive still.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:00 am

She huffs indignantly as she continues riding you. "Well of course I'm sweating, you keep this place way too warm." It certainly did smell like sweat. "Oh, I was only able to get about five minutes before you woke up. As for how you look and sound, I happen to think it's very cute." Reaching back, she tweaks your nipple calling attention to the sizeable breasts currently bouncing on your chest. Turning slightly to do this, your eye catches movement in her lap for only a moment before she turns herself back around. "And disrespecting me is the last thing you should be doing during sex. Now give me another load, I wanna be certain I get knocked up."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:05 am

I Squeaked "Why do I have tits~?" I could help but moan when she teased the them odd pleasure felt so good, "H~Hey grabbing your ass isn't disrespectful well A~At least during sex!" I Tried to protest, soon moaning and cumming giving her a second load without much of a way to stop it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:33 am

"Mmm, I don't know, but I certainly like them. As for whether or not grabbing my ass being disrespectful, well that's up to me." As you came inside of her, she continues riding you without missing a beat. After two orgasms, you feel like you're reaching your limit. Your cock is getting sore, but you're still rock hard, and she isn't stopping her up and down motions.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:35 am

I Groaned "H~Hey~ D~Don't you think I~It's time to stop~ I~I just C~Came T~Twice~" I Moaned out in protest my legs shaking a bit as I tried to crawl out from under her groaning with pleasured pain.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:13 pm

She gets indignant as you make your protest. "Here I go to all the trouble to rock your world, and you can't even stand to last long enough to satisfy me fully?" As she speaks, she slams her hips down more forcefully which doesn't help things. "Of course, if you wanted to help things along, you could give me a nice tit job."

#73 I Say Stop: Your waifu likes to decide when the sex ends regardless of how sensitive you might grow, you're also incapable of going soft on her early.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:10 pm

I Squeaked "Fine Whatever you want." I Said with a whine, Cumming inside her again, my cock extremely sensitive, Though, I Didn't know how to pleasure a pussy with my tits I'd try if it gave my dick a break.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:52 am

She coos as you blow another load into her pussy which squeezed down on your oversensitive length. "Glad to hear it, sweety. I'm so hard right now." Pulling off of you, she turns. Expecting to have to use your tits on her pussy, you are surprised by the thick length of meat between her legs. The thing isn't human at over a foot and a half with a flat head, and a ring about half way down the length. "What's the matter, honey? You'd think you'd never seen a girl with a horse dick before."

#20 Futanari: Your waifu has her own massive dick (Tier2 bonus: It's a horse's dick too)
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:53 am

I Stared down at the massive thing, it looked as thick as my fist, I could only stare in open mouthed shock.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:11 am

"Well, we did agree on a tit job, but if you're going to offer like that, how could I refuse?" She pushed the head of that cock against your mouth. Your mouth wasn't quite open enough though, so she only managed to press the head against your face smearing pre against your lips and nose. A little even managed its way into your mouth.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:22 am

I Squeaked and tried to both protest and push her away with my tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:48 am

The woman smirks as you push her cock with your tongue. "Yes, that's the kind of enthusiasm I'm looking for." Grasping the back of your head, she continues to work her cockhead against your mouth. "Keep working it with your tongue. Make sure to enjoy the taste to your satisfaction."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:14 am

I Tried to speak around it but all that did was open my mouth enough for her to push her head in, making me gag and desperatly slap my tongue against it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:54 am

As her cockhead slipped into your mouth, your waifu coo'd in delight dribbling more pre for your tongue to pick up. "You really do know how to use your tongue. You haven't been sucking other girls off behind my back have you?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:23 am

I Shuddered at her words and groaned, I couldn't even bite down she stretched my mouth out so much, All I Could do was push against her cock head with my tongue as her sweat and pre filled my mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:57 am

Grasping both sides of your head in her hands, she began thrusting into your mouth now as her pre and your saliva helped her work herself a little deeper not quite reaching the back of your throat before she fired the first shot of her orgasm. "Ohh, now that's wonderful. Heh heh, make sure you swallow every drop baby."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:08 am

I Squealed and tried to swallow her massive cock meant it could leave, Gagging and Choking I felt like I was going to pass out as some cum leaked out of my nose.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games