Leashing the Beach House (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Leashing the Beach House (Firehead)

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:03 pm

"Oh... okay.... ummmm... yes, sir," her ears fold back as she looks defeated again, head down and shoulders hunched, "I'll.... just... find something to do in the mean time..."

She potters off and you hear her nails clacking on the hard wood as she shuffles about, cleaning and dusting an already clean room as you finish your meal. Nothing seems to eventuate though and you get the idea she was only trying to escape the obviously awkward situation of of languidly hanging around the house under your critical gaze. As you finish your meal she hurriedly cleans the table and washes your dish.

"Is there anything else you like me to do, sir?" she asks over her shoulder as she washes, her tail swishing back and forth behind her.

Checking your watch you see it is only about half past eight.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:05 am

Edward found himself bored as Miranda busied herself. It seemed he'd misjudged her. Still, it was true. If he was going to have the kids out of the house, he'd prefer it this afternoon when he could be sure to enjoy it. For now, he needed to find a way to pass the time.

He watched as she cleaned the dishes her tail swishing side to side as if trying to draw the eye, but he made sure not to stare especially when she asked him if he needed anything for her to do.

It seemed he had another hour and a half before the meeting, so he needed to come up with something. "Yes, last night after you went to sleep, I thought I detected some dust in the air. I think the space under the couch could do with a bit of dusting." He remained seated at the dining room planning to watch her get on her hands and knees to do the dusting.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:07 am

Her tail stops twitching, her ears fold back and you see her lip curl slightly as she turns to face you after the last comment. You fairly sure she knows there is no dust but isn't willing to call you out on it and make an incident.

"Yes, sir," she grumbles, "Right away, sir"

She huffs off and soon returns with a duster. Examining the couches for moment, her shoulders slump as she realises they're too heavy to move easily and she drops to her knees. Bending forward, her butt ends up sticking in the air as she reaches under each couch to work, her butt jiggling and swaying from side to side. A she works you notice her skirts rides up ever higher each time she moves.

Slowly, bit by bit, more of her and more of her plush thighs are revealed until you catch a glimpse of her panties. It's starts as a brief flash of purple, but another shimmy and crawl to the next couch rides the skirt higher as you can clearly see covered sex. It's not panties as you first thought, but purple bikini bottoms, the taught fabric framing her camel toe clearly in your view.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:59 am

Edward could see that she didn't like the order, but he was glad to see that she wasn't going to disobey over it. He watched as she got down on hands and knees to work wiggling her rear this way and that as she did. With it poking upward like that she really did look like a bitch explaining her husband's vulgarity.

It turned out her skirt wasn't all that long as it rode up giving him a better view of her rear as she moved about causing him to smirk internally as her panties started to become visible. More and more becoming visible as she worked to clean. Then enough became visible for him to realize that they weren't panties. She had swimwear on under her uniform. He couldn't help but be curious why she did that while he continued to enjoy the view of her rear and camel toe.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:22 pm

As she cleans, you hear the sound of the pipes humming again and splattering of water distant in the shower, however, there is no alert from your phone this time.

Miranda soon finishes dusting under the couches and stands up, smoothing down her skirt as she does so, apparently oblivious to how far it had ridden up. Packing away the duster, she says she will tend to the gardening, if there was nothing else you needed from her.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:48 am

Hearing the pipes, Edward supposed the shower was in use. Probably the boy since the mother and daughter had already washed. He couldn't help but notice the camera not even start transmitting. The odds he was responsible for the secret camera was a near certainty.

Seeing that Miranda was done with her dusting he gave a stretch. "Yes, good the garden. I'm going to get some sun on the beach. If I'm not back in the house by 9:30, come down and fetch me." With that, he went to his room to change into a bathing suit and applying some sun screen.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:05 pm

Stepping out onto the deck, you take in the well tendered backyard. Thick green grass is kept trimmed and neat with winding paved paths and tidy hedges, a few trees dot the yard for shade. You doubt that Maranda could care for all this by herself and there is most likely a proper gardener, though there would still be plenty of general maintenance and sweeping to be done.

