Leashing the Beach House (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Leashing the Beach House (Firehead)

Postby exalted » Sun May 20, 2018 5:37 am

PC:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Edward Shinz
Appearance: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3098074
Bio: Having made a killing in the business, Edward managed to make himself a nice little retirement with his cut throat tactics. Moving to a smaller estate in the country, he was prepared to relax, but he soon found himself bored with little to do. except watch his live-in maid work. He'd always seen anthros as inferior, so having them serve his needs was always good, but with only her and her children for company, he found himself watching the three carefully. He wanted more subservience out of the three, and the idea of dominating them was occupying his thoughts more and more. With the two teens getting into their summer vacation, he figured he had plenty of time to work on them.

Turn-Ons: blackmail, domination/submission, light BDSM/bondage, light petplay
Turn-Offs: guro, water sports, scat, heavy BDSM/bondage

The warm afternoon sun splayed through the front windshield as you wound through the winding beach roads. The early warmth of summer was steadily winning the struggle with the last crisp elements of spring and the heat had yet to brown out the greenery as you drove.

An exit flashed by and soon disappeared in the rearview, perhaps the corner of your mouth twisting into a grin. That exit was for the commoners, the tourists and local bums who serviced the over priced traps and hotels. That exit was not for you. Another fifteen minutes up the road and the appearance of 'Welcome' sign, salmon coloured brick security wall and gated entrance unconsciously made you relax in your seat.

You were here, finally, after years of cutthroat business, long nights that started on Friday and blurred into Monday morning, failed relationships and endless paperwork, you were here. The guard at gate paid little attention to your car as it pulled up - it was a perfect fit for the gated community - and it's not until you roll down the tinted windows that the guard's ears perk up and walks outside of his little glass cubicle.

You try to hide your disdain as the Shepherd walks purposely towards your window, satisfied the beast at least knew how to dress smartly in a sports coat instead of some tacky uniform. For the community to have hired one of them over a human guard as well suggested the Dog-man knew what he was doing.

"Mr Shinz, I presume?" The Shepherd bends down at the window to smile at you, crisp and polite, "I'm sorry to inconvenience you sir, but I will require proof and proof and identity and residency before I allow you inside. I hope you understand."

You notice the bulge of large frame automatic in a shoulder holster under his jacket, unsure how you feel about 'them' being armed as you hand over the required paperwork. He takes it and promptly returns to the guard house, through the glass you see his fingers clacking away at a keyboard and he soon returns, handing over your documents and a gate pass.

"I've organised an orientation session for you tomorrow, sir," He nods as you shift into gear and the gates swing open, "When you are settled in, call me with your preferred time. I'm Baxter, head of security, sir"

As you drive through you roll your shoulders and shrug, mulling over the Shepherd, satisfied he knew his place and knew not to tell 'you' when to meet him. Weaving through the streets, the cloying and annoying sounds of suburbia grate on you as you pass the 'commoners' on this uncommon community, but they are soon left in the rear view as well, these place is not for you either.

You wind up the long curving roads on the hill, overlooking the overs, the higher you go the further spaced out the properties are, the higher and thicker the fences and hedges are, until you reach the top. Only two properties sit here, both with a little trail down the other side to a private area on an already private beach. This was your place.

It was not overly large or grandiose, it was elegant of a size you could comfortably fill by yourself without feeling alone. Space to entertain, but not suggest to your guests that they should stay over, space for to sit calmly, and watch. It had had taken ten years to get this place, patiently waiting for it to come on the market. You remembered the shock when you had initially lost it, another company buying it out from underneath you before you had finalised the deal. You had sworn, cursed, frightened and threatened every stupid animal on your staff as you plotted revenge for this unforgivable slight. You changed the company's direction, competed, harassed and stole clients until that Company took notice. You wanted them ruined, backrupt, their name forgotten and quickly replaced by a new up and comer on the Fortune 500, it was with shock you read the letter from them seeking to buy your company.

