Leashing the Beach House (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Leashing the Beach House (Firehead)

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:19 pm

Baxter clicks his heels smartly and nods, opening the door for you and guiding you inside.

Inside you see a reception area in front of an orderly sprawl of desks and cubicles, a mix of humans and other anthros dressed in security uniforms potter about doing various tasks. You notice an obvious tension between the staff, not based on species but on professionalism. Over half of the guards you wouldn't place as being amiss guarding a shopping mall after hours or some other triviality, though a small core seem to share or emulate Baxter's ethos. As you pass, Baxter takes no heed and ignores the various dirty looks some of the first, lazier looking group give him.

Baxter leads you to a suitably sized office with wood veneer panels on the walls and a decent view of the street and town through the large window. A heavy hardwood display case fills one corner of the room, steel bars behind glass securing a collection of rifles and shotguns, several ornately engraved in the fashion of the old world. The opposite corner is taken up by a collection of sitting chairs next to and old globe, a few scotch glasses still sticky with last nights rest on a table nearby, you'd guess not touched since last night.

Baxter leads you to his desk and shifts a stack of neat papers atop another stack to make room. Taking a seat opposite him, you notice several framed photos on the wall behind him. One shows a younger Baxter in military fatigues, a blurred foreign landscape behind him. Further inspection of several group shots reveals similar looking faces to the more professional acting guards outside in the office.

Without further ceremony, Baxter begins your orientation. It's mostly boring bureaucratic rules and regulations, how high you can have fence or hedge, how tall the grass can grow, noise restrictions etc. He shows you a map most of the gated community's core establishments and the main entrance on the south perimeter that you used yesterday, informing that all non residents used the service entrance on the west side of the community (East and North being ocean).
exalted

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:23 am

He took a look at the group noticing that the security detail seemed to be made up of two distinct groups. One more like his chauffeur and another more like Baxter, and some of the former gave the security head looks he would not have tolerated from subordinates of his own. He wondered just how such a mismatched security team had been assembled, and how well they could operate together. Sadly, the less professional group seemed to outnumber the rest as well.

The dog seemed to have quite the office to himself more akin to a study in one of his more professional homes. It wasn't surprising to see that someone leading their security detail might be a gun enthusiast or ex-military if he wasn't misunderstanding the first photo. It also appeared the professionals in the previous room were longtime associates of Baxters. Likely, they saw him and his own as interlopers changing everything around them. He was tempted to ask about how he came into the position but decided to save such small talk for after the orientation had concluded. He had been the one who insisted they get started after all.

Turned out this was about more than security as it included regulations from the local home owner's association too. He was particularly interested in the map that included any establishments inside of the community. "Where could I get a copy of this map? It would be good to have one for the sake of reference." He also noticed the service entrance where Chester had apparently gotten through drunk and reached his home before security had time to catch him.

With the orientation done with, he decided he could indulge his curiosity a little. Picking the first frame of him in the military fatigues. "So, where is it that you served?"
Firehead

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:29 am

When you ask about the map, Baxter hands you a folder with numerous documents or pamphlets covering most of what he said, plus emergency procedures and direct contact line to himself. The other tagged spots of map seems to for a small market and a few cafes, no major retail stores appear in the community by several are flagged as preferred businesses in the next town over.

When you point to the photo, Baxter pauses for a moment, you notice him absent mindedly scratch at a faint scar above his eyes as he thinks.

"Oh, here and there," he muses, his normal serious tone breaking for a moment, "Nothing special."

The humble deflection is obvious.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:07 am

Edward took the materials. Some of it would be good to know like the cafes and markets in the area. There didn't appear to be a major store in the local area. Perhaps Miranda's shopping trip today was in the next town which would explain why it would give him time.

He shrugged as Baxter tried to avoid the question though there were others. Putting the picture down he glanced at the others. "Some of these faces look familiar. You've worked with some of these people before I take it. Though they were the ones not giving you dirty looks. Not good for such an important department to disrespect their head, let alone show open contempt behind his back though I hope you haven't failed to notice."
Firehead

Postby exalted » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:18 am

"Do you like cricket, Mr Shinz?" Baxter says calmly, "I suppose it would be baseball over here, but the analogy work either way. You see, my father loved the game, with a passion, because he said it was the only game where a man could throw a ball and not expect a shepherd to go and fetch. Now, you don't find cricket fans everywhere you go and a soldier does not pick his command."

