Leashing the Beach House (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Leashing the Beach House (Firehead)

Postby exalted » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:34 pm

The girl lets out a sigh as you agree to her offer, but quickly blushes a bright red as she realises what she now has to do.

Sliding off your lap and away from your fingers, she makes the effort to smooth down her skirt before kneeling between your legs. Tentatively, hand trembling she reaches forward and undoes your fly, reaching inside she tugs out your growing cock and starts to stroking it. She brushes her hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear as she shuts her eyes and opens her mouth she lowers her head towards you manhood.

She hesitates at first as her tongue makes contact with the bobbing tip of your cock before she seals her lips around it, rolling her tongue around the crown as she sucks away. Her technique is amateurish, though you think if you were 19 again this would be the best thing ever, as she slurps around your cock messily.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:28 pm

Edward smirked leaning back as he waited for the young lady to get started. He was already half hard by the time she got him out of his pants just from the anticipation. "Don't spend too much time admiring it. Our time here is limited." He chuckled as he chided the girl for the dealy while playing up the attention she was giving his manhood.

Finally, she took him into her mouth. It was a warm wet blowjob, but it was definitely sloppy. She wasn't really kidding when she said she'd never done anything like this before. Was she uninterested in men or had she not had the opportunity to fool around with one. Her father was probably less suspicious of time she spent with other girls so maybe it was the later. Either way, he supposed a little instruction could improve things a little.

Placing his hand behind her head, he looked down at her. "Don't just slobber all over it like a dog with a bone. Feel the way it reacts and spread your attention around. If you just lick at the same spots over and over it'll get dull before you're finished."
Firehead

Postby exalted » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:55 am

The girl bristles as you tell her what to do, pulling you slippery cock dripping with saliva from her mouth to glare up at you.

"I-I know what to do," she huffs, scowling up from her knees, "Don't tell me what to do, all the..."

She doesn't finish the sentence, stuffing your cock back into her mouth. While she seemed earnest before about not having gone all the way, you guess maybe she isn't that pure. Bobbing her head back and forth, she tries to take more of your cock into her mouth, swishing her tongue around the shaft as she steadily works her way down. Each time your cock hits the start of her throat she stops and gags a little, pulling back a bit as she sucks away at your member. Looking up at you, your cock pressed between her lips you notice a flash of concern appear in her gaze as she realises you aren't on the verge of cumming, and don't have lack of stamina boys her age were known for.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:49 am

Edward smirked as the girl grew upset at his attempts to provide instruction. "Well then, if you're sure you've got it covered." He remained silent as she continued to work his shaft. She did seem to have some experience. He noticed the way she kept pushing him to the back of her throat and gagging. She lacked not only the ability to take him into her throat but also to not push him back there in the first place.

He locked eyes with her as it appeared to dawn on her that he didn't have the short fuse that was so prevalent of boys her age. "Is everything alright down there? You're looking a bit troubled, and the clock is still ticking." He spoke with just the barest hint of mock concern in his voice wondering if she would remain stubborn or realize she might have to swallow a little more of her pride to get through this.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:08 pm

She glares daggers as you as you continue to critique her performance.

Fuming, she pops open the buttons on her blouse, pulling down her plain black bra to let her breasts spill over the top. Taking your saliva slicked cock from her mouth, she slides in between her mounds of cleavage, taking a breast in each of her hands and squishing them around your shaft as she rubs them up and down your member.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:24 pm

Edward couldn't help but be amused at the way she was clearly upset at him while she continued to work to get him off.

He smirked as she let her tits pop free. "Now that's using your head. Hmm, I don't understand how that blouse even holds those lewd things down." His cock started to throb and droll pre all over those slutty tits as she worked the soft. pillowy flesh over his firmness. "A little attention to the balls wouldn't go unappreciated." He let his head lay back as he wondered if she would take that advice or continue to be difficult.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:26 pm

Her face turns even redder and her look darker as you make you comments and try to give her advice.

