Lewd Requiem of Souls

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Lewd Requiem of Souls

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 10:48 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Maria Guillard La Val'Croix "The Bloody Clocktower"
Description: (Race, Gender, Appearance, short bio)
Race: "Noble Human"
Appearance: https://static.zerochan.net/Lady.Maria.Of.The.Astral.Clocktower.full.2085969.jpg
Short Bio: A Noble, Which in Maria's World meant that she has magic and will live a very long time Compared to most race, Noble's like her stop aging somewhere in their teens, they cannot die of old age, nor can they get sick or be affected by Disease or Poisons unless they are magical, She left a Forced Marriage to become a "Two Sea" Pirate(One that Sails in both the Sea and in an Airship), becoming a Captain even Along her journey

Cliches:
Magical Mad Scientist: 3 (Crazy, Magic, Tech, Biology, all of it.)

Magical Pirate Lady of the "Two Seas":3(Magic, Pirate Captain, a Highranking Noble, Good with Sailing in sea and air)

Follower of the "King in Yellow": 2 ( Cultist, Great old one, Forbidden Knowledge and Insight, Lord of the Arts[Such as painting, Plays, ETC.] and Parties)

Seductive Power: 1 (Maria's Naturally Seductive only thanks to her magic, as "Power is Sexy" She has no skills in Seduction herself)

Lucky Shots: 8/15

Hooks:
Sexually uneducated: Knows almost nothing about sex, only knows it makes babies happen
Repulsed by Men: Finds Males Disgusting and Gross, Sexually at least, as Males did not exist in her world
Innocent Monster: Doesn't realize Monstrous things are such, and does them if she has reason to, smiling happily
Always up for a Party: thanks to her god wanting her to have fun, she'll often accidentally wander into random parties and have fun.

Tale: More detailed bio, gains an extra cliché point. Needs GM approval

"Innocent Monster of Time- A Bloody Clocktower Strikes Ever Onward"

"Her ability to smile never waned, Even as her world was shrouded in death

She threw away All Sense of Good and Evil, She would Abandon All inhibitions,

Everything that would prevent her from striding onwards, Had to be Destroyed and Harvested

For that One Goal, She would Sacrifice All Things which offended her........"

These are the Title and beginning lines for the Aria to Maria's Magnum Opus of Magic, a Forbidden art known as a "Reality Marble" a Power considered Evil and Alien to the Nobility and thus, the magic users of her home world, as the Nobility were Magic Users and Magic Users were the Nobility, an Ability Inherent to Demons, devils, Gods and Beings that saw the world in an Alien Way, The Basis For Maria's is "Everything is Permitted for my Goals"

Maria was to be forced into Marriage to the admiral in the World Navy, a High Honor, but the Admiral only wanted her as breeding stock and nothing else, she even overheard her parents and the Admiral talking about removing her cock and balls since that's how the "Breeder" in a marriage was shown on the Admiral's home island, So she ran, Fearing for her life, and "Bits" stowing away on a ship and then more and more until she started working as a Cabin girl on a Pirate Ship, Showing her Powerful Time Magic when another Noble attacked the ship and she fought him off, she was voted in as the New captain after the old one died from that battle.

As Captain she would not settle for less than the best, Leading her Girls and Futa on daring raid after raid, Stealing more and larger ships getting more and more followers until she had an Entire armada under her command and had some Islands declaring themselves for her even.

Through this all though she loved magic, and was happy to learn all about it, mixing it with science and learning more and more all the time, preforming inhumane experiments with Childlike Glee, She even figured out a way to "Steal" Magic from nobles and give it to her crew and herself, She had to continue on, She couldn't afford to stop, She couldn't slow down, not for her Ambition.

Her Ambition, the Thing that Drives her onward, That made her unable to rest, Freedom, Eternal freedom for herself, for all, no more slaves, no more caste system, She always sought freedom itself, never gold, or riches, all knowledge, was because she was free to learn it now, Freedom and Knowledge, she dedicated her Life to that, for herself and her followers.

When the Void, The Darkness, That, Entropy, Decay, She was one of the Few to see it, To See the Madness Take hold of Nobles and People, Saw them Slowly, Stop being people, Saw the world Fall to pieces, she fought against it with everything she had, she Raged against the dying of the light....It was Not enough, she lost everyone, but she refused to lose her smile, she tried to set off a magical bomb, hoping to kill the thing, but right as she did, something, odd happened, She saw the Yellow Light of her god, And Blacked out.

GMNPC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Sarramaan
Race: Tiefling
Age 27
Gender Female
Appearance https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/3d/ca ... 6e6757.png
Short Bio: An adventurous young woman with what some might say unfortunate ancestry. Has a love of entertaining others, and using her myriad of skills to make a living.

Cliches
Bard 3 (Singer, Dancer, Storyteller, Adventurer)
Whore 3 (Seduction, Bargaining)
Spy 2 (Sneaking about, eavesdropping, decoding messages, etc.)
Scout 2 (know wilderness, tracking, live off the land)
Gambler 1 (betting, being risky)

Lucky Shots 6/6

Hooks-
Tiefling- Sarramaan is the product of a mix of human and a demonic entity. On most worlds, she will not receive a warm welcome from some. Yet…
Demonic Allure- Despite many who may find her evil, there’s a certain… draw to her for those of either or any sex. She is beautiful and sinful, carnality in the flesh.