He stands from his chair, re-buttoning his sports coat as he strides calmly but purposely towards the door.

"I was in a bad state when Mr Sinclair hired me as head of security, hiring from outside an organisation always causes tension, I chose to pay forward Mr Sinclair's generosity and hired former colleagues also in a bad way." He smiles opening the door to show you out, "Some people resent change, particularly those who rest upon an assumed privilege, but change does happen. Time rolls on, contracts expire and cricket becomes more popular."

He walks you back to reception and looms over the receptionist, any sign of disrespect draining from the young woman's face now she is face to face with him.

"Inform Mr Redfield that Mr Shinz is ready to be picked up," he smiles in his usual voice, "Also inform him that if doesn't know how to properly accelerate a vehicle from a stopped position, his driving privileges will be revoked... again."

The woman nods quickly, rolling her chair to an alcove stacked with radio equipment. You can't help but notice the young woman's name tag read 'C. Redfield'.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:47 am

He shook his head not familiar with the game besides having heard the name. The analogy Baxtor was trying to make seemed a pretty big stretch, but he understood the main point. Baxter had been on hard times when he came to this position with the help of his next-door neighbor. "Yes, well I'm no stranger to having to reorganize a department or even an entire company, so I understand the balance between being delicate and being firm that it can require.

Seeing that the meeting was over, Edward stood picking up what he had been given and putting it under his arm. He'd have to find somewhere to put this stuff when he got back.

He supposed with the reprimand meant that Redfield was the driver that brought him here. He also noted the woman who went to contact him shared the same last name. Whether it be a spouse or blood relation he couldn't be certain. "Well then, if we're lucky, I won't have much cause to contact you anytime soon, but I doubt I could hope to be so lucky. I will be in contact."

With everything done, he took a seat to wait for Mr. Redfield's arrival. He listened to the woman's half of the conversation more out of boredom than actual interest.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:30 am

The young woman eyes you suspiciously as makes her call of the radio, watching her from the corner of her eye. You'd guess she is only 18 or 19, most likely the dour, ageing man's daughter, though you doubt it was only nepotism that got her this job or any job ever. The business shirt that would like prim and proper on most women looks almost obscene on her, buttons barely restraining the swell of her breasts on her slender frame. While she easily beats Alexa on size and volume, you doubt she will resist the forces of gravity as she ages.

"Dad... Dad?... Dad, you better get back here, Fido is pissed... no I didn't do anything, you... Jeez, just get back here and don't let him catch you," she tries to whisper secretly into the radio, but with how loud she has to whisper for him to hear it doesn't hide anything.

She twirls of strand of strawberry blonde hair around her finger as she rolls back to the counter, a sprinkling of freckles on her face and valley between her breasts gleaming in the sun.

"Y-you're driver will be here shortly," she smiles nervously.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:14 pm

Giving the woman a second look, Edward realized she was quite a bit younger than the driver. More likely a child or niece/nephew to the sweaty man than anything else. He noticed how her top was struggling with her chest which was probably at least partially responsible for her employment here. Such a cute thing would probably fare poorly to the ravages of age. He listened as she called on her father to return smirking as she called Baxter 'Fido' and fails to even let him know what had their superior upset. The man would probably know enough to behave for a bit, but without know what was wrong, he'd likely slip up soon enough and lose those privileges revoked. Though that was more Baxter's problem than his, but it didn't mean he couldn't take advantage of the situation.

He looked at the nervous woman and gave her an innocent smile letting it slip a little to sinister as he spoke. "That's good to hear, and I'm sure 'Fido' will be pleased too." He let his eyes wander down to her cleavage which had been put practically on display for him while he let his words sink in.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:26 pm

The woman's pale face turns bright red as you mention her Fido comment, gasping slightly which cause her bust to jiggle. She follows your gaze and down and quickly crosses her arms over her chest, face tensing in outrage.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about," she flaps, quickly defending herself, "I-I have work to do if you'll excuse me, your ride should be here in 15 minutes."

