Dragged In [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dragged In [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 7:04 am

Going through the barrels doesn't gain you much, but you do manage to find the source of the chittering as, through a gap in some of the barrels, you see... what can only be described as a cockroach woman futa thing chittering boredly as it keeps an eye on a chest nearby, a staff held loosely in one of her... hands.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/189/7/9/Cockroach_Tea_by_v_e_r_a.jpg
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 7:09 am

I stared at the Thing in Shcok, I think Kayla was Too "Um, Hello?" I spoke out to her, hoping she'd actually talk.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 7:28 am

Her response, sadly, was to chitter in her language and stand up, alert and in an aggressive stance!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 7:32 am

I Lifted up my hands "Hey Don't want to fight, it's just, you seem smarter than the other things I ran into."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 7:59 am

Challenge- 10. Bad Ass Mother 2- Roll is 2, 4

She doesn't seem to agree, chittering angrily and taking several steps towards you. However, you notice something twitching beneath the loincloth she's wearing... an ovipositor. Perhaps you could try seducing her, or using your feminine charms to cool her down?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 8:01 am

I Bit my lip in thought "Hey, How about this, I lay down, let you use my womb like an onahole, and you let me have that chest?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 8:14 am

Challenge-10 Sexy maid 3 roll is 5, 4, 2=11

That causes her to stop, chittering something first, than haltingly asking "Will let lay eggs?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 8:16 am

I Blushed "Yes," I Reached down to grab my womb "You May use this however you wish." it was embarrassing, but didn't hurt, felt kinda good actually.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 19, 2018 2:50 pm

She chitters some more, then approaches and pushes you down as she rubs her ovipositor against your slit and womb. She then, with one firm push, pushes it back in, unprolapsing you as she began to chitter excitedly and moan.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 19, 2018 2:51 pm

I Shuddered and moaned Blushing Darkly and looking away, letting her mount me as she wished.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 20, 2018 4:22 pm

She quickly started hammering away at your cunt, all the while something very warm, slimey, and tingly leaked into your womb...making your... oohh, whole body feel really relaxed and good... images of a swollen belly soon followed after it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 20, 2018 4:24 pm

I Moaned as, whatever it was, mildly drugged me and had me sloppily kissing her and moaning.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 5:29 am

She didn't exactly return the kiss, though her feelers happily nuzzled your face. Her fucking soon came to an end though as she hilted herself... then you felt small, round shapes beginning to flow on into your womb.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 5:44 am

Drooling and cumming I let her fill me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 11:02 am

After the twentieth... thirtieth egg she stopped, chittered affectionately and then skedaddled, leaving you with a bunch of eggs, and your daughter was quick to tell you that you'd give birth to them after a while

(pregnancy in 40 posts)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 11:02 am

Blushing I got up to look at the chest and what was in it, I was, Overly full of eggs, I felt Bloated and Full, Like I was ten months pregnant with Sextuplets or something, but I tried to ignore it for the chest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Moving was more difficult now, but within the chest was a large crystal. Thoughts flowed through your mind, letting you know you'd just found a Victory point gem, which earned you five points right off the bat, giving you a total of 8 out of 100. Other than that though, just some gemstones and such... which something told you wouldn't actually be worth anything.

(39 posts to labor)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 22, 2018 1:41 pm

I Went to investigate the first door on the other side then.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 23, 2018 5:13 pm

This door it turned out was a trap, blasting you with a wave of yellow smoke that left you feeling sluggish and slow...

(-1 to all rolls for next 10 posts)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 23, 2018 5:41 pm

Shaking my head and coughing violently I tried to next.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games