Dragged In [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dragged In [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 2:47 pm

Looking down, you saw a writhing pit of tentacles, an alert informing you that falling in gives you a 'bad end' then resets you to level 1, and this applies to any other sort of trap that can keep you from escaping.

Pressing the switch however, closes the pit... but opens one of the walls as... something comes out and let's out a horny, needy moan!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

got two image options here, since I'm having trouble finding any, if you know a better one you prefer more go ahead and post it

http://pre09.deviantart.net/9945/th/pre ... mewave.jpg

http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/t/Trippy/233069.jpg
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 2:55 pm

I looked at it and Blushed a bit as my body moved towards it "Hey Baby? Wanna get a Cream Filling?"....Why the Fuck did I say that?! Kayla what did you press?! It was so damn Cheesy!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 3:01 pm

(Sexy Maid (3) vs Slug Girl (3))
(2,5,1-2 vs 5, 4, 3, Sexy Maid reduced to 2)

The Slug girl simply chuckled and you watched as a thick cock sprung forth. She swayed it this way and that, and you oddly found your eyes following it before her cock squirted something sticky and slimy at you that left your skin flushing as arousal and desire quickly spread through you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/a/aka6/222109.jpg

Rough Fucking -1 now to Sexy Maid rolls
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:04 pm

I Blushed as I I was covered a bit, and Then Saw a Few Choices pop up, I thought I'd get to run, But Kayla hit something else and I walked forward to make out with the Slimy Slug and even Slurp up her swallowing it, And swapping it back and forth with her, at least I wasn't just giving up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 3:13 pm

Sexy Maid 2 vs Slug Girl 3
5 4=9 vs 4 2 2=8 Slug Girl att 2

This seems to catch the slug girl by surprise, and she moans into your kiss as her breasts rub against your own, dicks grinding slightly, or more like slipping given how slimey even her rod was~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:16 pm

I Blushed and moaned against her "Cover me in your slime, Coat me head to toe~ Fill my insides with you~" I moaned and licked one of her "Stalks"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 3:22 pm

(Auto Win! Gain 3 Victory Points!)

Doing that seemed to make her go still, then moan as she slumped and relaxed, almost laying atop her own tail as she panted and started stroking herself off while whining in need. You were thinking of perhaps leaving her like that, but then you heard Kayla say "Come on Mom, after teasing her like that you should play with her how you want~ Maybe try out her slit or mouth?"

(3 Victory points. Needed to escape- 100)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:25 pm

I Blushed and Groaned, Well, Maybe it'd keep the heat off longer, Leaning down I Kissed the slimy slug girl "Why don't you sit up and give my hard cock a tit and blow job~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 3:35 pm

The slug girl nods, shiftin position and wrapping her tits around your shaft... the slimy, very warm tits making your cock throb and sending alien pleasure through you...

Then your female parts came as she wrapped her lips around your cock tip and started to suckle on the first three inches as she started her titjob.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:38 pm

I Moaned and gently pet her head, shaking at the Alien Pleasures she was giving to my body, I lost feeling in my legs and had to lay on her body, her nature making it easy for her to continue to pleasure me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 3:45 pm

She didn't seem to mind your change in position, continuing to rub, grind, roll the slimy globes against your shaft as her tongue started to tease your cumslit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:50 pm

I Moaned and Shuddered, and then saw something out on the corner of my eye get clicked and I spoke "You know~ If you want to travel and live with me~ I'll let you Fuck me anyway you want every night~" I found myself purring.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 3:57 pm

(Sexy Maid Challenge- 15, roll- 4, 2, 4=10)

The slug girl shakes her head, though she continues to work you even closer to your second male orgasm.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 4:03 pm

I Shuddered and moaned getting Close before I I Saw some Labeled "Feeling Lucky?" get clicked and Found myself speaking again "I'll do whatever you want whenever you get horny~ I just love your Slime~" I Moaned out as I came hard into her mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 5:15 am

Cumming as a guy... felt intense, and incredible. It was like someone took a woman's orgasm, and condensed it into a small amount of space. The only admitted downside was that it wasn't as long lasting as an orgasm you'd normally get... though if you could combine the two... hehe, you'd get drunk on sex as a futa rather quickly then~ The slug girl of course happily slurped your cum down, then shimmered out of existence like a defeated enemy in any RPG.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 5:21 am

I blinked, I could almost feel Kayla Pouting and glaring, shaking my head I got up with a blush, she always was a bit moody, humming I walked further in and looked around, for any secrets or anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 6:05 am

Past the pit trap lay three doors, two to your left and one to your right. Further ahead was also a four way intersection, with one door at the end of the corridor continuing ahead having a big lock on it and a thing that said '10'.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 6:08 am

I Decided to open the one on my right first, since it was on it's own.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 6:41 am

The door to your right seemed to just be a room with some barrels, though you could swear you heard some soft chittering further back...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 6:44 am

I Blinked and Squeaked as I suddenly Found myself walking into the Room thanks to Kayla Again, to start going through barrels.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games