Xeno Slave [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Xeno Slave [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 26, 2018 12:03 am

She hums about that, then smirks as she says "You can move sexy, the bindings you got on are loosened~ You could probably walk right up to the cage door if you wanted~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 26, 2018 12:06 am

I Blinked at her confused "No I can't, I tried moving."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 26, 2018 10:24 pm

She blinks, frowning as she looks you over, checking the bindings, and says "You should be able to move. You broken or something?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 26, 2018 10:27 pm

I blinked at her in return and Glowered "Only the restraints on my tendrils are gone, not my arms and legs."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 28, 2018 12:51 am

"But the restraints on your arms and legs have been loosened from the wall. You should be able to move about your cell." The shark girl says, seeming to get increasingly frustrated and confused and no doubt thinking your just not wishing to move.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 28, 2018 1:10 am

I Frowned at her and using my tendrils I Reached out to feel around "You're Ship's a piece of shit." I said Bluntly, it looked like it tried to release me more, but it got caught up, using my tendrils I tried to fix the catch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 28, 2018 8:39 am

They had no trouble fixing it, and soon you were indeed free to move about the cell but not leave it... which, of course, resulted in your lips being smacked with a futa shark cock to remind you of what she was waiting for.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 28, 2018 8:42 am

I Huffed and Glared at her "Would ye Fackin hold on, ye morons cocked it all up." I grumbled completely ignoring her, focusing on cleaning and fixing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 29, 2018 2:00 pm

She snarled a bit at this, then grabbed your ass and spun it around and slammed her pre lubed cock into your backdoor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 29, 2018 2:04 pm

I Completely ignored this, to focused on fixing, my Machine Cult beliefs, demanding I fix it up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 30, 2018 3:36 pm

She didn't seem to mind now that she had a hole to fuck, groaning as she began to thrust away.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 30, 2018 3:49 pm

Once I quickly finished I realized what was happening and squealed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 31, 2018 5:31 am

She smirked, slapping your ass as she said "Nice lungs you got there... and quite a lewd sound too~ Music to my ears."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 31, 2018 5:35 am

I Blushed and Groaned "W~When did you get inside me?!" I asked actually lost and blushing darkly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 31, 2018 8:25 am

"Just a moment ago, while you were trying to fix things." SHe said with a laugh as she slapped your ass again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 31, 2018 1:57 pm

I Blushed and squealed loudly again, sounding a little like a pig.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:43 am

She seemed to pick up on that. "Go on piggy, squeal for me! Oink and squeal as I fuck your tight ass!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:44 am

I Blushed Darkly and could only squeal as she fucked and slapped my ass, no matter how much I tried to keep it in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:16 am

She lasted another five minutes before slamming into you and filling you with heat, her cum seeming to be hotter than that of the others.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:43 pm

I let out a piggy squeal as I came Around her with my ass.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games