Dragged In [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Dragged In [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 6:27 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:NAME: Lola Lovegood
APPEARANCE: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5b/5f/cb/5b5fcb3ff82a584ba72d7602a1bad41c.jpg
BIO: A Mother of 1 Lola Had to raise her daughter on her own after her Husband sadly Died, she never dated again, Devoting her time to her Daughter who she loved, and her work as a Nurse, They weren't rich but Lola Did everything to make sure Kayla Her daughter, had everything she needed in life, Going to bat for her Daughter whenever it was needed, never bowing to others when they wronged her daughter, even Shattering a Lawyer's Nose when He threatened to Sue her Daughter if Kayla Didn't "Service Him like a good Cheep whore" for Defending herself from a Bully, Lola Doesn't know it but she's actually Considered very attractive by many of her Daughter's Friends, Even more So when she knocked out a Full Grown Man with a Single Punch when he groped her daughter.

So one Day, when she came home from work late and heard her daughter Scream, She didn't even think she charged into Kayla's Room Shattering her way through the Locked door and Ripping Kayla away from the Weird Tentacle thing grabbing at her, though then she got grabbed instead.

Cliches! You start with only four points, but must have at least three clichés.
"Bad Ass Mother": 2 (Lola Has always done everything she can to protect Kayla)
Nurse: 1 (Lola Sadly Can't devote a lot of time to being a Nurse, as she had to make sure to be their for her daughter)
Sexy Maid: 3 (Lola, before finishing enough school to be a nurse, did briefly work as a "Sexy Maid" Who would clean and cook for her "Masters" when they called her Service, though she never actually had sex with any of them, she did let somelight groping happen)
Bimbo 3 (Your bad ending has resulted in you becoming a fair bit of a bimbo, which is like, so cool! Now you can be giggly and bubbly and oooh Dicks!)

Perks-
Demonified- You have demon wings and a succubus tail, and can now hover and fly short distances.

0/100 Victory points

Your head was spinning as you slowly came to, trying to recall just what on Earth had happened to you... you also found yourself feeling a bit chilly, and could hear a muffled echo of a familiar voice calling your name. Opening your eyes and looking around, you appeared to be in a round cavern, dark save for two small purple-pink crystals set near a passageway leading up a bit before sloping down.
Last edited by Kuragari on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:29 am, edited 12 times in total.
Kuragari

Re: Dragged In [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 6:30 am

I stood up and held my head, looking around with a frown, I began to approach the Crystals, and follow the path, my head hurting and it was kinda hard to focus on anything right now, I was even stumbling a bit, then Again, I just got off of a Double shift.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 6:43 am

As you make your way towards the passageway, you finally hear the frantic voice of your daughter echo about the walls. "M~MOM! Are you alright? Can you hear me?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 6:45 am

I Blinked and Looked around "Kayla? Kayla Honey where are you?" I asked looking around with concern "Kayla what happened? I remember you screaming, and I broke into you room, pulled you away from something, then I was here?" I said worried she'd gotten hurt.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 7:02 am

"I~I'm alright... j~just a little d~dazed and f~frazzled..." She replies first, then quickly adds "I~I'm in my room... a~and you... y~you're in the game I was trying to play!" She quickly explains that she'd started up a game called Dungeons of Debauchery, a game her friends in class had recommeneded. As soon as she hit start though, the screen became a swirling mass of purple and those tentacles tried to grab and drag her in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 7:06 am

I Blinked and sighed, thinking fast on what we could do "Go get my Laptop, See if you can find like, a Walk through or help Guide or, Or one of those little books that come with games, or a Wiki, something, I'll, try and explore a bit more to, find out what's going on." I told her as I started to walk forward down the path more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 7:15 am

"W~WAIT!" She cries out, then quickly says "T~The game came with a small booklet... this part's a sort of safe intro thing... uh.." You hear the sound of flipping pages, then an ahah as she continues "T~The path leads to a branch with three tunnels. The middle one leads to the first level of the game, but the branching paths have something there that you can choose to get... or just ignore."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 7:18 am

I Blinked and nodded slowly in thought "Might as Well See what the paths offer." I said to her sighing and heading off determined "I probably have to beat the game to leave anyways, Like Jumanji or something." I said looking for the branching paths.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 7:26 am

Reaching the branching path isn't too hard, though the floor is rough and you stumble a few times in the low light. Only a few other crystals of the same hue offer any illumination every so many steps.

