Island Paradise(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Island Paradise(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 10:27 am

She seemed confused and amused "Okay? Have you calmed down?" She asked unsurely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 10:37 am

I giggle a bit, humming as I tap my ears. "I got some of the training, so I think I'm doing better. Just because I'm a boi~ doesn't mean I'm not a Cum Dump like you said~!" I then slide a hand up and down her abdomen, getting teasingly close to all of her naughty bits. "How about you? Did I do a good job as the guy?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 10:42 am

She seemed rather cutely embarrased "Whatever." She mumbled looking away, "You're mom's probably cooking downstairs."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 10:46 am

I nodded, then blinked a bit and asked "So uh, what are you doing here? Or, uh, what am I doing at your place?" I wasn't actually sure which I was at at this very moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 10:49 am

She huffed "I live across the Street, you're mom let me Stay since she wanted to taste my mom's cock." She explained.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 10:54 am

I blushed at that, thinking about my mother and shivering as my own cock twitched a bit at that. I nevertheless nodded, getting up and offering Wendy a hand to help her out of bed if she wanted it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 11:00 am

She Blushed "You best take responsibility if you got me pregnant." She said not looking at you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 11:05 am

In response to that, I smiled, leaned over, and cupped her chin for a quick kiss on the lips, then said "Of course I will! You helped to show me that I was wrong, e~even if my head still feels a bit fuzzy and confused at times... s~so of course I'll take responsibility and help!" I do squirm a bit as I add "A~Always wanted a family anyways, hehe. Now come on, let's see what my Mom made."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 11:11 am

She Blushed "Contraceptives are banned on the island, just so you know." She followed you down where you found your mom plastered head to toe with cum and happily cooking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 11:17 am

That didn't bother me, though even though I'd cum in her didn't guarantee she'd get pregnant, though the thought did make me smile a bit inside. I do however squeak in surprise at the sight of Mom, practically blanketed in cum, though the training from yesterday quickly kicks in and with a blush and some squirms, I move closer and find myself beginning to try and lick it all off of her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 11:20 am

Your new friend grabbed you and sat you down on her lap "So, Did my mom decide to throw a party? Or are you just that good to milk her dry?" She asked impressed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 11:23 am

I yelped but blushed, squirming as I felt her semi-hard cock twitch a bit against my cute, girly ass. Saiya however smiled and hummed a bit as she replied "I think she must really like me actually... it took about ten rounds before she started getting soft, and all we had to do was sit and play with each other a bit before it was ready for another five or six~" She then giggled and said "And morning Caiyo~ You don't need to worry about the mess dearie, though I hope you enjoyed that file your coach gave me to play for you~"

I simply blushed more, dipping my head in embarrassment and nodding.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 11:25 am

Wendy Blinked "That's Actually Impressive, Mom Normally wont cum in the same hole twice, and normally only goes for virgins." She said sound shocked and impressed "She must really like you."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 11:29 am

"Hehe, she told me the same... she even tried to push me out and tell me to come check on my boi~" She giggles as she flips some bacon over, then stirs something in another pan. "I made it five steps before she tackled me and started fucking me on her lawn~"

Of course, this talk was just making me horny, squirming a little atop Wendy as both my cock and ass twitched.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 11:34 am

Wendy Blinked and Chuckled "Well, If you tell me she willing licked cum from a hole next then you might as well propose." She laughed looking amused and holding you tight.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 11:45 am

"Mmhm, she did wake me up like that this morning after fucking me awake, but she didn't do it yesterday." Saiya said, shrugging a bit as she added "Your mother told me she doesn't mind you staying over here for breakfast, but that afterwards it's straight home to get ready for school."

"H~Hey W~Wendy... t~that reminds me... u~uh... w~what are some of the rules for C~Cum Dumps at school?" I asked, Mom's mention of school reminding me of the query I'd asked of the coach yesterday.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 11:49 am

She hummed "Well, As long as you're like, not injured or sick or sore or something you're suppose to work to pleasure any girl or Futa who asks, Though, they aren't suppose to hurt you or anything, You're also expected to clean up cocks or cunts if someone wants it done." She said trying to remember everything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 11:56 am

I nodded, turning a bit and giving her lips a peck as I hugged her and nuzzled her neck. "T~Thanks W~Wendy. I'll make sure to remember that."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 12:03 pm

She hummed "I think right to refuse is revoked with teachers though, they can just use you whenever and however they want." She Said thinking hard.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 19, 2018 2:52 pm

"H~Hopefully I'll learn them all t~today at school." I say with a blush and a smile as Saiya comes over and sets down two plates with fluffy Belgian waffles, fried banana's, and bacon.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games