High School Gender Bender [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: High School Gender Bender [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 5:32 am

It takes some effort, and once your free you hear a whimper from your sister, but otherwise you manage just fine. As for orders from the Futa, just a message to meet them in the sport's shed half an hour before school starts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 5:35 am

I Grunted and Blushed As I Quickly used the bathroom and sent a message that unless one of them picked me up I didn't have a way to school that early, before going back to bed and this time, trying to let my sister cuddle into my back, maybe that would be easier as I fell asleep.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 5:50 am

The plan, sadly, quickly fell apart as she started nipping playfully at your ear as one hand groped a breast and the other dived between your legs, softly stroking your sensitive folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 5:52 am

Squeaking I tried to pull away and put a pillow between us.

((LL Check? If fail I'm kept awake all night by sister teasing, succeed and I get actual sleep?))
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 5:56 am

(LL check Rating 5 skill 1 roll is 4)

Sadly, that just seemed to keep her breasts from rubbing against your back, her fingers curling and soon slinking into your dampening cunt and nearly instantly finding your g-spot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 5:59 am

I found myself soon pinned, moaning and unable to escape as my sister used my body all night, cumming again and again until she woke up the next morning, with me exhausted underneath her sweating and my thighs, cunt and ass covered with my fem cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 6:05 am

Your sister sat up and stretched, smiling and planting a kiss on your cheek as she asked "Sleep well sis?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 6:07 am

I gulped and nodded "A~Anyways a friend should be picking me up for school today I should go get dressed." I stuttered a little nervous as I left to check my phone and try and find clothes that fit me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 6:32 am

Instead, you found a message with the following- to wear the sluttiest outfit you could, and to walk one block away to meet at the bus stop and they'd pick you up there, or else all five of the futa's would be coming by to have fun with you... and your hot mother and sister~.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 6:40 am

Wincing in Fear I Listened for my Sister to go to the bathroom and my mom to the kitchen before I Quickly left before they could see me, Wearing some of my Sister's old clothes that were what I wore until I had my own, my tits and ass had grown since then though so I was wearing a Plad Micro-skirt that didn't even cover half my ass, a White So worn it was almost see through Crop top that had an Eyeball, a Love Heart, a Girl and a Rooster to read "I Love Girl Cocks" My sister had bought it just to tease my mom and me, now the thing didn't even cover my tits fully, adding in that I had no underwear on thanks to my limited time to leave and my legs were covered in sticky girl cum I looked like a slut as I went to wait for the futa.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 6:55 am

A dusty old red pick up truck soon arrived with all Five futa's, two in the seats and the other three in the back. They grinned and yanked you into the truck bed, the three girls quickly pulling their cocks out and saying "Get to work cleaning them... then we're going to fuck you hard Cum Bucket!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 6:58 am

I Gagged at the sight and gulped, before leaning forward to try and lap at them while the truck was moving around all the damn time, Dear lord if Road head was this hard Eve Felt Sorry for girlfriends to guys that wanted it, I Had three disgusting cocks all trying to shove into my mouth as I tried to just get them to hurry up and get it over with, whatever they were planning, I couldn't even see the road.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 10:39 am

They soon started taking turns with your mouth, thrusting in for a moment or two before pulling back out for another to take it's place. Once their cocks were cleaned up, one laid down and you were pushed atop her, your cunt taking a thick futa cock into it's depths while your ass and mouth were quickly stuffed as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 3:21 pm

I Choked and gagged on their massive cocks as I was fucked hard, Fast and unrelentingly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 26, 2018 12:01 am

"Hehe... take our cocks, memorize their shape, taste, scent and feel! Your going to be enjoying them a lot from now on!" The one fucking your face says with a smile.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 26, 2018 12:05 am

I Gurgled and looked up at her as My face was slammed into her pubes over and over.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 26, 2018 10:23 pm

Seconds later, she started cumming, spurting rope after rope of her thick seed into your mouth, then pulled out and coated your face and hair in it as you felt the other two picking up speed, their rods twitching in readiness to unload as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 26, 2018 10:25 pm

I Hacked and coughed trying to breath as I was covered in dick cheese, cum and pubes, the sudden pull out made my moan be heard if only briefly as the other two managed to hit my sensitive spots.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 28, 2018 12:52 am

"Hehe, such a lewd face~" She says, snapping a quick picture then showing it to you. She than says "Don't worry though, shouldn't take more than a week before your addicted to our cocks and cum and practically begging for our dirty dick cheese to be filling your mouth."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 28, 2018 1:11 am

I Squealed in fear at the sight of the picture and coughed, her thick nasty seed had filled my mouth throat and nose.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games