You still remember the glee you had to hide while negotiating the deal. You had them where you wanted them, not only did you get your price - more than enough to retire on ten times over - you got the house as well. Pulling into the drive way you sighed with relief, the many miles of the drive starting to catch up with you... and that's when you saw the only problem.

She was pacing back and forth by the front door, looking worried with a phone pushed up to her ear. The live in help. You would have preferred to choose your own staff, but she was contracted, live in, for another six months. That thought of having to pay even a single sent to her kind due to breaching a contract or worse getting tied up in court was repugnant, but it was only six months. Then she was out on her furry ass.

You checked your phone, thinking maybe had the audacity to call you for being late, but your phone showed no missed calls. So who was she calling?

House plan

exalted

Re: Leashing the Beach House (Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Mon May 21, 2018 4:22 am

Edward looked around as he drove up to his new property. It seemed he had acquired the property just in the nick of time as summer started its takeover. He looked out the windows at the public beaches while thinking how much nicer his own slice of the shorefront would be, and even better it was all his.

He passed by where most of the common folk got off in the more public sections of town. He would almost pity the way they struggled for just the simplest pleasures in life if he didn't amuse him the way they spent so much of their money simply to have temporary access to a beach they had to share with hundreds of others at any given time. There'd be no crowds where he was going.

Driving up to the gate, he found himself glowering. They'd assigned some mutt to watch the gate. The man walked about as if he was deserving of respect. At least he knew how to dress and act respectfully, but a dog in a suit was still a dog none the less. He rolled his eye but handed over the paperwork. "Let's just make this quick. I've waited long enough to see this property already." As the mongrel turned, he couldn't help but notice the weapon move under his jacket. While he understood the need for a guard to have a weapon he didn't quite care for it in one of their hands.

When the dog returns, he takes back his documents and the gate pass telling him about some orientation he needed to attend tomorrow. He waved a hand dismissively. "Sure, sure, I'll see when I can spare some time tomorrow." He wondered who else was on this Baxter's security team. The thought of more animals sniffing around, even for his own protection, was almost as repugnant as the thought he might have someone human as a subordinate.

He was weaving his way past decent properties now, but his destination was much further up. Far more secluded and away from any prying eyes. He considered the Shepherd at the gate. While he certainly had some sense of hierarchy, it still felt as if he regarded himself a little too highly. Edward wondered if he might be able to derive some entertainment out of bothering the head of security. He found that no matter how hard an employee worked there was always some little detail that could be nitpicked if one looked hard enough. He'd see how this orientation went before deciding just how to handle his future interactions with the head of security.

As he looked at his new home his mind drifted back to the negotiations that fell through. He'd been furious, but he wasn't going to let himself be defeated. Everyone thought him insane when he completely switched markets, but he knew what he was doing. The only thing that would have been worse than losing the property would have been ruining his company in his quest for vengeance. By the end, they were begging him to sell his company to free themselves of a strong competitor. He got not only the property but a nest egg that would have him set for life.

Pulling into the Driveway, he saw his live in made standing on the doorstop holding her phone to her ears. The one thing he couldn't negotiate away was her contract. It came with the house, and he'd be damned if he would be the one to pay for breaking the contract. He had a copy amongst his things, and he'd be looking over it carefully later. For now, he just needed to deal with her. Seeing she was talking on his phone, he looked to his own but saw he'd missed no calls. Just who could she be talking to? Getting out of the car, he strode up listening carefully to her end of the conversation. Perhaps she'd offer some hint about who was on the other end.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Mon May 21, 2018 8:27 am

The driveway is partially obscured hedges you notice as step out of your vehicle, probably to reduce whatever road noise might reach you even up here and the Shepherd Maid seems too distracted by her call. Eyeing her up, you would guess she was in her mid to late 30s, and was probably once quite the looker. Not that she is repugnant in any form, but you do notice her breasts have slowly started to lose the battle with gravity, and her tight fitting uniform reveals the slight swell of her hips and belly. The thought of what she would like without the the uniform to hold up her up and in flickers across you mind for a moment before it's lost as she starts talking again.