Heading down the path you see Miranda pottering about, pulling the occasional weed or sweeping fallen leaves off the path. You pass a small fenced off pool and hot tub, the smell of chlorine contrasting with sea salt on the air. A few leaves and bugs float on the still water in the pool.

The trail down to the beach is sandy instead of paved, zig zagging down the mountain in a switchback so as not to be too steep or unsafe for walking. You notice as you head down the wealth of paw prints in the loose sand.

The beach is everything you paid for, pristine sand without a screaming child in sight or earshot. The sand is still cool from the night, the morning sun not yet strong enough to make it blistering hot. A few beach chairs are set up towards one side, some under a large umbrella while others would allow you to bake in the sun, the stone walls of the mountain echoing back the sounds of the waves. A Small waist high fence fence runs down the middle of the beach, separating your half from Mr Sinclair's, with neat white wooden planks. The fence really is just a marker, sacrificing privacy and security to maintain the view of the clean rolling ocean.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:31 am

Edward looked at his lawn which was very well maintained, too well maintained for Maranda to be handling it alone. She likely handled day to day upkeep while someone else came in occasionally for more thorough lawn care. He'd have to look into whether there was still a contract out for that from the previous owner. If not, he'd want to get in touch with someone about the job.

He looked down at the pool and hot tub. It seemed a bit silly to have a pool with a private beach so close, but perhaps one day he might not feel like dealing with sand. The hot tub, on the other hand, would be nice for a soak once in a while. Seeing the bugs and leaves in the pool, he wondered about who was responsible with caring for the pool. Perhaps if he didn't have someone contracted to do it, he could get the children to clean it up every few days.

The path was smooth and sandy though the zig-zagging meant the walk was a lot longer than it could have been. Still, a straight walk looked like it would have been a little too treacherous without putting steps in. Spotting the paw prints, he gave them a better look for a moment trying to figure if they were the prints of anthros or not. The bathing suit under Maranda's dress would make more sense if the family was making use of the private beach.

It was a beautiful beach to be certain, and all privately owned. He could see a fence between Mr. Sinclair and his section, but it was clearly more a marker than an actual barrier. Besides, even with an actual barrier, it would always be possible to swim around. Besides, they both had a beautiful section leaving little reason to encroach on each other, and a barrier would more obstruct their view. Walking over to the chairs, he sets his phone on a small table. Putting on a pair of sunglasses, he moves one of the chairs laying down so that his face and neck rest under the shade of the umbrella while the rest of him soaks in the rays.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Examining the paw prints in more detail and guess they appear anthro sized, which may also explain Alexa's sandy appearance this morning.

Relaxing in the chair, you let the sun warm your body, feeling your body and worries melt in the early morning light before the sun is strong enough to burn. Time seems to slip by with the waves when you suddenly hear the splashing sound in the surf below.

Looking up you see Sophie from next door wading up out the surf, her body glistening wet. A small red bikini bottom barely covers her pussy and her large breasts bounce freely without any covering on her chest.

"Ooops, wrong side," she giggles as you notice a lack of tan lines on her breasts.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:03 am

Noticing the prints were too large not to be from an Anthro, he figured the family had been making use of the beach. He'd at first thought Alexa had gone to a public beach for her run, but between the paw prints and her mother wearing a bathing suit under her uniform, they were probably making use of this private beach instead.

Still, he was here to relax, so he laid down letting the warmth of the sun which hadn't grown too intense yet, soak into his body until a noise caught his attention.

Looking over, he noticed Sophie stepping up onto the beach. She realized she'd come up on the wrong side of the fence, but he was more focused on her bare chest. "It was Sophie, right? Did you lose something back there in the surf?" Lifting his glasses so she could see his eyes, he quickly dropped them down to her chest before returning to looking her in the eye. Such a hint should make it clear what was missing.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:29 am

"Oooh, aren't you cheeky?" she laughs, crossing her arms over her bust to rob you of the view.

Turning to the side, she nimbly hops the fence and wraps herself in a towel.

"Mr Sinclair hates tan lines," she purrs, "There's usually no one down here at this time, Miranda has real bee in her bonnet about it, thinks I'm corrupting her kids or something... that last time I caught them staring..."

You see her shimmy and wiggle her hips around a bit and you notice you bikini bottoms slide down her legs under the towel.