The two branching paths each have a strange symbol on them you don't recognize... you need to decide whether to take the left, or right path.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 7:28 am

I looked at the pictures and tried to figure out what they Meant "Honey, Can you see these images, if so can you look them up and figure out what they are in the book?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 7:37 am

"Looking it up on my phone... they don't seem to mean anything as far as I can tell... there's not really many guides on this... and uh, the booklet doesn't say anything either... you'll just need to choose I think..." She replies. You feel slight tugs from both, but neither is stronger than the other.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 7:39 am

Sighing I closed my eyes and thought, not knowing it came up for Kayla to read 'Well, I masturbate with my left hand so let's go left' nodding determined I set off down the left passage.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 8:12 am

You don't hear anything from Kayla, but as you head on down the left passage, you arrive in a room with three colored crystals floating above smaller nests of similar hued gemstones. 1 was colored a bright blue, another a flashy red and the last a soft green.

Walking closer, you heard a soft sound akin to the whisper of wind, and Kayla says "T~This is a power chamber... y~you have to pick one of the crystals to absorb power with, but doing so comes with some sort of negative effect..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 8:16 am

I frowned in thought and tried to think on which to grab, I decided on red thanks to 'It was a red dress that I wore to finally Get James to not wear a Condom and Spend all night Filling my cunt with cum until my womb was bulging and fucking me pregnant with Kayla for practically the entire week afterwards, so red's lucky, After All, It gave me my daughter.' Stepping forward I Grabbed the red one.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 10:22 am

Grabbing the red one, you felt a thrum of energy course through you, while you also felt a wave of heat and desire unlike anything you'd ever felt before. "O~Oh... u~uh... t~taking that one gave you a point to spend on your abilities... b~but uh, it's given you a trait called "Frequent Heats"."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 11:01 am

I Blushed And hummed in thought, Shivering a bit, I bit my lip before Taking the Bright Blue, After all, 'Kayla has Blue Hair now, Though I have no Idea why she Dyed and Styled her Pubic hair too, Still can't believe she thought she was hiding that when she left a damn outline covered in Pubes in the bathroom, I was so damn confused at first.' After listening to what this one was I'd see if I could keep it and the red, if not I'd only take the red, and then head off to look at the other room.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 9:54 pm

"M~Mom! I~I can read your th~thoughts!" Kayla finally says. As for touching the blue one, it sends a chilling shiver through you... you notice that the red crystal reforms, and soon Kayla adds "T~That one increases your sensitivity a fair bit, m~making it easier for things to get you to cum."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 10:04 pm

I Froze at that and huffed before taking the Red one and leaving to go to the other room Laughing a bit "Well it's not my fault my mind is stuck on sex, You told me I was in a sex game, So My Mind's going to well, Sex." I said Amused "And Honestly why did you dye and style your Pubes? I Just shave mine." I Spoke, might as well talk about it since it was in the open.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 15, 2018 12:30 am

Kayla simply blubbers and stammers a bit in embarrassment. In the other passage, you find a similar chamber, but this one has a purple, yellow, and orange crystal floating and giving you the chance to gain more power. "G~Gotta figure out what I want to use that extra point for... a~and uh, it says in ten minutes or so you'll go into heat."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 15, 2018 12:40 am

I looked at the purple, grabbing it and humming "Okay, Well What are the choices?" I asked with a blink not sure what heat she was talking about was.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games