Lewd Requiem of Souls

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lewd Requiem of Souls

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 23, 2018 5:16 pm

I blinked at this as time seemed to freeze for a moment, then... the experience that followed was, well, hard to describe. I swayed once you finished, my stomach no longer bloated and our clothes all on again. "Oohh... uh, n~next time... let's just take a dip in the water? N~Not sure if I uh, like whatever you just did."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 23, 2018 5:45 pm

I Blinked "Why? For all we know the Water could be like acid, or ink." I said pointing at it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 3:47 am

"That's what testing is for." I say as I pick up a stick and poke it into the 'water'. The stick doesn't burn or melt or anything, and when I pull it out it's damn and dripping but not coated in black, simply damp.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 1:29 pm

I Shrugged and kept an eye out "It could be magic and affect bodies or people with magic differently, Anyways you heard something was nearby, no time for testing with a possible threat."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 8:54 pm

I nod, throwing the stick aside and casting my eyes out towards the forest. The place is rather quiet, almost deathly so save for the bubbling of the stream. However, of more interest after a moment is that both our gems now on our right hands glow and flash a point of light off towards a pair of mountains off in the direction the water or whatever it is seems to be flowing from.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 9:01 pm

I Groaned "Well, this Gem lead me to you, wanna follow it now?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 10:48 pm

I started to nod, then froze, eyes locked on something further ahead that had caught my attention. You look the same way... and see a pair of yellow eyes gazing at the two of you from a shadowy, tall black form. It is still for a moment... then lets out a screech before launching towards us!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://images.khinsider.com/Kingdom%20Hearts%20II/Renders/Heartless/Heartless02%20-%20Neoshadow.png

Shadow Monster (6)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 10:51 pm

Instinctively I Sped up Time on Myself and began Rapid Firing Pistols as I dodged out of the Way, Splitting up so it couldn't hit us both.

Magical Pirate Lady of the "Two Seas":3
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 12:19 am

I draw my own short sword and begin to sing an inspiring song, trying to fuel us both with the strength we need for the fight ahead.

Bard Challenge. Rating 10. Bard 3 Roll is 4, 1, 3=8 Fail, no bonus for either

Magical Pirate Lady of the Two Seas (3) (Sarramaan assisting) vs Shadow Monster (6)
MPLotTS- 3, 6, 5+6 from assist = 20
Bard- 5, 4, 6 1 assist
Shadow Monster- 1,1,6,1,2,5= 16
Shadow Monster down to 5

Time begins to slow around you as your spell gets to work, though to everyone else your moving rapidly. You let loose a flurry of shots that strike into the monster, who slashes at you twice and misses. It quickly decides to try and focus on me instead, but this just earns it a strike from my sword when it gets to close.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 12:23 am

Reloading I frowned at the monster and Tried to look for any weaknesses I could see before launching another Salvo.

((MMS Challenge +Continued attack?))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 12:35 am

MMS Challenge. Rating 15 (Unknown Creature +5 to rating) MMS 3 roll is 2,5,1=8
MPLotTS- 1,5,4=10
Bard (Assist)- 1,5,1 (no assist)
Shadow Monster- 3,2,2,4,5 =16
MPLotTS now at 2

Reminder- You can Pump a skill up to your current rank -1 (which means right now you can pump MPLotTS once, or MMS twice) and also have your lucky shots.

The monster dodges your salvo's this time, seeming to adapt to the situation a bit. This time the creature avoids your attacks, while it sends a slash of energy my way to keep me from getting close to it. Your caught off guard a moment later when you begin your quick reloading when it kicks out at you, knocking some of the wind from you as it lets out another screech.

(Sarramaan is now active attacker, you may use a cliché to make an assist or launch your own attack)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 12:42 am

I Grinned Widely, But it was the kind of Grin that made any creature with the smallest bit of Sense run "I'm gonna enjoy cutting you up~" I Sang with Deranged glee as I Fell back and began pumping out spell after spell to see how they affected it, Trying to Slow it down with Time, See if it had anything that acted like Blood that I could boil, Seeing if Fire, Lightning, Sea Water, Ice, Anything affected it, Slinging spells at an insane pace.

((MMS Check + 2 Lucks and MMS to assist you))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 1:02 am

13/15 Luck shots
MMS Challenge. MMS is 3+2=5. Challenge 15. Roll is 5,1,2,4,3. Success.

The creature is an unnatural being made up of chaotic energies, and seems to be effected most by any magic involving light and or holy sorts. Any attack that is made that has holy or light as an aspect of it adds a +5 to the attack.

