High School Gender Bender [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: High School Gender Bender [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 10:46 pm

After recovering from that, you check the time and see that it's late in the evening... and that while the second file had disgusted you, the first one, of you and the teacher, sent shivers up and down your spine. She had sent it to let you know she had it... but... maybe you could watch it again... you'd sounded so hot during it and watching yourself get fucked had been... well, good.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 10:47 pm

I Shuddered and Blushed, I couldn't trust my mom or sister not to look through my stuff, So I just deleted it and checked my emails and my phone.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 3:02 am

Your phone and emails had similar messages with them, though thankfully they didn't seem inclined to automatically play.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 3:09 am

I Made sure to delete them so my mom and sister wouldn't find them, before heading down to eat, and then maybe dick around on my Games and just forget that it all happened.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 3:21 am

Your mother and sister were both setting the table, your mom giving you a smile even as your sister glompled you in a tight hug.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 3:22 am

I Grunted in shock "U~Um, Did you pick up the pills?" I asked feeling ashamed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 3:31 am

Your mother nods, while your sister begins peppering you with many of the same questions your mother asked you earlier this morning, albeit being a fair bit more clingy than she had.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 3:38 am

I just took the pills and tried to answer the questions while eating, not even caring if she demanded that I sleep with her tonight, in fact she didn't even have to try and convince me, I'd just go to bed with her without a fuss.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 4:07 am

Your sister seems much happier and comforted once you say your fine with spending the night in her bed with her, even if it's a bit silly that she wants you do to so so that she can 'protect' you. At any rate, dinner goes by without much other chatter, your mother giving both of you a hug before heading off to her reading room as your sister smiled and tugged you towards the bathroom. "Let's take a quick bath and then get ready for bed!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 4:10 am

I Groaned, just wanting to sleep more to get rid of the soreness in my crotch but followed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 4:12 am

Once in the bathroom, your sister strips you and then gets the water going. You climb in, but to your surprise your sister shifts you about so your in her lap, and grabbing the soap and loofah she begins to run both along your body in a very... sensual manner.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 4:15 am

I laid against her "My tits and cunt hurt." I Told her with a whine.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 4:30 am

"Mmhm, then let your big sister take care of them~" She said in a purr that set a spark to your arousal, her hands moving to expertly massage both. While it didn't vanish immediately, you could feel the aches and pains in both naughty bits quickly melting away.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 4:36 am

I slowly relaxed against her practically dozing off and going to sleep, it was a problem of mine, bathes, showers Car rides, I simply dozed off in them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 4:45 am

Your sister happily took care of you the entire time, though there might have been a fair bit of sexual exploring and molesting of your body by her. You only woke up a bit when you felt the water draining out, feeling much better as she offered you a hand to help get out of the tub.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 4:49 am

I grumbled and slowly got out, letting her dry me as I sleepily stumbled after her, holding her hand as I followed her to bed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 5:06 am

Once in bed, she cuddled and snuggled up against you, her breasts rubbing slightly against your own as she wrapped her arms around you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 5:07 am

I Snuggled into her until my lips were brushing her's as I slept.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 5:17 am

You wake up a short time later, your heart racing as you feel something wet and slick rubbing against your lower lips. Opening your eyes quickly, you find that your sister, who seems to still be asleep, is slowly making out with you and rubbing her own cunt against yours as her fingers take turns toying with her own and yours.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 5:23 am

I gasped and shuddered Waking up with a moan, being partly pinned I tried to wiggle my way out of her hold, embarrassed and turned on, I tried to turn away and slip out, I needed to go to the bathroom, and I might as well check my phone while I was going, half just from habit and half to see if any of the Futas had texted orders or something.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games