Ignoring you out of spite, she deliberately keeps her hands on breasts, grinding them up and down your shaft as furiously as she can. Concerned you still aren't coming, she opens her mouth and starts to lap at the tip of your cock each time it emerges from the valley of her breasts.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:44 pm

I smirk as the young lady continues to be a bit resistant to taking my advice, but the decision to bring her mouth into the mix makes it clear she is still worried about the time as well as taking things up a notch for my enjoyment. My cock twitches a bit against her tongue drooling a large glob of pre in appreciation. "That's it, keep going. I'm sure by the time you're done the next boy will appreciate what you've learned here." As her breasts moved down once more, I gave a grunt and bucked my hips pushing my cock upward as she moved to lap at it. I remained not looking to appear at least a little detached even though that meant I couldn't aim to thrust into her mouth, but even brushing her face with my cock head and surprising her would be entertainment enough on its own.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:31 pm

(Sorry for the delay, been battling a bug that hasn't let my mind work for writing)

Your thrusts catch her off guard, you manage to poke her several times before she matches your rhythm and timing to take you into her mouth, her cheeks, nose and lips smeared with your pre. She steadily builds her tempo and soon the small closet is echoing with the slapping sounds of her tits slapping against your cock and thighs.

Suddenly, you hear the alarm go off and your phone and you realise it's now or never.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:36 pm

Edward watched the woman struggle to get used to his thrusts. She had certainly shown some improvement over the past few minutes. The rhythmic slapping of her breasts against his cock and thighs added a little something to the atmosphere that he was quite enjoying too, but it seemed they were running out of time. If he was going to blow off a load, it would have to be now. He smiled down at her. "Make sure you don't let any spill. Wouldn't want a mess to clean up would you?" That was her only warning before he thrust forward, grunted, and let the first shot of salty seed into her mouth."
Firehead

Postby exalted » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:51 am

She looks at you peculiarly as you tell her not spill any, like she not sure what you mean until you thrust forward, bottoming out as her eyes go wide as she realises what is about to happen. She chokes and gags around your cock as it spills it firsts sticky strands of cum and fighting desperately to free herself from your grasp she pulls free in time for your second shot to hit her square in the eyes and faces.

Temporarily blinded by your cum, she continues to cough out cum streaked drool over her pillowy breasts as she tries to rub the jizz from her eyes and your final release soaks into her hair. It takes her a minute to recover her breath and composure, still covered in cum she glares up at you.

"Y-you bastard," she coughs.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:02 pm

Edward was a bit surprised at her confusion, but it was already too late to give her any additional time before he started to spasm and spew in her mouth. The girl had clearly been giving blow jobs to her male peers, but it almost seemed like she wasn't used to one coming in her mouth. "Now don't give me that look. I'm sure that was more warning than you've gotten from any guy your own age unless you've never let one cum in your mouth before. Wonder where it would be you do let them blow."

He watched as she was showered in his cum. Some of it spraying over her face, some drolling out of her mouth. The girl was an absolute mess by the end of it and clearly very cross. "I gave you a warning. If you'd swallowed it, there's be no mess to speak of." He pulls up his wrist showing his watch. "I have to go before people wonder where I am. I'd say you should wait a bit after I leave to exit, but I'm sure plenty of time will have passed by the time you get yourself cleaned up."
Firehead

Postby exalted » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:21 pm

The girl looks like she is about to launch into a tirade at you but quickly stops, red faced as she either blushes or fumes, as you open the door, fearing her voice carrying and alerting anyone of what happened in here.

Stepping out, you see her father, looking just as repugnant as when you last saw him, standing at the receptionist counter. His annoyance shows as she repeatedly taps his finger against the counter aggressively as he waits, her fat head and neck swivelling around trying to find you.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:50 am

Leaving the girl, he makes his way back to the waiting room to find his ride waiting for him and looking impatient about it. Trying to hold back his smile from being too smug, he walks up. "Sorry about that, had to take a stop in the little boy's room, but I'm ready to go now." He wondered what response he would get if he knew what he'd been doing with the man's daughter only moments ago. Still, he had no desire to open that pandora's box himself. For now, he'd rather get home and enjoy the rest of his day.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:58 pm

The man is just as sullen and repugnant on the ride back up the mountain as he was going down, only this time the stench of cigarette smoke is tinged by alcohol.

When you finally reach your home and the SUV pulls in you see one of the garage doors is up, revealing a beige station-wagon. The car is upmarket, though nothing you would ever drive, the type of nondescript car driven by the help so you can show your wealth without wasting too much of it.

Miranda waits for you at the door, her tail wagging excitedly.