"If you'll excuse me," she saunters away from the fence to a sun chair on her side of the beach, letting the towel drop as she lays down, "I have some tanning to do."
exalted

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:24 am

He raised an eyebrow as she mentioned her employer disliking tan lines. "Oh, I guess Mr. Sinclair gets to often see your lack of tan lines."

When she mentioned catching the kids staring, he became curious. "I see, is that why she dislikes you, or are there other sources of tension for her?" The boy staring wasn't surprising if he was right about him spying on his sister in the bath. Hearing that Alexa also stared at the woman was interesting.

When Sophie laid down completely naked, he couldn't help but chuckle a little. She'd gone to the trouble of covering her chest just a moment ago, yet he could easily walk over to the fence and look her over. Though he thought of a better approach.

"You know, I wouldn't mind a little company if you wanted to sunbathe over here. Have a quiet little chat while we relax in the sun." He turned his head looking out at the waves wondering if she'd take the offer.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:09 pm

"As often as he likes," she winks in reply to your first comment as she wriggles about slightly to get comfortable on the lounge, "He pays enough to."

She yawns and rolls over, sunning her back instead as you catch glimpses of her through the white wooden palings on the fence.

"Hmmm, I think old Mirry just doesn't really approve, bit too traditional and uptight if you ask me," she sighs, resting her head her on a cushion, "She worked for the original owner I hear, saw everything go side ways fast with the Boss and her own marriage, so maybe there's a reason. Though if half of what Chaz says is true, she might just be jealous.... probably just needs a good dicking.... or maybe it's because Chaz gave me... nah.... never mind."

Her voice trails off as she finishes positioning herself and you see on your phone that it's probably time you headed up.

Taking your time back up the path, you get a good view of Sophie below still tanning. Back in the garden, you see Miranda has finished sweeping as is heading towards the pool with pool skimmer net and starts fishing out the leaves with the long pole. She does a lap around the edge, but frowns as the last little cluster of debris floats into the centre of the pool out of reach.

She straightens up, looking around nervously but doesn't spot you through the garden. You see her unzip her skirt, shimmying out of it to hang it on the pool fence, before turning her back to wade into the pool slowly.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:36 am

Edward smirked at hearing that Mr. Sinclair got to just ask to see Sophie naked whenever he wanted while just minutes ago, he had to give his own maid a chore just to get her crawling around on the ground. He wondered just who negotiated his neighbor's contracts. Perhaps that would be a good discussion over dinner.

He raised an eyebrow as Sophie cut herself of from mentioning Chaz getting an idea of what was going on. "I take it by Chaz, you mean Chester." Miranda's husband getting a bit too close to Sophie could go a long way to explaining the dislike Miranda had for the other maid.

While he would have liked to learn a bit more, he could see it was about time he headed up. He needed to get changed before he got picked up. "It seems I'm out of time. I got business to attend to. Tell Mr. Sinclair I'm looking forward to sitting down to eat with him tonight."

He took a glance down at Sophie on the beach as he made his way up but made sure not to waste time staring.

He found Miranda cleaning up the pool when he got back though some of the debris managed to escape her reach. It was obvious from the way she looked about that she was worried someone might see her even in a bathing suit.

Waiting to let her get a little deeper, he opened to gate and stepped in to 'find her'. "Ah good, I was thinking the pool needed some cleaning." He briefly glanced up and down her form but turned to the house as if nothing was amiss.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:50 pm

Waiting for her to be about waist deep in the water, the bottom of her polo shirt just threatening to get damp, you startle Miranda as you enter the pool area. She squawks awkwardly in surprise as she tries to turn suddenly and loses her balance in the water, sinking under the surface for a brief chaotic moment of splashing and flailing limbs.

"Blah... gah... ahhhh," she splutters, coming back to the surface looking every bit like a drowned rat, "Ah, sorry Sir, did not see you come in."

Her shirt is soaked and you see it cling tightly to her body, hugging the swell of her breasts. You see the outline of a bikini top through the shirt, that slightly defuses the shape of her nipples tenting her shirt.

