High School Gender Bender [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: High School Gender Bender [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 19, 2018 4:41 pm

Unfortunately, even with your own increasing pace, Miss Hiyata seemed determined to properly make love to you, her own moans filling and echoing about the shower as her dick throbbed within your cunt. She was right... this was... more, more what you'd been looking for... though you could have done without the peeping futa!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 19, 2018 4:43 pm

I Blushed and moaned with need I was kept on the edge of cumming now, leaving me unable to talk or do anything about the peeping futa or anything else really, until the coach finished, I was helpless.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 19, 2018 4:59 pm

She finally did start to pick up speed after another minute of slow, sensual love making, the shclicking sound of her cock sliding in and out of your cunt echoing about the shower even with your and her moans. When she cums, you spot the futa cumming as well for a brief instant before your own climax hits you hard, harder then it had on the bus... as you vision clears a minute later, the Futa is gone, leaving you to assume she either headed off... or was just your imagination...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 19, 2018 5:01 pm

I Shuddered letting the Coach fill my Womb, and afterwards I cleaned up, dried off got dressed and snuggled with her to wait for my mom.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Your mom didn't take long to arrive, bringing with her clothes as she looked at you and the coach and asked "What happened? Why do you need to come home so early?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 20, 2018 4:25 pm

I gulped and Explained that for some reason the fuck bus pulled up at the School Bus Stop and honked at me, So I had jumped on and then gotten raped,even when I had screamed that it was the wrong bus, I didn't mention the futa, just described the man, the thoughts of the Futa I'd seen stopping me from talking about her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 5:33 am

Your mother's eyes widened, and she quickly wraps you in a tight hug, promising you that it'll all be okay as she shepards you to the car, dotting and practically spoiling you in the amount of worry and affection coming out of her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 5:45 am

I nuzzled into her, enjoying what love she gave me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 6:21 am

The ride home was short, but once you got home your mother practically carried you into your room, nuzzling and hugging you as she said "D~Don't worry, you won't have to worry about anything like that again, Mama will protect you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 6:25 am

I Felt embarrassed and nodded cuddling into her and soon passing out, just exhausted emotionally tired from, everything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 11:04 am

You later awaken in your own bed... though your computer has switched on and one of the futa's is shown on it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

pick a futa pic this time around.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 11:14 am

I Blinked "What the fuck?" I couldn't help but ask feeling confused by the sight.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 22, 2018 1:18 pm

"Heya there~ Heard the other girls gotta a chance to fuck you or at least see ya getting fucked!~" She said with a laugh. "Just wanted to let ya know, we got the video of you and the coach... so your gonna have to cooperate with us unless you want both her and you in trouble~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 22, 2018 1:40 pm

I Gulped and got up to look at the girl "W~What, Do you want?" I gulped out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 23, 2018 5:15 pm

"Well, personally I'd be fine with you being just my fuck toy... but I need to share a bit with my friends. So, instead, you'll be our personal slut. If we want to fuck you or do something naughty to you, we can do it and you have to accept." She said, and smirked as she added "The rule applies to any of our other guy and girl friends too if their around."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 23, 2018 5:44 pm

I winced and thought "P~Please Not Guys, Unless you want me Puking all over everyone, the thought of Guys is just so disgusting, I was actually thinking of Just killing myself when I got raped." I told her looking sick.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 3:46 am

She frowns a bit at that, then shrugs and says "We'll see. We got this juicy blackmail and can mess with you and your new friend if we really want to, and we got some guy friends who'd like a piece of your ass as much as we do. But don't worry- you'll mostly be ours."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 1:27 pm

I Snorted "I'd Honestly Rather Die." I Said Plainly "I'm Not attracted to Guys at all, and the thought alone is disgusting, I'm not into guys, it doesn't matter what my body is now, I was born as, and think as a guy, a Mostly straight guy at that, the only people with dicks I find attractive are Shemales, Futa and Traps."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 8:58 pm

The futa girl harrumphs, smirking and chuckling as she cooes "Well, we'll see in time. Your under our thumb now sexy... and if you know what's good for you, you'll behave and do what we want when we want it!~"

With that, she cuts the camera and the video chat ends, though you do see that there is now a video file on your computer. No.. two files. One is the video of the gym teacher making love to you in the locker room showers... but the other one is the incident on the fuck bus after you blacked out... showing that while you had basically passed out they'd continued fucking you for a bit before you got to school, both the stranger and that first futa.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 9:01 pm

I Felt Sick after seeing the Man Fuck me and ended up heaving and throwing up in Disgust, before deleting both files.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games