Xeno Slave [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Xeno Slave [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 19, 2018 2:46 pm

Happily returning and letting you kiss her back, she soon slammed up into your womb and came, filling you once again with even more spunk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 19, 2018 2:47 pm

I Moaned and Shuddered in pleasure "Y~Yay~ Gonna have a baby~" I sang with a giggle, nuzzling her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 20, 2018 4:18 pm

Smirking she rubs your belly... then pushes you against the floor as she says "I can make sure you have lots of babies if that's what you want."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 20, 2018 4:22 pm

I Giggled and moaned as I was Pushed down, still restrained "Yes~ I wanna breed with you~" I sang happily to my husband.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 5:24 am

She was happy to oblige, though as she pumped and pounded away at you her tail quickly moved to stuff your ass too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 5:43 am

I moaned and squealed, happily taking load after load.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 10:57 am

The fucking lasted another five minutes, then she hilted her tail and cock into your depths and let loose.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 10:58 am

I Squealed and Came hard, One more orgasm would knock me out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 22, 2018 1:22 pm

She seemed done for now though, soon pulling out and presenting her cock and tail to you for cleaning.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 22, 2018 1:42 pm

I Sloppily Cleaned them, Shivering and moaning as I Did.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 23, 2018 5:04 pm

"Mmhm, you'll stay in here for now. But perhaps if your a good girl, you'll get to be in some of our quarters~" The Succubus alien purrs with a bit of a smirk before patting your head and leaving you in the cell alone and basking in the after effects of all that ecstasy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 23, 2018 5:40 pm

I laid There, Curling up to sleep.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 3:41 am

You wake up sometime later to the sight of a shark like futa standing over you with a lusty, predatory gaze.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 1:20 pm

I Squeaked with the sleep my brain had "Rebooted" Bringing me back to normal, "O~Oh God Machine, H~How many Xeno are there on this ship?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 9:03 pm

"Mmhm... a fair few... and now it's my turn to play with you~" The shark futa said with a smirk as she started to circle you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 9:05 pm

I Squeaked and tried to check if they did anything while I was out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 10:54 pm

The only thing you could tell was that the restraints on your mechanical tendrils had been removed as the shark girl pulled her cock out and started stroking it off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 10:56 pm

I Squeaked and Blushed darkly at the imposing sight
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 10:41 am

"Mmhm... why don't you get it nice and wet? I'm thinking I'm going to take that cute ass of yours~" She said with a smirk as she booped you on the nose with her rod.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 3:22 pm

I Gulped "Um, I can't seem to move? Unless you want me to fuck you with my tentacles?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games