Lewd Requiem of Souls

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lewd Requiem of Souls

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 2:04 pm

I snorted a bit at that. "Come now Cap'n, ever known anyone who goes to a brothel, hired a whore, a prostitute? Ever been to any wild and crazy parties before?~" Crawling again, this time I straddled you, my demonic tail wrapping around your balls and toying with them as I ground my ass against your shaft. The rigid pole shivered as I laid myself along your body, breasts grinding into each other. "It is not, at all a demon thing my friend~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 2:08 pm

I Shuddered and Came hard again, Coating your back with a thick and musky lair of cum "I~I've Never heard of W~Whores or anything, A~And I've G~Gotten Drunk A~At parties before, B~But I~I normally R~Return to my ship workshop to study~" I Managed to stutter out, still hard.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 2:22 pm

I chuckle as you coat my back with spunk again and yet remain hard. Smirking, my tail quickly gathers up the cum, feeding all of it to me... then I kiss you, grinding my whole body against you while I move aside my fancy loincloth... so my bared slit can now slicken you up further.

"MMhm, well, your in luck~ I'm not just a bard... I'm also a whore... though since your so cute, and hard~, I'll ride you for free."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 2:26 pm

I Groaned at the Teasing, Panting under my cock jumping in interest and smacking your slit lightly as I stared up at you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Without waiting any further, I plunge my cunt upon your thick pole, my warm, wet, and quickly tightening around it. I let out a long, lewd moan, not stopping until my hips met yours. My tail of course continued to roll, grope, and toy with your balls as the tip found your slit. "MMhm... your even more special than I thought... mmhm, you just sit back Cap'n, and enjoy yourself~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 2:37 pm

I Clawed at the ground, Cumming inside you, but again not going down at all as I Shook and drooled with pleasure, These new pleasures, were making me a little crazy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 2:41 pm

"My my, so fast~" I cooed, teasing you a bit as I let my hands begin to wander. "Let's help build up your endurance~" I then started to slowly bounce myself up and down you, using your breasts as support as I let your cum help lube us both up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 2:43 pm

I Gasped, and with out a thought began thrusting up into you, cumming multiple times, but steadily my hips moved faster and faster until they were blurring as they moved into you, I was almost constantly cumming into as I did this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 2:46 pm

I squealed at this of course, though soon I didn't care- your cock was brushing against my G-spot, and you were poking at the entrance to my womb which was greedily drinking up your cum. "Ooohh yess, yes yes YES! F~Fuck me C~Cap'n, f~fill me with as much dick cream as you can!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 2:48 pm

I Had a Crazed grin on my face and my Eyes were shining bright yellow as I Fucked you and came and filled you without mercy happily lost in the madness of pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 2:58 pm

I soon came right along with one of your rounds of cumming, my lips soon smashing into yours. Ohhh I loved this, someone who had as much of a sexual appetite as I did~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 3:00 pm

Only When We were both laying in a pool of cum and almost completely coated head to toe did I finally calm down from my craze.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 3:15 pm

Thankfully, before we'd reached that point, I'd gone ahead and stripped us both. I'd also started riding you reverse cowgirl, laying back against you after guiding your hands to my breasts to play with. Your cock laid buried in me and I was letting out a satisfied sigh as well.

"M~Man... I didn't know I needed that as much as you Cap'n... feel better~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 3:16 pm

I Laid there and twitch with a goofy, Fuck drunk grin, sucking at your neck and shoulder, giving you Love bites without really thinking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 3:25 pm

"Mmhm... an affectionate one..." I say with a laugh, then slowly pull off of you. I glance towards the water, considering it for a moment. "Think we should take a bath~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 3:27 pm

My hands Clamp to your hips and pull you back down when you try to pull off, growling lightly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 3:31 pm

I squeak at that, squirming a bit and grinding back into you. "Ooh, are you not done yet Cap'n? Or you just like me that much~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 3:35 pm

I Settled down once you laid back down, I looked tired, but was unwilling to let you go.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 22, 2018 1:17 pm

"You know, we can't stay like this forever." I say with a giggle as I lay atop you, though a sound catches both our attentions. Sounded like the rustle of a branch or dead leaves... though you couldn't be sure. There was also a lower sound, one neither could place.

It was a great reminder that you weren't alone in this strange place of eternal twilight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 22, 2018 1:38 pm

I Sat up with a pout and let you go, Standing up and looking at ourselves, I decided to just Use my Time Magic for Complete and utter simplicity, that would piss off the nobles back home, I "Rewound" Time on us until we were both Clothed and clean of cum, it was, normally how I cleaned myself, that or "fast forwarding" until After I cleaned, either or worked.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games