"What do you mean you're running a bit late... you were supposed to pick them up 3 hours ago... no I can't drop them off, the new Owner is due any minute,"

You notice her ears swap from flicking angrily to folding back submissively as she talks with whoever it is.

"I don't care how big the waves are... you promised them, you said you wouldn't... I knew I couldn't trust you, I knew joint custo-shi.....NNNZ" She stopped suddenly, eyes wide she finally took notice to your presence.

Her ears press flat back against her head as she blushes, bowing low and hiding her hand behind her back.

"M-Mr Shinz, w-welcome, I-I didn't expect you so soon," she nervously stammers, eyes flicking back to the front door, "How-how was your drive? Bet you can't wait to hit the beach on a beautiful day like this? Why don't I show you the way and then I'll bring you down a nice cool pitcher of Mojitos and you can just let the miles wash away?"

You get the feeling she is trying to keep you from going inside your new house.

"Oh, how rude of me, sir," she pouted, scratching her ear, "I'm Miranda"

Miranda:

exalted

Postby Firehead » Tue May 22, 2018 3:16 am

Edward found it easy to approach her without being seen which was good. He didn't relish the thought of having to skulk around while at his own home. Thankfully, her call seemed to have her distracted making him curious as to just what was so important. The woman was clearly getting on in years though she wasn't hard on the eyes for an animal either. He even found himself undressing her with his eyes for a moment.

Picking up just her side of the conversation, he wasn't quite sure what was going on. Someone was supposed to pick something up, and in anticipation of his arrival, she couldn't drop it off either. He wondered what was with the change to a submissive look with someone that was clearly annoying her. Whoever it was must be hanging out at the beech rather than doing what they were supposed to. Unfortunately, she noticed him just as she was about to say something important, joint something or other, before she had to rather less than smoothly convert a curse to his last name.

"Strange, I thought I was actually running a little late thanks to the traffic." He caught her eyes flicking to the door before she tried to goad him onto the beech. She clearly didn't want him in his own home, and he was sure he wanted to know what was going on. "Yes, as I said the traffic was quite bad along the way. So many people crowding the freeways as they come to their crowded little beaches." He made a motion of stretching. "While the beach sounds lovely, I can't very well enjoy it while getting sand all over this suit. I need to change first." Whatever was in this house was clearly not supposed to be there, and he was sure she couldn't come up with any kind of argument for why he needed to go inside first. Stepping beside her, he reached for the doorknob certain he would find whatever she was hiding.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Tue May 22, 2018 8:38 am

"Yes, but...gah... ah... buh...pah... nnnnngh" she struggles for words and finishes with downtrodden whimper as you head straight for the door, her foot nervously tapping on the ground as you pass.

Opening the door you find two other Shepherds blinking in shock at you, you entry rousing them from their idleness, by the door you see two large travel bags. The two look much younger than Miranda, you would guess just on or after the cusp of adulthood.

"Ah, sorry, Sir, I-I didn't mean," Miranda huffs defeatedly, ears firmly plastered down as she sneaks in behind you.

Examining them for the moment you notice they have similar markings to Miranda. The male seems to recover his shock at your arrival first, and his eyes immediately divert back down to the handheld game device he is playing, the girl just rolls her eyes and leans against the wall.

"They were supposed to graduate but the school flooded in a storm so now they have to wait until after summer break to finish their final exams," Miranda rapidly gives the life story without pausing for breath, "They were supposed to be going on vacation so that you could settle in to the house in peace, their father was meant to pick them up..."

"But the Deadbeat aint comin'?" The girl interrupts snidely, rolling her eyes and she chews her gum and blows a bubble, popping it loudly to punctuate her point.

"Alexa!" Miranda growls lowly, obviously embarrassed.

"It's true, aint it?" Alexa sighs, disappearing around the corner as she walks off.

"I'll be in my room too," the boy says flatly, eyes still locked on his game as he leaves.

