Xeno Slave [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Xeno Slave [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 15, 2018 2:10 pm

"Mmh,... gonna cum soon. Stick your hands up, make a gesture or something, and go 'Aaaaah~'" The Bug girl says with a smile, smirking as she pulls out and begins stroking her dick. The succubus futa is simply watching in amusement, idly diddling her rod as her tail teases her cunt, giving you a bit of a show to enjoy too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 15, 2018 2:12 pm

I Lapped at her cock head "AAAHHHH~"ing as I desperately tried to calm my burning tongue and asshole, my hands turning eagerly into peace signs.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 5:57 am

The wasp girl came as soon as you let the sound out, shooting her cum into your mouth, on your face, hair and chest as she squealed and buzzed with ecstatic glee.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 5:59 am

I moaned and came hard, shaking with pleasure and confusion as I did.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 10:05 am

The Wasp girl smeared her cock through your hair, finishing marking you before turning and leaving, mentioning something about needing to check some things, while the Succubus one strode on in, humming as she considered you.

The fucking of course didn't stop as the Naga started to speed up, her cocks slamming faster and deeper into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 10:09 am

I squealed my eyes rolling up a bit from the brutal ass fucking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 10:36 am

The Succubus soon sat down beside you, then motioned to the Naga... who rolled you so that your slit slammed down upon the demon cock as she started thrusting up into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 10:39 am

I gurgled a bit as the massive Mutant looking cock rammed past my hymen and slammed deep into my womb.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 2:24 pm

"Mmhm... a virgin... ooh even better~" The succubus alien said with a purr, quickly pulling you in for a long and heated kiss and dance of tongues.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 2:29 pm

I Moaned into the Kiss, barely hanging onto my mind thanks to focusing on it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 2:43 pm

"Hehe... mhm, for a virgin... your very good at kissing~ I think I might keep you to myself for a night or three~" She purrs, the Succubus's hands beginning to roam over your body, finding weak points with ease... including one when she grabbed one of the looser machine tentacle like things you had and started to lick the tendril and the clamps...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 2:47 pm

I Squeaked and came crashing back down as I realized what one she grabbed "H~Hey Don't mess with that one!" I said a Bit fearfully "It's connected practically into my brain, it my Jack in Port not one of my Work Arms!" I said Embarrassed far more about her teasing that, than her currently fucking my pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 3:02 pm

"Mmhm... so what would happen if I started sucking on it~" She purred with a smile, before doing just that.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'm giving you some leeway here, nothing too crazy but you can have something interesting happen here at that
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:08 pm

I squealed and Shuddered before blinking "Huh?" and focusing on her, only to giggle and try to kiss her "My love if you wish to wake me with sex that's fine, no need to tease that." I said embarrassed and giggling a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 3:12 pm

She pulled off the tendril, humming a bit and chuckling as she said "Mmhm, well now, what do we have here~?" She returned the kisses, even as the naga hilted into your ass and began pumping her loads into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:13 pm

I Shuddered and Came hard Moaning into the Kiss "Ah~ You're whoring me out to your friends again, I still don't get you're way of showing affection." I giggled and nuzzled her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 3:20 pm

"Oh darling, I'm the generous sort, with myself and my darling bride~" She purrs in reply, seeming to catch onto what it was that you were now thinking, though the Naga girl left as soon as she finished dumping her load in you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:22 pm

I moaned and giggled in pleasure "Oh yes~ Generous~ With pleasure too~" I moaned out in delight.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 5:19 am

She smirked at that, starting to thrust harder and faster up into you. "Mmhm, I'm always generous with that, it is after all the best thing one can have plenty of~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 5:23 am

I moaned and squealed as my womb was fucked and tried to kiss and hug her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games