Dragged In [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dragged In [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 3:43 am

The next one lead to another hallway, a t-shaped one you'd guess with a door at the other end and a corridor heading to your left. Nothing seemed to be present, though your daughter did tell you to keep on your guard.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 1:22 pm

I Groaned and kept to the left, might as well, it worked in mazes right?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 9:01 pm

Turning right had you spotting further down it a leather armor wearing rat girl with a big bulge in her pants. When she saw you, she grinned and pulled out a whip and cracked it as she drew closer.

(-1 to posts for 8 posts, 36 posts til labor)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 9:03 pm

I Blushed and Posed enticingly "Hey Sexy Mistress~ Want a Naughty Maid to Service you~?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 10:51 pm

(Challenge- 15. Sexy Maid 3- Roll is 5, 5, 6! Victory Point gained 9/100)

She pauses her advance, then smirks and nods as she says "Mmmhm... yes... yes I would... come on closer then my Naughty Maid... I've been needing some service for quite some time."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 10:54 pm

I Blushed and slowly approached her "You know, I wouldn't mind servicing you, as much as you want, for some protection? Or it can just be this one time thing if you want~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 10:58 am

The rat woman considers you for a moment. "Mmhm... you'll have to impress me for me to be willing to travel around with you~" She fished her cock out, which was dirty and smelled, yet the smell and sight made you shiver as an image of you in a maid uniform 'cleaning' one of your clients dirty, stinky cocks flashes through your head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 3:24 pm

I Blushed and knelt down in front of her and rather than start on her cock I decided to lick her balls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 26, 2018 12:06 am

She let out a low rumbly squeak at that, but didn't stop you as she rubbed her dirty cock against your head and hair, the sound of your daughter moaning telling you she was once again masturbating to your naughtiness.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 26, 2018 12:07 am

I Blushed and swallowed her ball, licking and worshiping it as she messed up my hair.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 26, 2018 10:27 pm

She let out a more lewd squeak at that, a thick glob of pre landing in your hair as you heard your daughter say "Oohh... d~damn mom... t~that's hot... mmhm..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 26, 2018 10:30 pm

I Blushed "You can jack off with my hair if you want~ cover me in your scent, claim me~" I taunted the rat futa before going to suck and lick her other ball, letting her pubes cover my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 28, 2018 12:49 am

"Mmhm... I might just do that." She says as she wraps some of your hair around her cock, which only serves to elicit a louder and lewder moan from your daughter... and the sound of her own masturbating getting louder somehow just makes you even hornier than your feeling right now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 28, 2018 1:06 am

I blushed and let the rat futa jack off with my hair while I practically swallowed her balls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 28, 2018 1:28 am

Your own cunt and ass and even dick began to throb with arousal and desire to be stuffed or do the stuffing as she stroked herself off with your hair, her sweaty balls soon cleaned off but still tasting delicious and promising great gouts of thick cum to spew forth once she got off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 28, 2018 1:41 am

I Blushed and moaned into her balls, hoping she'd cum quick so we could move on to the fucking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 28, 2018 1:47 am

She does indeed cum, the effect of her hot and stinky spunk landing in your hair and down your back sending a micro-orgasm through you as pleasure fills you, then moments later she's presenting her sticky cock to you and saying "Clean it off, and then one of your holes are mine."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 28, 2018 1:49 am

I giggled and licked her cock clean feeling Kinda high "MY Pussy is filled with Cockroach eggs you can pulls those out and do whatever if you wanna knock me up~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 28, 2018 2:06 am

She hums at that, and then pushes you onto your bag, beginning to press and massage at your stomach. Soon enough, she manages to induce labor in you via this, causing you to have countless orgasms as the eggs are pushed out of you. None of them hatch, since they had no time to grow to what they needed, but all the same the process is as pleasure inducing as getting stuffed with them was.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 28, 2018 2:08 am

I could only moan and twitch and lay their, why did it feel so good~ I couldn't even count the times I came~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games