Turning around you see Miranda looks utterly defeated, her foot in overdrive as she looks around trying to explain the situation. You remember from the contract that the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Bedroom had been given over to the family, keeping them contained in the bottom right section of the house with their own bath and lounge. It meant you didn't have to deal with them if you didn't want to, but the contract had been clear that pups would be away for Summer for to settle into the house and make what changes you needed.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Wed May 23, 2018 3:49 am

Edward found himself smirking internally at Miranda's attempts to come up with some way to convince him not to enter, but she seemed to know her place well enough not to bar him entry from his own property. Looking into his home, he immediately saw the two younger Shepherds. Ah right, the contract had allowed her to host her family here in the spare bedrooms. He'd be sure to find out who'd been responsible for letting that in and never letting them negotiate a contract on his behalf again. Of course, the children were supposed to have already been gone.

He only half listened as the maid hastily gave an explanation for what was going on. Apparently, who'd she'd been talking to was her ex who failed to pick the kids up, so they'd be out of his way. His home and already it was invaded. He eyed the kids as they listlessly waited a moment before going to 'their room' as if they belonged to them.

He turned back to the woman once the children were gone, a scowl clear on his face. "So this is how your children greet the man whose roof they live under?" He lifted up a hand to cut her off before she could say anything. "And don't bother to call them back. If anything hearing them speak the words emptily under your command would only stand as further proof of their lack of respect."

"Bring the case in the top of the trunk and bring it to the master bedroom. I'm going to change into something more comfortable, and I expect something cool to drink at the dining table while we discuss how we're going to handle this breach of contract."

Heading to his room, he checked it out while he waited for the case to arrive. When it did, he got the light polo shirt and cargo shorts out and changed into them making sure to hang the suit he'd driven in in his new wardrobe. Even once he was finished changing though, he waited in order to give her a few more moments to stew in her doubts before showing up at the dining table.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Wed May 23, 2018 8:05 am

Miranda slinks back at your lecture, hastily scurrying away to get you case as soon as you give her an out.

Striding to your room, you find it immaculately clean, but cold and lifeless, lacking any personal or feminine touch the previous owner may have had, the night stands and shelves bare apart from a the odd statue or sculpture. Stepping to the window, you look out and see your neighbours house over a waist high hedge, the windows dark and motionless. You remember that the land had once been a single property, but was split after a messy divorce, both parties building their dream house in mirror to spite the other. If that was so then you guess the windows you gaze at would be the Master Suite of that house.

You think you spot a flash of movement in the dark room when suddenly feel a presence in your own. Turning you see Miranda hastily beating a silent retreat out the door and around the corner, you case placed neatly on the bed. When you turn back to the window any sign of movement in the other house is gone.

Grabbing your clothes and needing to kill time, you head into the wardrobe, and the room not listed on the blueprints. You find the concealed keypad on the wall, the buttons lighting up to reveal themselves as you hand hovers near but would otherwise be unnoticeable against the dark wood of the wardrobes shelves. A more timid creature may have called it a panic room, but it was so much more.

Typing in your code, there's a small hiss as the hardwood boards on a section of floor start to descend, forming stair case down, and the system boots up as you sit behind the desk. Monitors flash to life, showing camera feeds from all around the house, the exterior and your section of private beach.... except you notice for the Families bedrooms and bath. One of the exterior cameras shows part of the Family's lounge through a window, though it is still a noticeable lapse in coverage probably due to privacy agreements. Checking the cameras you see Miranda preparing a large pitcher of some drink.

Deciding you've let her stew long enough, you head back up, the stairs automatically rising and vanishing behind you. You find Miranda in the dining area, chin down defeated on the table while her tail forlornly thuwmps on the ground behind her. In front of her is a pitcher of some brightly coloured fruity drink, an elegant twisting of red and orange probably aimed at subconsciously cheering you up, and probably loaded with alcohol.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Fri May 25, 2018 3:44 am

Edward looked at the room approvingly. It was a bit spartan, but that would be easy enough to fix while he settled in. He looked out at the neighbor's house. Apparently the other half of his own property originally, the buildings even looked identical. His brow raises as he thinks he sees something moving through the lightless window for just a moment, but Miranda draws his attention and by the time he turns his attention back to the window, the movement is gone. Could someone be in the building right now?

