Xeno Slave [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Xeno Slave [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 6:25 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:NAME: Magi Helstreim
APPEARANCE: https://cdnio.luscious.net/WhiteWolf/331/lusciousnet_lusciousnet_2037635_1679906783.jpg
BIO: Magi is a pretty Simple girl, She loves machines and so Joined the Machine Cult one of the biggest Human Religions in the entire galaxy she actually proved to be very gifted, able to work on all kinds of tech, and even some Biological Work too, She was being sent from her frontier home world to go and study on Mars, Home of the Machine Cult when the ship she was on was attacked by pirates, She kept the engines from overloading as long as she could, letting many of her fellows escape, but it wasn't enough, the plasma and EMP destroyed the engines knocking her out, when she came to, she found that apparently the Xenos pirates Sold the rest of their captured slaves, but kept her....Why?

When you woke up, you found yourself caged, collared, and chained up... more importantly, there were three strange beings before you. One of them reminded you of a succubus, but with some draconic qualities to her. The next looked like she was part human part snake, and the last resembled some kind of bee or hornet like creature.

"Mmhm, she's finally awake!" The wasp girl thing said excitedly as she buzzed just inches from the bars.
Kuragari

Re: Xeno Slave [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 6:28 am

I Groaned and looked at them, before gulping trying to feel my Mechadendrites or well, Tentacles as some of the other students had taken to calling them, trying to see if they were free "W~What the hell, Why have you captured me Xenos?!" I demanded, in fear and anger as I looked around, you heard all kinds of horror stories about this.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 6:44 am

Your mechanical tendrils were also all bound behind you, to ensure they couldn't do anything to help you or really hurt the xeno's. The three smirked, the wasp one laughing as she said "What else! To have a new sexy pleasure slave to have fun with! We broke the last one, but since your one of those machine weirdo's we figure you'll be more durable."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 6:48 am

I Blinked "What?" I asked Blankly "Pleasure Slave? What, Aren't you some kind of, Blood Sucking Xeno, you look like a Damn Mosquito why the hell would you want a human pleasure slave, Plus I'm an Engineer and Medic and I'm new, Only my arms and Helper tentacles are metal so you should really let me go." I said trying to convince them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 7:02 am

"Sex slave if that's easier to understand." The snake girl xeno says, while the wasp lady laughed and said "I suck blood, but only from blood pacs. And as for all that, we don't care. Your sexy and a human girl, so we know we're going to have lots of fun fucking you up."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 7:03 am

I Winced and glared at them, unsure on what to do or say now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 7:15 am

The wasp one opened the cell door, quickly fishing out a foot long rod that was quivering and already beading some pre as she said "Come on now, open that mouth wide so we can start training it!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 7:19 am

I squealed in fear at the sight of the Xeno Bug Cock being poked at me and flinched back in shock, trying to escape her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 7:28 am

She just grinned wider, her dick seeming to get more excited as she reached down to hold your head in place so she could slam her dick into your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 7:29 am

I Did my best to keep my mouth closed and fight her every step of the way that I could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 7:37 am

She's amused by your struggles at first, but after about a minute she jabs her stinger into your inner thigh and grins as she says "Gonna play hard, we'll play hard~ Hope ya enjoy those toxins~! Should make ya feel really, really warm heheh~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 7:40 am

I Squealed in shock and soon I was Squealing in need, my pussy lips felt like they were one fire, so did my nipples and tongue, what the hell did she do~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 8:12 am

Whatever it was she did, she quickly took advantage of your squealing to start raping your mouth and throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 8:16 am

I Felt like my eyes were rolling up with Pleasure, I couldn't even bite down, I was to busy cumming hard at the throat rape.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 10:23 am

"Hey, don't hog all the fun~" The snake girl said, slithering on in and using her tail to help shift and lift you up, until you felt her cock plunging on into your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 10:55 am

I Squealed and Squirted in surprise as two large, Spine covered cocks forced themselves into my asshole.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 9:54 pm

The twin cocks quivered, but quickly started to hammer away at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 10:01 pm

I Squealed and Moaned Drooling a little as I tried to focus, the drugs dazing me and leaving my head spinning and my holes on fire.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 15, 2018 12:28 am

"Heheh, that's more like it! Come on ya closet slut, suck on me more!" The Wasp said while the naga lady was too busy moaning and rutting away at your rear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 15, 2018 12:38 am

I Moaned and came hard, my juices squirting out and covering the floor as my tongue eagerly licked at the bug girl's shaft.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games