"Ah y-yes Sir... Ch... ummm... a service used to do most of the work on the filters and chemicals.... but... ummmm... you know," she blushes, looking down in shock at her form revealing shirt and pulling it away from her body as she turns her back to you, "Ummm, ahhhh... oh, you have your meeting now, correct?"
exalted

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:55 am

He smirks as Miranda come up from her trip leaving her shirt soaked and clinging to her frame even as she tries to pull it away from her chest. "Is everything alright? You almost seem afraid of being seen in your bathing suit. A woman with no confidence in her body is certainly a pitiable thing." He said the last part lower as if muttering to himself though he made sure to keep it loud enough that Miranda could hear it. He couldn't help but notice she almost mentioned a name before stopping to refer to a service. Had Chester been dealing with his pool too?

"Yes, I'm expecting my ride for Baxter's orientation, whatever that entails. Not sure how long I'll be gone either, but I'm sure I'll be back in time for lunch. I look forward to having the house to myself for an hour or two once everyone has eaten." He said reminding her she had said she'd go shopping later to get the kids out of the house before striding to the door. Heading to his room, he got into some decent clothing. Something that breathed and casual. No need to wear something formal for this security orientation.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:45 am

Miranda's face is confused mix of shock, shame and anger at your comment as you leave her floundering in the pool.

As you dress you hear a car horn honking from the drive. Heading out you see a black SUV with tinted windows parked behind your car, with the driver's window down you can see a rotund looking man sweating behind the wheel. Not seeing you, he flicks a stubbed out cigarette into the bushes and honks the horn again.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:05 am

Edward didn't look back to the maid not wanting her to see the smirk forming on his face as his words affected her so. Between Sophie and Chester it seemed most of those around her thought she needed to get laid, and he was starting to suspect they might be right. Still, he had things to do.

Exiting the front door, he looked at the man sitting behind the wheel. The slight smirk he'd had turned into a scowl as he watched the cigarette. Opening the door but not taking a seat he cleared his throat. "I pay good money to have my yard taken care of, and it's certainly not for it to be used as your personal ashtray." He stood there waiting not planning to take a seat until the man had retrieved his cigarette butt.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:07 pm

As you get closer the man finally spots you and tries to smarten up, wiping the sweat from his forehead and jowls as you walk around. You'd guess he is in his mid forties, and losing the fight with male pattern baldness. He looks perplexed by your comment for a moment before figuring out what you meant, rolling his eyes initially until he realises you wont get in until he cleans up his trash and begrudgingly slips out of his door and tries to find the stub. As he crawls about on hands and knees you see the sweat stain running down the back of his shirt.

Finally he finds it and climbs back into the SUV, the suspension rocking slightly with his weight. The ride down the mountain is tense, the man mutters to himself unintelligibly, not making conversation with you as he grips the wheel white knuckled.

Regardless you are soon at the bottom and the SUV pulls into a parking lot in front of an old red brick building draped with ivy. A trained eye would spot the cameras, secured underground parking ramp and other modern technologies incorporated into the charm of the old world veneer. As you close the door behind you the SUV pulls out again, the man chirping the tires as he makes haste to leave.

"Mr Shinz," Baxter greats you at the front doors, his eyes locked with yours though you notice his ears twitch and follow the SUV and you see the cogs turning over in his mind. The Security Chief is dressed as immaculately as ever, not a stray hair on his dark green sports coat, "I hope you morning has not been too stressful."
exalted

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:21 am

Edward watched the man as he figured out what was meant smirking when the man relented after his initial resistance to digging his trash out of someone else's yard. With the offending butt out of his yard, he finally took his seat in the car. He couldn't help but take notice of the man's sweatiness and weight problem making him wonder just what role this man played in his own security. Perhaps that was why he was playing the role of a chauffeur right now.

Looking at the building he'd been dropped off at, he noticed the security around the otherwise unassuming building. It almost looked like someone was trying to hide it though not particularly well. It was just visible enough to deter trouble while not breaking the aesthetics. Closing the door behind him, Edward barely gave the vehicle a passing thought as it left though he was sure it would be back to take him home once this meeting was over.

He locked eyes back with the security chief as he was greeted at the door. After the driver, even a dog was a welcome sight. "Yes, things have been quiet this morning, so I was able to make some time lounging on the beach. So then, how about we get to the business of this orientation."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games