Shaking his head, Edward got to change his clothing. Once his outfit had been changed, he made certain to lock the door to his room. He didn't want any chance of being interrupted. Entering his wardrobe, he found the keypad hidden and pressed in the secret code to access the hidden room. Following the steps downward, he looked about with fascination at the secret room and takes the seat. Testing the system, he brings up the feed of each of the cameras scattered about the house along with some of the exterior and even his private beach is available to look at. The only place he couldn't see into was the guest areas only able to see part of the lounge through the window. It was a hole in his security he didn't care for. He was sure it had to do with the contract Miranda had gotten. Checking the kitchen area, he could see her prepping his drink. She'd been given enough time, and he really could use something to drink after the drive. It was time to see what he could do about the family effectively squatting in his house.

Locking up the secret room on his way back out, he unlocks the door to his bedroom and strides to the dining room. He could see the fruity drink she had prepared. She had clearly pulled out all the stops in showing her skill at preparing drinks. It was probably alcoholic too in the hopes that would help change his mind. He filled himself a glass before taking a seat opposite the woman. For now, he leaves the drink untouched. "Now then, It appears your children are not going on their vacation as planned. So then, how do we handle this situation?"
Firehead

Postby exalted » Fri May 25, 2018 9:19 am

Miranda's ears perk up and her tail pauses for a moment as she sees you pour a drink, but return to their defeated state when you place it down untouched.

"I-I'm so sorry sir," she pouts, "I'm sure their father will be by later this evening to pick them up... I'll make sure they stay in their rooms until he arrives"
exalted

Postby Firehead » Sun May 27, 2018 3:08 am

He sighed as she held out hope for the man to pull through. Considering she referred to him as their father probably meant they were either divorced or had never been married to begin with. "Your daughter seemed to be rather lacking in your faith in this man, and I didn't get to where I am by putting blind faith in people I don't know, so I want a contingency in place." He stopped a moment to take a light sip of the drink. "In case I wake tomorrow morning to find them still here. I doubt it would be very much acceptable to keep them confined to their rooms for the entire summer."
Firehead

Postby exalted » Sun May 27, 2018 3:31 pm

"She's.... just... of... that age," Miranda says slowly, distracted as you notice her whole being seems to focus on you sipping the drink, ears perked up, mouth slightly ajar and her eyes locked dead on the glass.

As you put the drink down, she seems to wait a moment before shaking her head and coming back to reality.

"Ahhhh... yes... I guess that wouldn't do....," she sighs, "but.... but I'm sure that wont happen, he'll pick them up, I'm sure, he wouldn't let them down... again. And... and if so, they both know how to keep the house in order, Alexa used to help organise the parties the last owner threw and Xander is a wiz with computers, I'm sure they would be a great help."
exalted

Postby Firehead » Mon May 28, 2018 4:36 am

He noticed the way she reacted to him having his drink likely hoping he'd get himself good and drunk for this discussion. "Ah, so you're suggesting they be put to work, but I certainly can't keep them around to keep the house in order. Remember, that's supposed to be your job. I may be able to make some use of your son's computer skills,..." Perhaps he could find a way to use the boy to set up some extra security cameras. "...but I don't see myself throwing many parties for the girl to organize." He shifted in his chair squaring his shoulders and leaning against the table giving the impression he was getting serious now. "Come now Miranda, these children are on the cusp of adulthood and these are the meager offerings that constitute their marketable skills?"
Firehead

Postby exalted » Mon May 28, 2018 2:03 pm

The drink had, in fact, been good, the fruit flavours distinct from and not overly masking the liberal amount of rum in the concoction, you figured a few of those would get you well on your way.

"Well, ummm, yes, I suppose," Miranda huffs defeatedly, her ears drooping, "If needed I'm sure they could find work in the town below, the tourist season is about to pickup so that would keep them our of your fur... I mean hair, sorry... I'm sure their Father will be along shortly, why don't I give him another ring..."