Grabbing a random pile of paperwork, she stands up in a huff, quickly trying to smooth down her shirt and skirt, but only causing the shirt to reveal more as it strains and she quickly struts off. Leaving the desk, she head down a short empty corridor into a storeroom. Everyone else in the office seems to concerned with their paperwork to notice she has left or notice you are still sitting there.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:05 am

Edward smirked as he noticed the blush on the woman's face as she realizes he heard the incendiary nickname she used for her boss. Covering herself up made it clear she was flustered even as she could only manage such a weak defense before dismissing herself.

As she stomped off, he realized it would take some time for him to get out of here. fifteen minutes and he had nothing to do but sit here and wait. Noticing the way her outfit barely constrained herself he figured one idea and seeing as no one noted her leave or was paying attention to him, he figured it was worth the shot.

Standing up, he walked calmly walked toward the same corridor and entering the storeroom. Closing the door behind him, he waited for him to turn towards him. "You know it's not much of my business, so I'm not inclined to go out of my way to tell Baxter what I heard, but I'm not necessarily inclined to try and hide it from him." He gave a shrug. "You never know, I could just mention it offhand next time we chat, and he did seem rather cross with your father."
Firehead

Postby exalted » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:43 pm

Opening the door, you see her bent over digging around in a box of files, plump rear straining against her skirt almost obscenely. The clicking of the door shutting startles her and she jumps up, turning quickly to see where the sound came from. She seems initially shocked, then angry at seeing you.

"Y-you can't be in here," she bristles, taking a step forward in a vain attempt to threaten you as you start to talk.

Her eyes go wide with disbelief, flashing between fear and outrage as you continue as the mind struggles to pick an emotion to stick with.

"Y-y-you couldn't... no... no he wouldn't be believe you... y-you can't," her argument wavers with her expression, "Nnnnnnngh, don't... please, I need this job. What do you want? please?"
exalted

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:26 am

She began trying to deny his threat, but that only made it more satisfying when she relented in realization of the situation she was in. Now he simply had to get what he wanted.

Giving her body another quick once-over, he put a hand to his chin. "You said I have fifteen minutes before your father arrives to drive me home. I just need something to entertain me while I wait. It would certainly be good for putting what I heard away from my mind."

Looking around the small storeroom, he found somewhere to sit patting his lap for her. "We can begin with you taking a seat right here." He was sure the obscene rear he'd seen upon entry would feel good seated right in his lap.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:51 am

The girl nervously shuffles her feet as you sit down on an old step stool used to reach boxes atop the shelves. She gnaws on her lip as she considers her options, taking a tentative step forward.

"It's only sitting right?" She asks, blushing, "That's all"

She sits down on your lap cross ways, her side to you, positioning her bust just below your eye level. She tries to smooth down her skirt as far down as it can go as she sits, but it rides up as her plush thighs mould around yours, revealing more pale flesh of her legs.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

exalted

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:50 am

Edward smirked as the woman approached him slowly. She certainly knew there was more to this than simply sitting only raising his eyebrows at her when she stopped to question it. He wondered who had chosen her uniform. It didn't fit her at all making almost everything look obscene. Perhaps they simply didn't have an appropriately fitted uniform, or it was intentional on someones part. Either way, he didn't care all that mattered was the way her plush thighs feel on his legs.

Reaching down with one hand, he groped her rear feeling the plush flesh of such an obscenely proportioned woman. His other arm wrapped around her to feel the soft tits which her top was struggling to contain. "My silence will take more than just a seat in my lap, you naughty girl."
Firehead

Postby exalted » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:23 am

The girl squeaks and jumps slightly as you grope her rear, flesh moulding around and through your fingers as you knead her cheeks. Her face flushes red as she squirms on your lap, trying to wriggle away from your hand but only shimming her skirt up higher and higher.