Tale-

Sarramaan was born to a lowly prostitute who had an interesting run in with a Demon on the run from the local Mage’s Guild. Despite the fact that he was a demon, he was a great fuck and she loved the fact she was going to finally have a kid, having had plenty of sex and gained no kids.

Being born as a Tiefling though… she and her mother were ostracized, and eventually they had to leave the city of their home. And in doing so, they were eventually captured by brigands and sold into slavery.

Because of who and what she was, she was forced to do a great deal of menial work, but it also helped her figure out how best to hide so she wouldn’t have to face any trouble from her owners.

But amongst the slaves at least, she was seen as just another poor sod slaving away. And in their quarters, she listened to their stories and songs, and watched them dance and celebrate with what little they could and that they’d made it through another day.

When she got older, things… changed. She began to gain the curves of a woman, much like her mother, and her role as a slave changed… she became a sex slave for the brigands, as well as a whore for them when the rare visitor visited their little thieves den. She actually found herself enjoying the job, and the attentions her appearance brought. Still, she didn’t like that she was being FORCED to do it.

After gathering enough money, she bought herself her freedom, then left the brigand camps and began her life as an adventurer and entertainer, putting the skills she had gained in her time to good use. As much as some higher up elites might not have liked her for what she was, the common folk who came to hear of her enjoyed her stories, her songs, and of course, her body.

And she enjoyed it. She enjoyed bringing smiles to the faces of others. She enjoyed singing and playing her lute, and she really, really liked cocks. And pussies too, but mostly cocks. They were so hard and hot, and made her feel soooo good when they slammed on into her.

The fact she could make money doing it only made it better!

Of course, sometimes her carnal ways and her entertainment would get her into trouble, and she’d have to head on off and find a new place to wield her skills. It meant sometimes, she had to live from the land, making what she could from what she could forage and rarely, hunt.

It was actually while she was out in the wilderness that the end of her world arrived- Storms and earthquakes came first, ravishing the land before the sky became darker then the inkiest black and eyes that shouldn’t have been gazed upon the planet before a great maw opened up to consume everything.

She was sucked in, but somehow, for her, the end did not come… and instead, by means unknown, she would come to find that she… had lived.

Darkness. For a time, that’s all you seemed to see. A bright light had beckoned you forth, perhaps from your God? The warmth at least felt familiar… and yet, it was so terribly fleeting as the darkness took it’s place. Your sense of time faded, leaving you unsure if you’d been in this place for days, weeks, years, or if it had been as short as a few minutes, maybe even an hour.

Then, a feeling akin to being submerged in water washed over you, quickly followed by a pierce pull, until you breached the surface, took in your first breaths…

And opened your eyes.

To see a strange, surreal world. An eerie, unnatural light bathes the land in a dim twilight between light and dark, casting shadows everywhere…

And here and there on the ground near and around you, are haphazardly scattered about bits and pieces of things… people… and places…

This place… it makes you think of a graveyard. Or… a junkyard. One that’s been… abandoned, for a long, long time.

Last edited by Kuragari on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kuragari

Re: Lewd Requiem of Souls

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 10:58 am

I Grinned Widely and looked interested, so, I had another chance to destroy destruction? Sounds fun!

Giggling like a Young school girl skipping through the fields of Flowers I began investigating...EVERYTHING nothing was left untouched, no person, no Piece of Anything, even the odd lightless light, I investigated with my magic, it was all new stuff, And I wanted to learn all of it.

Practically Skipping around and building myself a well, Shitty Work Shop for my Magic and began taking apart various creatures that were obviously dead, such as missing limbs or heads, those, less obvious I threw into a pile to see if any woke up later, but for now, I was totally dedicated to learning new shit, uncaring of any blood, muck and so on that might start to cover me.

I took about People, Creatures, Machines, whatever was new and different and interesting.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 11:30 am

Your magic at first seems... to your own surprise, on the fritz, but after a few minutes of work your able to get it in working shape as it's always supposed to be. Still, it was odd. However, of more interest soon enough was a strange gem that was on the back of your right hand. It hadn't been there before, and it didn't look like it had been forced into your flesh. In fact, it seemed as if it was a natural outgrowth of your body. Of your own flesh.

Probing it reveals it to have some kind of strange sort of magic... and focusing it causes a light to rise from it and point off somewhere... your not exactly sure which way given the position of that... black sun or eclipse up above.

As for investigating everything else, you find little of interest besides some new races, a body that wasn't futa or female, and some strange bits of doodads that looked rather advanced but were more or less scrap.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 11:32 am

I happily investigated the bodies for anything useful in their Biology before following Where the Crystal Pointed me, Might as well find, whatever this hell this all was and what was going on, and following the beam or whatever's point was my best bet.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 11:42 am

The beam leads you over along the side of a hill, and closer to the sound of a bubbling stream... no, a river. A river that seems to run black... or at least, the light makes it look more like a swift flowing current of ebony ink. The light from the gem begins to bend and twist a bit more, leading you around a large boulder...