She starts to rise.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Wed May 30, 2018 4:01 am

Well, if nothing else the woman knew her way around a bar that was for sure. If he wasn't busy seeing what he could pull over her, he could see himself relaxing on the beach with one or two of these.

She still seemed certain their father would pull through in the end despite her remark that made it seem these types of shenanigans were nothing new. He glowered when she referred to him having fur as if he were an animal like them. As she stood up, he cleared his throat. She was uncomfortable, and he needed to keep the pressure up.

"Miranda, I get the distinct impression you don't want to have this conversation, and your avoidance is getting on my nerves. Fine, make your call, but do it here on speakerphone. I won't speak during the call, but I will be listening and judging whether I think he can be relied upon."
Firehead

Postby exalted » Wed May 30, 2018 8:07 am

Miranda gives you a look which suggests she knows how bad an idea this is, but isn't sure if disobeying you would be worse. Reluctantly she sits back down and opens her phone, dialling before sliding the phone to the centre of the table. It seems to ring for an age, the awkward seconds ticking boy as you watch Miranda sweat, if she could sweat, before it picks up just before ringing out.

"Go for Chaz, who dis" the voice on other end barks, the sounds of drunken revelry obvious in the background.

"Chester?.... Chester? Can you hear me?" Miranda yaps, obviously embarrassed by your presence.

"Uuuuggghhh, what do you want now, Bitch"

You're not sure if that is meant to be an insult or just a description.

"When are you coming for the Pups, Chester?" the annoyed tone Miranda had from before returns.

"Yeah, yeah, I said I was coming to get them, but Kevin..."

"That's not what I asked Chester, when are you coming?"

"Bitch you better knock it off with that 'Chester' shit..."

"CHESTER!"

"For fuck sake already, damn, alright, Bitch, couple of hours, I'll grab a couple for the road and be up there in a couple of hours..."

"Thankyou, Chester, but you really shouldn't..."

"Mmmm, and maybe you could break off a piece of fine pussy for me like old times"

"Chester!" Miranda blushes hard as he continues

"Mmmmhmmmm, let me show you what you been missing all this time now you aint slumming down here with us, bet that old white haired sucker can't compare to me, I remember how I used to make you scream, on hands and knees in the surf..."

Miranda hurriedly hangs up, fumbling with the button to make it stop until there is suddenly silence. She sits there, motionless, eyes locked the table as she takes in deep, steady, calming breaths. You're fairly sure she's thinking walking away would have been the better option.

Just then, the door bell rings.
exalted

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:01 am

Edward crossed his arms as Miranda began to make the call. He could tell she didn't like this, but she thought better of disobeying which was good. If her kind could sweat, he was certain she would be wiping her brow as she waited for the man to pick up.

He was far from impressed by the man's manners when he picked up. He apparently couldn't be bothered to talk in a complete sentence or pronounce 'this' correctly. It sounded like he was in the middle of some celebration going on around him. Probably the reason he wasn't here to pick up his own children.

He waited quietly as the two conversed smirking when he realized this Chester referred to Miranda almost exclusively as 'bitch'. He almost lost it and snickered when the male started crassly asked her to fuck him. He wondered if the man would have held his tongue if he knew someone was listening then he remembered the party going on around Chester. Clearly, he didn't care who heard him proposition his ex. He scowled though when the man referred to him as old and white-haired. He'd always felt his silver locks gave him a distinguished look but found others mistook it for the grey hairs of the elderly. Though the smile returned when he heard Chester refer to taking her n the surf. He was sure her husband didn't have access to a private beach, so he found the idea of the two rutting on public ground like wild animals to be a bit amusing in its own right.

As she hung up the phone he took another sip of his drink before speaking. "Well, you certainly picked quite the charmer to father your children. Does he often refer crassly to his sexual escapades surrounded by dozens of strangers?" Hearing the doorbell ring, he looked in its direction. Couldn't be this Chester, they'd just gotten off the phone, and he'd only been willing to commit to some unspecified number of hours. "I'll go ahead and get that this once while you pull yourself together. I dare say you need the drink more than me." With that, he went over to the door looking through the peephole to get an idea of who it was before opening. "Yes?"
Firehead

Postby exalted » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:07 am

'He.... he wasn't always so..." Miranda tries to come up with some excuse but shortly abandons it as she pours herself a tall drink and sucks heavily on the straw.