"Mr Shinz," she waves, speaking rapidly, "Your lunch is on the table, if there was nothing else I might just take the kids and skedaddle"
exalted

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:58 am

He remained quiet as he was driven home. The cigarette smell was bad enough but did the oaf need to be drinking too? At least he could amuse himself with thoughts of the state he'd left the man's daughter in even if he wasn't interested in sharing that tidbit with the man.

Seeing a car he'd not be caught dead in ready to go, he figured Miranda was ready to get moving. Sure enough, she went straight into asking permission to go. She was certainly more excited to get herself and the kinds out of here than he expected. "No, I think that will be fine. When abouts should I be expecting you three back?" He figured while they were gone a little snooping would be in order, but he certainly didn't want to be caught in the act though. Once he knew the time he'd nod. "Very well, make sure to call if you're leaving early or late to let me know when you will be back."
Firehead

Postby exalted » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:19 pm

Miranda's excitement kicks up a notch as you give permission for her to leave, dancing from paw to paw, reminding you of stories you had heard about her species and something called 'walkies' from before animals and changed and grown.

"ooh ooh, let's see... with travelling time and traffic..." she works out the maths excitedly on her paw, "Oh, I'd say about 3 or 4 hours, I'll be sure to be back before your dinner."

Her claws skitter on the pavers as she scampers for the car, eager to leave before you change your mind, pulling out you see she had already loaded the kids inside, and the wagon quickly disappears from view.

Stepping inside the house you find it quiet, almost off puttingly so after getting somewhat used to the clicking of claws on the tiles. Your lunch is the on the table, a garden salad, and you wonder if you words to Miranda about her body haven't had some affect. The salad is quick to consume, but allows you a unbroken moment to plan out your next move.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:05 am

The woman was clearly excited to get out of here acting in a way reminiscent of what he heard they were like before the change, but Edward was glad to get some time to himself, so he let her go taking the kids with them.

Entering the kitchen, he found a salad. It seemed Miranda had been affected by what he'd said about her body. Well, he could probably do with a little healthy eating anyway as he sat down to eat his lunch while thinking over his next move. The first thing he wanted to check out was Xander's room. If he was right, and the boy was the one spying on his sister, he figured having some evidence of his wrongdoing would put him in a position of power over the young man. Perhaps he could put the boy's little spy camera's to other uses.

Grabbing his phone, he turned on the app to look over his security system. He wanted to know immediately if any secret cameras started transmitting while he was sneaking around.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:27 pm

Stepping lightly, you open the door to the boys room and are assailed by the musky smell of adolescences. The room is a mess of dirty clothes and junk sprawled across the floor and could probably do with a good airing out. Looking around, you see a unkempt bed against the back wall with a computer desk and closet against the wall that joins with the bathroom. Checking your phone, your system detects no new camera activations.

Accidentally bumping the desk as you try to manoeuvre around a pile of laundry that you can't tell whether it is clean or not, the Computer hums to life out of sleep. It doesn't look like the boy has bothered to password protect the login and you find a minimised video tab that shows two down camera feeds. Another folder on the desktop seems to hold a archive of video files, some recorded while overs appear to have been downloaded to sub folder, the files identified only by a series of numbers.

If you looked in the closet you find at the back a webcam pointing at the wall. A small hole is drilled through the wall for the camera lens to poke through, beyond you see the two-way mirrored door of the medicine cabinet that hangs above the sink in the bathroom, explaining one of the camera feeds.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:24 am

Edward was glad to see nothing come on. Despite his apparent activity, he didn't seem wary of anyone checking in on his room, and as he entered it was clear why. The place was a mess. While he knew Miranda must be kept busy keeping up the rest of the house, letting her son keep such a filthy room was inexcusable, and here he was with no way to bring it up without outing himself. At least the mess meant it was likely impossible for anyone to realize someone had been through here.

The boy's lack of care for security is made only more obvious as his computer boots up from sleep without a password. He went ahead and took a picture of the desktop with his phone before pulling up one of the videos. One that looked like it was from a week or so ago, so there would be no confusion about it being before his own arrival. Pausing the video at an opportune moment, he'd take another picture on his phone before checking the closet and snapping another image of the camera set up to watch through the mirror.

Heading back out, he'd grab a flash drive from his room copying the video file to it as one last bit of insurance before opening his browser in incognito mode and checking the boy's browsing history. If he was filming his sister, he was almost certainly doing something else on his computer he wanted to keep secret.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games