Where you find the body of a person... a person unlike any you at least are familiar with. Though, she seems to have characteristics similar to the mythical demons of your peoples.

A quick check shows she is alive, but unconscious. Interestingly, she also has a gem like yours on the back of her right hand...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 11:46 am

Blinking I crouched Down and Bitch Slapped her with a Smile, best way to wake someone up, if it failed, you knew they actually needed medical attention or something, I also began Poking at the "Demony" Parts smiling.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 12:24 pm

To your own surprise, this earns you a sensual moan from the woman, who begins to stir, sitting up. This gives you a chance to examine her in greater detail and... well, hot damn, this was quite the lucky find after being, well, consumed alive you might say? Of course, your thoughts are quickly derailing to a sexy thing you've woken up...

---

I moaned as I felt someone smack me... mmh, I hadn't been smacked like that for a long time. It felt good, and helped shake me from the blackness I'd been in. Slowly stirring, I sat up, feeling a rough stone behind me and grass beneath me. Opening my eyes... I saw a strange woman standing before me with an almost crazed, manic smile.

"Who... w-who are you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 12:30 pm

I grinned Wider happy to at least have someone to talk to "Well, it's basic manners to introduce yourself when asking for a name, but very well, I shall tell you mine, I~ Am Captain Maria Guillard La Val'Croix "The Bloody Clocktower" And Sole Noble Pirate Lady, Now, Who and what are you pretty Lady?" I asked as my Skirt Tented a Little from the moan though I was unsure why the exact reason was that I was getting hard.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 12:48 pm

I was briefly distracted by the tenting in your skirt, old instincts, desires and habits perking up as I woke up just a bit more. Shivering slightly, I gave you a sensual smile as I shifted, my posture now showing off more of my form to you as I said "That's a rather long name... I think I'll just stick with Captain Maria, or Maria, if that's all the same."

"As for me," I said with a soft smile as I pointed to myself "I am Sarramaan The Bard. Just Sarramaan will do though."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 12:52 pm

I Blinked "Mari's fine, Anyways you're name's to long, I'm Calling you Sara." Reaching Out I began investigating your demonic Traits, Feeling up your horns and even sucking on your tail at one point as I investigated you, to interested in how different you were.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 1:07 pm

You see and feel me shiver as you feel my horns, and then I moan when you suck on my tail. The moans only serve to further harden and arouse your cock, sending shivers up and down your own spine. I of course catch this, and with a smirk, I lift your skirt up and let out an oooh of joy. "Oohhhoho... my, what a wonderful cock you have here Cap'n. Need some help with it~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 1:09 pm

I Blinked Actually looking innocently confused "Well it is distracting, but I don't think I can take care of children out here do you?" I asked frowning in thought.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 1:13 pm

You hear a giggle... then a soft rush of pleasure as your balls are cupped, and your cock nuzzled as I stick my tongue out and languidly drag it along your shaft. From the base to the very tip, I purr into it as I say "Hehe, it's not, but I was meaning like this cutie pie~"

Then, warm wetness surrounds the head as I plunge my lips past the tip, tongue wriggling around it as I moan happily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 1:16 pm

I Squeaked and Blushed Darkly, Moaning, and Cumming right away, almost collapsing backwards as I Fired off load after load of cum into your mouth and onto you, it was easy to tell I had no experience, and it was doubtful I even masturbated with the adorable Face I was making from just that, Plus all the cum,
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 1:28 pm

I do squeak a bit once you fall back, but as my head is freed from beneath your skirt, you see me lewdly gathering up and slurping up the cream you had deposited on my face and in my hair. "Mmhm... been a while since I had cum this thick... you must be rather back up sweetie~" When I see your face, I blink... then smile as I purr "That was your first time getting serviced, wasn't it~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 1:35 pm

I Blinked at you "S~Serviced? W~What I~I don't understand I~I didn't W~Want kids, I~I never did anything." I Murmured dazed with a blissed out look of pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 1:50 pm

"Mhm... my my, rather innocent aren't you~" I purred with a smile, finishing with the cleaning and slurping up of cum as I crawl towards you, then lift your skirt a bit further. "Your a virgin aren't you~? Never had sex, for fun or for making a girl's belly full of life."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 1:52 pm

I Blinked and Squeaked in shock, never actually have anyone be this forward they just were afraid of my title "N~No, S~Sex is For reproduction, I~I Didn't want to have kids." I said shocked and kinda in Awe.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 1:58 pm

I laughed at that, slowly stroking you off now and kissing at the base, flicking my tongue against the top of your gonads as I purred "My dear, sex isn't just about making kids. It's also about having a really good time and feeling ecstasy~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 2:00 pm

I felt confused and embarrassed and a little lost, "I~Is that a Demon thing?" I couldn't help but ask "Sex for Pleasure? I~I Mean, I~I've never heard of that before is all."
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games