Leaving her to the booze, you head to the front door and peer through the peephole.

On the other side you see a young woman dressed in a traditional maid's getup, fake cat ears perched atop her head.

"Hi, I'm Sophie," she smiles politely as you open the door, "I work for Mr Sinclair next door, he wanted to welcome you in person but important business came up at the last minute."

She takes a gift basket from behind her back and presents it to you, the insides concealed behind dark cellophane.

"He would like to invite you to dinner tomorrow as an apology, and said I should offer my services to you," She winked as she lent in, squishing her breasts together between her arms, "I'm a great masseuse"
exalted

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:35 am

"Of course, of course," Edward responded clearly not buying Miranda's excuse certain she had found his behavior endearing at some point. He could see she wasn't going to go light on the alcohol even if she had to know just how much rum she'd mixed in there.

Looking through the peephole, he was curious about the woman before his door. A human in a traditional maid garb. He was certain his home had only one maid, and he found himself curious about the fake cat ears.

Opening the door, he greeted the woman wondering just what she could be doing on his doorstep. It seemed his neighbor was home and had sent the maid over to greet him. He accepted the gift basket, "Yes, I understand how it can be with business sometimes even when one is on vacation." He raised an eyebrow when the woman pressed her breasts together practically putting them on display for him before declaring herself a great masseuse. "Dinner would be lovely, and a guess I could use a massage." He rolled his shoulders a moment before leading her in.

Realizing he had no idea what state his maid was in, He figured it was best not to let his neighbor's employee see his own staff drunk and potentially a mess. Turning, he started leading her to his room and on the way called up to his maid. "Miranda, we have a guest. I'll be seeing her in my room." Opening the door to the Master Suite, he motioned her in. "Go ahead and get ready." While she entered, he went ahead and pulled back the cellophane of the gift basket curious at just what it contained.
Firehead

Postby exalted » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Sophie giggles as you let her in, picking up a small black duffel she had put down beside the door out of sight. Turning back into the house, you see Miranda standing by the at the end of hall that leads to main area, the two maids death staring each other as they pass.

Taking Sophie into your bedroom, you see her put the duffel bag on the bed and she starts to take out a few items and you examine the basket. Inside you find a fine bottle of single malt scotch, aged 40 years and two elegant glasses to drink it from, along the side the bottle are other luxury snacks and bites to eat.

When you look back up to notice Sophie has lit several scented candles and planted them on the bed head and laid a large towel down the bed, but mostly you notice she has stripped off her top and now wears only her maid skirt and dark red bikini top.

"Time to change, Silly" she laughs, tossing you a small towel barely wide enough to wrap around you waist, "I can't get to work with you dressed like that"
exalted

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:18 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the duffel bag not sure why he had missed it. It must be her supplies for the massage. He could see that Miranda had followed him, and the two maids shared a bit of a stare off. He wondered if the two knew each other. They did work at adjacent properties, so this probably isn't the first time they've encountered each other.

"Miranda, this is Sophie a maid of Mr. Sinclair's next door. He wasn't able to meet me in person, so she's here to welcome me to the neighborhood." He'd have to ask Miranda about how much they knew about each other. Who knew, perhaps she knew what was going to happen and felt a bit jealous? A man could only dream, he supposed.

Looking into the basket it appeared to be a standard affair. A bottle of good alcohol and some snacks. A pair of glasses was even included making it clear the bottle was meant to be shared.

Looking up just in time to catch the towel, he noticed that Sophie had removed her top baring her breasts to him openly. He'd heard that some females massaged men using their chest, and that seemed to be one of the few sensible reasons she'd be topless right now, but he had not expected such a thing to be part of his welcome. Stripping down, he made sure not to be overly shy about himself. A little confidence went a long way. Though he did make sure to cover himself to the best of his ability without breaking the show of confidence in his body.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games