High School Gender Bender [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: High School Gender Bender [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 11:03 am

As you finished stripping out of your clothes and turn, it's no longer possible to keep from noticing what's making Miss Hiyata give you a strained look. There's a large tent in her pants, and she's gripping the arms of her office chair as she says "I~I d~don't se~see anything w~wrong... j~Just a cute... s~sexy... b~beautiful young woman... f~fuck..." She shudders, doing her best to keep herself in control, even as you see the lust rising in her eyes as she takes in every inch of you.

"A~As for clothes... b~back wall of room... n~next to lockers is a c~closet... I~I have some s~spare clothes there..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 11:09 am

I gulped and Blushed quickly heading for the Closet to search through it, the only thing I found that fit thanks to my massive tits and ass was an overly large T-shirt that, with how I looked currently made me look like I Just had sex, took a Shower and I'm Ready to crawl into bed for the night with my lover, Without thinking I looked at Coach Hiyata "Hey Coach? Am, Am I Filthy now? like, is there something wrong with me?" I asked Vunerably approaching her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 11:15 am

Challenge-10 Cute Face Rocking Bod (3) Rolls- 2, 4, 6=12

When you return to her office and ask that, your surprised by the speed with which she moves... and further shocked into stillness by the gentleness that her embrace has in it as she claims your lips. Its tender, sensual, and soft, unlike the forceful kiss you got from that stranger on the bus. Her hands run over your back and through your hair, sending little flutters through your heart before she finally pulled back, holding your shoulders and smiling even as she squirms a bit from the obvious erection she's dealing with.

"Eve, your not filthy, and nothings wrong with you. In fact, you look like an angel."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 11:18 am

I Blushed and looked away "B~But, I'm USed, Someone, I, Don't even know took me and used me as nothing more than a tool to pleasure himself with, E~even when I screamed, no one helped me, I~I," I Was Crying a little "I~I even came, I~I Didn't want to but I came, and and I just feel so dirty, I~I just want someone to make me feel, Clean and happy and loved, I~I wanted that to be my first time." I clung to her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 11:21 am

She placed a kiss on your head, then rested your face against her breasts as she ran a hand through your hair again. After a moment though, she smiled, cupping your chin and giving you another gentle, loving kiss, before pulling you towards the showers. "Then let me help make you feel clean... let me make you feel happy... and let me make you feel loved. Think of me... as your true, real first time. Making love... not fucking."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 11:23 am

I let her Guide me in, Gazing up at her, Softly, putting myself completely at her mercy and gently stripping and getting into the shower with her, Gulping I spoke up "Can, Can you cum inside me a lot? T~That way even if the Pills Don't work I'll have your baby instead?" I asked, having no Idea just how attractive that would sound in my soft breathy voice.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 11:28 am

Miss Hiyata nodded, hurriedly stripping herself and letting you see her own cock. Strangely, it was far more feminine then the futa cocks of those nasty futa's, looking a fair bit cute itself even though it was nearly a foot long and about two inches thick. She turned one of the showers on, then pulled you in for another kiss, though this one was longer and deeper as she explored every inch of your mouth, every inch of your tongue, and kept your body pressed, or maybe molded against her own as you felt her hot hardness twitching in excitement as her hands glided over your smooth skin, sending goosebumps to every inch of your body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 11:32 am

I Blushed and looked at her cock "I~It's Cute, and, Sexy, it's not ugly at all." I complimented her, Blushing "Like, it's super cute, like something I'd willingly Suck." I murmured my hands running over it and her balls impressed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 11:43 am

She shudders, pre leaking forth in her excitement as she says "Y~You can suck it... i~if you'd like to..." You can tell she'd love that from how much harder she's gotten and the twitching, but she's not just doing what those folks did... just taking, instead she's giving you a choice as her hands softly grope and feel up your breasts and ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 11:46 am

I Blushed and knelt down, remembering what I'd like to do to my cock as a Cock, I began to willingly suck, lick and pleasure it and her balls like no other girl could, I had no Idea what she was seeing, me their on my knees swallowing her cock and practically worshiping it, Pleasuring it better than any girl had a right too, I had no Idea what she was thinking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 11:55 am

Her hands soon move to the sides of your head, guiding you along a bit and even urging you on soon with her moans and cries, as well as the increasing flow of her pre. "F~Fuck... H~how are you t~this good as a n~near virgin?" She asked aloud, though it was hard to answer with a cock in your mouth. Though... were you really doing that good? It quickly occurred to you that you were taking her to the base with no trouble...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 12:00 pm

Blushing I pulled off and Sucked on her balls a little and jacked her off "I'm a Boy, I never touched a pussy before getting one, But I spent a lot of time playing with and learning how to pleasure my cock." I admitted shyly blushing before standing up "I~I only have my Anal Virginity left, D~Do you want it?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 19, 2018 2:51 pm

"Y~Your not a boy n~now..." She reminds you as you stand up, and further does so as she rubs the tip of her cock against your slit for a moment. She considers that, then asks instead "Would you want me to take it, or do you want to feel what it's like for a woman when someone properly makes love with them?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 19, 2018 2:53 pm

I Blushed "Well I was a Boy, so I knew what they like, and, I, Please pleasure my pussy." I said softly, embarrassed as I willingly let her take me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 19, 2018 3:25 pm

She nods, pressing herself against you as she slowly plunges into your slit. This time, there's only pleasure as it plunges on into you, the feeling of her breasts and their hardened nipples rubbing against your back only adding to it. Her hands slide up and down your sides, kneading first your ass before traveling up to your breasts. Unlike that stranger, her touches are gentle, sweet and probing, and she has yet to thrust any further... the soft kisses to the back of your neck, a playful nibble on your ear, is quickly spiking your own arousal as she says "Just tell me when your used to it, and I'll start thrusting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 19, 2018 3:28 pm

I shuddered and moaned in surprise "Y~You Feel so good~" I managed to moan out, clinging to her, it only took me a minute before nodding "I~I want you to move~" I gasped in pleasure, a look on my face that was cute, sexy and would be maddeningly rapable to most people.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 19, 2018 3:38 pm

She nods, beginning to pull out of you, almost all the way before slowly sliding her way back in, her hands continuing to pleasure you sweetly in other ways. Her hands explored your body, letting you know where a few of your own individual erogenous zones happened to be...

Of course, during one of your moans as she nibbled at your other ear again, her cock starting to rub closer to your g-spot, though you don't know this yet, your eyes spot something out of the corner of your eyes.

Another of those damned Futa's! She's got her phone out, recording the whole thing while she strokes off to the scene before her!

(http://futacartoonsex.com/wp-content/up ... stress.jpg)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 19, 2018 3:42 pm

I Stared wide eyed unable to help but moan and cum hard as she teased my G-spot my eyes rolling up a little as my pussy worked to milk her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 19, 2018 4:29 pm

She gasped as you came already, clinging to her cock as she slowed her thrusting even more, it almost being a glacial pace. She turns your head this time so she can kiss you fully and deeply, which only makes it so you can see the Futa's smile better as she smirks and winks at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 19, 2018 4:31 pm

I Blushed darkly, and I couldn't speak, fear and pleasure clogged my mind, Soon I was Rolling my hips, wanting her to speed up and finish, hoping the futa would leave if she saw the coach get ready to leave.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games