Bard 3 with assist (MMS)-5,6,4=15 and assist roll is 6,2,1 (one assist) total 21
vs
Shadow Monster- 3,5,3,5,5=21

Tie, no damage to either

Your attempts to determine it's weaknesses go better this time, as one of the spells you fling at it, one involving chaotic energies, seems to rejuvenate the creature, but a moment later a holy spell makes it cry out in agony and lash out at you. You manage to avoid the attack, but you now know the thing's weakness.

I in the meantime surge forward, trying to give a flurry of attacks with my blade. A short dance ensues with me and the monster trying to strike each other, with me being forced to pull back as you fling some more spells at it. The creature manages to leap away at that point, now beginning to circle us as I move closer to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 1:13 am

I Frowned at it, before Smirking darkly, "Oh Holy, Maddening Light of The King in Yellow, Lord of Carcosa, Oh Kind King who Hides behind the Pallid Masque Listen to your devout Follower And Bless This Feeble Creature with pain and madness~" I Sung out, my Voice low, Haunting, The kind of thing that would come from a Ghost ship, My Eyes Shown Yellow "With This Forbidden Call, Gaze upon us, HASTUR!" I said with Joy, The one way to truly attract Hastur's attention, was to Call his name, Something Normally Forbidden for any To do, and his Followers hardly ever did it, this damn thing was aggravating though

((Follower of the "King in Yellow" attack +3 Luck +Check for extra Bonuses from God's attention?))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 1:30 am

Follower of the King in Yellow. Rating 10. Cliché is 2. Roll is 2,5=7 no bonus

FotKiY 2+3=5. Rolls- 4,1,2,4,2=13+5+6=19
Bard Assist- 6,3,5 1 assist

Shadow Monster-2,6,2,4,3=17
Shadow Monster down to 4

You feel the mystical energies resonating within you, but unfortunately you don't feel the gaze of your god turning upon you. For a moment, you find yourself suddenly thinking about a dark possibility, given what you witnessed happening near the end. Still, the mystical energies distract the monster a fair bit, allowing me a chance to sneak in a sharp stab to it. It screeches in pain and fury as we both duck it's next attack as I shout "This thing just doesn't want to leave us be!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 1:38 am

I Frowned and grinned at the same time "It's an annoying piece of shit that's for sure." I told her huffing in annoyance, feeling not an Ounce of worry about the god I followed, after all, he existed outside of Space and Time, and the magic wouldn't work if he was gone, I could only assume that either something else had his eye, or he was fighting some with his brother, Whatever the Case I Decided to Bless the Woman Fighting in Such close range with Holy Yellow Light, Focusing all my attention on that for the moment
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 10:38 am

FotKiY challenge. Rating 10. Skill 2. Roll is 5,6=11

Sarramaan now has a +5 to her rolls against the Shadow Monster

Bard 3- 4,5,2+5=16
vs
Shadow Monster 4-1,3,3,5=12
Shadow Monster down to 3

Sarramaan will be pumping Bard for next attack by 2

This time, the magic seems to have more of an effect. You feel the power of your god flow through you, then bolstering my abilities as I let out a squeak of surprise. The surge of energy brought with it an urge to dance, sing and party... and given my experiences, 'party' mostly equated to sex and orgies. Still, I ignored the arousal and once again lashed out- this time, I managed to slice an arm off of the beast, which let out an ear splitting wail of pain before haphazardly swiping at me, it's attention solely on me.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 3:20 pm

Grinning I Decided to use a Spell called "Prismatic Light Prison" Combined with "Light Bending" a Tactic That let me trap enemies in light and then Crush them, while also leaving some open "Bars" to hit through.

((MMS Attack))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 11:56 pm

MMS 3 Roll is 5,4,1=10+12=22
Bard (3+2) Roll is 1,6,4,6,2 (two assist)
vs Shadow Monster 3 roll is 3,5,1=9
Shadow Monster defeated! (your success plus pumped assists)

All clichés back to normal rank

I back away, putting my sword away and bringing my lute out in it's place, letting an old church choir song I'd heard begin to fill the air, which made the creature hold it's head with it's remaining hand as it cried in pain. Your own magic seemed to be boosted by the music, and slammed hard into the creature. It stood up straight and rigid, letting out a final death wail before shattering into a million tiny wisps of magic before fading into the ether.

There didn't seem to be any other monsters around, so I carefully placed my lute back and let out a relieved whoop as I said "Well, that went well!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 26, 2018 12:05 am

I Snorted and straightened up finishing my reloading "I hate, bullshit monsters." I said glaring and going to investigate the dust and see if I could learn more, smiling lightly.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games