Island Paradise(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Island Paradise(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 23, 2018 5:42 pm

She chuckled "Maybe I'll just fuck your mom if you're to naughty~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 3:44 am

I blushed at that, trying to calm down while my Mother giggled in amusement, her own food finished now as she just relaxed and watched the two of us.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 1:22 pm

You're, Girlfriend? Hums as she soon finishes and lightly slaps your ass.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 8:58 pm

I squeak at the ass slapping, shivering and feeling little tingles from it as I smile shyly at her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 9:02 pm

She Chuckled "Don't get super eager, I think the coach is gonna want you as her's for at least another day."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 10:49 pm

I nodded at that, going off and getting dressed, blushing as I put on the girls uniform and panties... I feel a bit... strange and off though when I also put on the bra, and as I head out to ride the bus with Wendy I find myself confused as to why I feel weird for that part.

Mom gives Wendy and me a kiss on the head and tells us both to behave and have a nice day as she herself heads on off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 10:53 pm

She chuckled and led you to the school bus stop and soon climbed on with you when it arrived.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 10:59 am

When we got on, I blushed and kept close to Wendy, looking to her expectantly as we sat down... though after a moment I giggled and whispered "I~If you like, I could f~fuck you again instead~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 3:25 pm

She blushed darkly and looked away "S~Shut up, it's not like I liked it." She huffed face red.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 26, 2018 12:07 am

I smirked at that, moving a hand between her legs as I softly massaged her inner thighs. I moved my face to kiss at her neck, then made my way up to her ear to give it a playful nibble as I said "I think you did~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 26, 2018 12:09 am

She seemed Flustered and embarrassed "N~No~" She half moaned half stuttered.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 26, 2018 10:35 pm

Humming to myself and giggling a bit, I let my hand snake under her dress and into her panties, softly stroking the soft petals of her slit with one finger while my thumb rubbed at both her cock and balls. "Mhmm... your body's telling me differently~" I teased with a giggle, wondering whether my teasing would make Wendy want me to take her and make her the girl, or if she'd decide to get back at the teasing by fucking me like the cum dump I was~ Either of course would be fun~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 26, 2018 10:52 pm

She honestly didn't seem to know how to handle this kind of teasing and just got more flustered and blushed cutely as she stammered.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 28, 2018 12:56 am

"Your adorably sexy when your embarrassed~" I cooed into her ear as I gave it a nibble, then kissed my way to her lips as I claimed them, shifting to sit and straddle her lap and rub my won cock against hers. Right now, I didn't really care if I ended up riding her or pushing her down and taking her cunt... I was mostly just enjoying being the dominant one after a day of being the bitch... even if I'd come to enjoy it~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 28, 2018 1:14 am

She Blushed darkly and seemed to lose her strength, she had no Idea how to handle you're current dominance and you saw some others watching amazed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 28, 2018 1:32 am

Smiling, I pulled my lips back for a moment to watch her squirm and shift about in confusion as I ran my hand through her hair, massaging her scalp. Soon I hiked our skirts up, allowing both our bulges to rub against each other through their thin panties. I gave a soft hum of approval, then tilted Wendy's head back and leaned down to claim her lips again in a more firm and dominating manner as I purred "Mmhm... you feel harder than before... I think your really liking this~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 28, 2018 1:43 am

She shuddered "S~S~Shut up I~Idiot who'd L~Like this." She stuttered and blushed darkly as she came in her panties.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 28, 2018 2:39 am

Smirking, I pinched her breasts through her top as she came. Grinding a bit more, I then shimmied down between her legs, tongue darting out to start cleaning up the mess she'd made. "MMhm... you say you don't like it Wendy, but your cock and cunny are sooo much more honest with me... hehe, just look how wet and sticky your panties are now~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 28, 2018 2:41 am

You saw a few futa jacking off out the corner of your eye as she softly moaned and then tried to hide it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 28, 2018 2:47 am

Grinning, I pulled her panties down, balling them up with a giggle and giving the stained bit another lick before pushing it into her mouth. "Go on Wendy, you should have a taste too, you have quite the sexy flavor~" With that done, I then started to slowly stroke her off as I nuzzled her balls with my cheek and nose, breathing her scent in as my tongue darted out to tease and flick against her lower petals.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games