She gasps, mouth agape as you take the weight of her breasts in your hand, feeling the strain of the shirt and her bra underneath as her bosom overflows your hand.

"Ah!" she moans, trying to stay quiet, "I thought you said I just had to sit here."

Before you can reply, you feel and hear a vibration coming from her breasts. Reaching in before she can stop you, you find her phone tucked into bra, a text message on the screen.

Hey, going to the mall soon. Wanna ditch work and cum too?

She tries to snatch the phone from you as you read, but manage to keep it away as another vibration announces the next message

You can help me pick out a swim suit for summer 8-)

Remember last time?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

exalted

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:17 am

Edward smirked down at the girl while he continued. "As I recall, I said we'd start by you sitting. I never said anything about what comes next." He was glad to hear the woman moan as he felt her up. Quirking an eyebrow as her phone vibrated, he took a look. "Don't want you missing any important calls, but I'm not sure I can trust you to make that distinction.

He notices the text from Alexa. "I didn't know you knew Alexa." He was curious about the spelling of the first text. Was this one of the abbreviations teens used in texts or was Alexa actually inviting her to sex? The fact that she was sending photos of herself in a bikini made him a little more curious about that. Putting the phone down, he returned his hand back to it's work while the other had continued while he read. "So, just what is the nature of your relationship with little Alexa? Seems odd for a girl to be sending images of herself in a bikini to normal friends, and she doesn't seem quite clear on how one spells 'come'."
Firehead

Postby exalted » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:14 am

The girl's face blushes red as you hands return to work, though you are not sure if it's your actions or words that make her squirm the most. Either way beads of sweat start to form on her brow and the smell of sweat and shame start to fill the small room as her body reacts to you.

"Ah... nnngh... uh, I-I don't ahhhh," she gasps, trying to deny it before caving, "Gah! Ahhhh d-dont... don't tell my Dad, please, he wouldn't understand... ah!"

You feel her large pinks nipples grow hard under her bra and and a wet spot starts to form on her panties as you keep groping her.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:44 am

I chuckled as the girl begged me not to tell her father. There was a relationship there, but the girl didn't seem to want to say it out loud. I had clearly been mistaken about why Alexa was looking at Sophie. He wondered if the girls only liked other girls or were interested in men too. Well, he could find an answer for one of them right now.

"So now I have to keep another secret for you?" The hand on her rear moved around and under her skirt to press against her panties. "Guess I could do something like that, but it'll cost ya." I'd planned to move onto something like this even before I learned about her and Alexa, but she didn't need to ever know about that. Pulling her hips back, I ground my erection against her backside.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:54 am

The girl's blush deepens as her skirt rides up completely over her ass, bunching around her waste to give you complete access and allowing her legs to part. You feel a tremble roll through her body as you propose your idea, and your hand on her panties feel the damp heat from her sex grow.

"W-what would I have t-to do?" she nervously tries to justify what is about to happen.

She gasps and squirms as you start to grind your erection against her rear, struggling to stand on wobbly unbalanced legs but failing to get around away from you.

"AH! No... stop, you can't," she moans, chest flushed with heat inside her tight shirt and bra, "I've... I've never... nnngh.. what... what if I used my mouth? What if I used my mouth on your..."

Her eyes go wide and she gasps shocked at what she just said.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:32 am

Edward smirked as her skirt rode up giving him complete access, and he could feel her crotch was wet under his touch. Her body was clearly enjoying his attention even if it clearly embarrassed her which only made it better for him.

As she asked what she would have to do, he chuckled a little. "Well, it feels like down here.." He grinds her crotch with his fingers. "like you have an idea, and just in case you need a little better hint." That was when he ground his cock between her ass cheeks.

Though he'd noticed her embarrassment, he hadn't expected a woman with such a slutty body to be virginal, well at least as far as men were concerned, but then she made an offer. It would be better to get more than a blow job, but playing up that it was her idea to offer could make up for that. "Well then, if you're going to offer so easily, I guess I can settle with that." He let go of her leaning back where he sat. "Just be quick. You'll want to be done before your father arrives to drive me home."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games