Island Paradise(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Island Paradise(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Caiyo Inayagi
Appearance: http://images.sgcafe.net/2014/05/oregairu04a.jpg
Bio: A junior in high school, Caiyo has spent the vast majority of his life with his mother, his father having vanished or just not been there or whatever. He's formed a close bond, though some of her cluelessness has rubbed off on him. He and his mother are moving to a small city state on a large island near their homeland, after his mother was offered a photography job that both had a nicer work-place environment and more pay. As for him, he was going to be going to the biggest school on the island, one that supposedly was well known for most of it's students earning top marks!

Of course, somehow, he's missed the rather important fact the school is supposed to only be for girls... and futa.

Traits:
Crush on Futa Next Door: You Want to make her learn to be the girl in the relationship She's the Futa that Makes your Dick hard instead of you ass ache with need.

Mom Name: Saiya Inayagi
Mom Pic: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AZgHKdKl_HE/V ... ers%5D.png
Mom Basic Character: In her mid-40's, Saiya has been taking care of her only son by herself for some time. A bit of a MILF, she nevertheless instead focused on her love of photography, working for a local studio in her hometown until she was given a surprising offer by a company based in a nearby island city state. Jumping at the opportunity when she did her research on the company, she and her son headed on off to start a new life in the tropical paradise.

Traits:
Unlocked Slut: You love Cocks, Cunts and Cum, and Don't really hide it Well, you love being fucked and getting sexual attention

It was your First day or school, you had just gotten to it and were given a uniform, a, Girls uniform, with a short skirt even, It only took about ten minutes for a girl that was apparently your guide to enter the room "You ready yet?" She asked sounding bored, that's when you noticed she'd changed into her Gym uniform and something really stuck out about her.

Last edited by eaenidu on Fri May 18, 2018 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Island Paradise(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 13, 2018 5:14 pm

I blinked as I was handed the girls uniform by some rushed looking student or faculty member... it was hard to tell, she'd looked rather young. Anyways, I shook my head and just held onto it, remembering the words "Wait here for your guide!" and deciding it was best to ask about it then.

However, it was hard to remember that when the guide in question arrived, and I found my eyes drawn to a very obvious bulge in her gym uniform. I blinked, blinked again, then brought my eyes back up to her face as I stammered "I~I uh, w~why was I given a girls uniform?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 13, 2018 5:17 pm

She Blinked and looked confused "What, Did you Sign up as a Cum Dump or something?" She Asked and looked at a sloppy folder she had "Says Right Here, Gender, Cum Dump, Futanari, Female with Female Circled." She said and showed it to you "Your Mom signed it and everything right?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 13, 2018 5:23 pm

"C~Cum dump?" I asked, not having heard of that term before but seeming to get some of the idea for it, even as she showed me the folder in question. I squeaked as I said "I~I don't know! She did handle it, but she knows I'm not a girl, I'm her only son!" I was now blushing brightly as I flopped back onto the bench I'd been waiting on.

"I~I'm not going to get in trouble am I?" Was the first question that came to mind as my brain first noted that the gender thing didn't include guy... suggesting guys weren't allowed. Of course, my new position also meant I was eye level with the girls crotch, making me blush even more as I tried not to stare at it too much.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 13, 2018 5:26 pm

She blinked and then laughed "Oh, Your one of those, in denial futas, yeah you should know silly, there's not a single male on the island." she said looking calmed down and amused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 13, 2018 5:33 pm

I blinked, then slowly shook my head as I said "U~Uhm... n~no... I~I'm... I'm a guy. F~Futa's short for, uh, F~Futanari right? The girls who have both parts?" I blushed just saying that, again glancing to her own obvious dick before saying "I~I only h~have the one... t~the guy parts."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 13, 2018 5:37 pm

She Blinked at you "No you don't come on, Guys can't be born on this island and no guy comes here, they are scared of us futa since are cocks make their's tiny looking in comparison."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 13, 2018 5:42 pm

"I~I uh... d~didn't know there weren't any guys here." I said... then, as an afterthought added "I'm not sure my Mom knew either... She only really looked up stuff on the company she's working for... I don't remember her saying much about this island... u~uh other than that it's really well off and has an impressive reputation."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 13, 2018 5:47 pm

She blinked at you and pushed you down to pull your pants off annoyed with your words.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 13, 2018 5:52 pm

I yelped as she did this, but wasn't really the strong sort, even if I did play some sports for fun. Soon she had my pants off, and was able to find when she removed my underpants that I did in fact have only a cock and balls, and a virgin rosebud. My balls were rather cute looking, but my dick at least wasn't small. About four inches limp, it was quickly starting to harden to it's nine inches in length...

I closed my eyes and squirmed in embarrassment, soon asking in the silence "C~Can I have my clothes back?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 13, 2018 5:55 pm

She didn't Say anything, but she pulled her thong like Bloomers off after a moment, and began to prod your ass with a cock only a little longer than your's, but twice as thick at the least.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 13, 2018 5:59 pm

I yelped at this, squirming more and trying to get away from her, and not having much success given my position, as I said "H~Hey! S~Stop that... w~what are you doing... w~we're in sc~school!" To my own added confusion, my ass quivered a bit and my dick and balls throbbed as a bead of pre started forming at the tip.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 13, 2018 6:02 pm

She giggled "You're not Futa, or Female, you already said, so you're a cum Dump~" She sang pushing into your ass, the only lube being her pre.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 13, 2018 6:08 pm

"N~No, n~not a c~cum dump, I~I'm a- G~GUY!" I tried to say, squealing the last part as she pushed into my tight, virgin ass. An initial feeling of pain shifted more into discomfort and confusion as I felt her rod pushing further, spreading my ass as my cock twitched and dripped some pre onto my chin. My heart was racing and I squirmed as I tried vainly to push her off.

"T~THis is j~just a big m~misunderstanding..." I tried to say a bit louder, hoping maybe a teacher or something would come and help me... even as a strange feeling began to brush against my mind and body as her cock head reached closer to something in my ass...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 13, 2018 6:10 pm

She chuckled "Males Don't come to school here~" She sang and began to happily thrust into your ass without a care about you or what you wanted or felt, simply using your deflowered hole as A Cock sleeve.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 13, 2018 6:15 pm

I gasped and squeaked as she did this, my vision briefly going white as another squeal escaped me when her tip finally pressed into something inside my ass. My cock twitched and leaked more pre onto my chin and now face as I panted and tried to think of something to do, though all my squirming really did was move me a bit into her thrusts.

"H~Head f~feels funny... a~ass f~feels t~tingly... aah... p~please.. s~stop... j~just cause guy... d~doesn't mean..." I stammered in between pants and moans as my ass quivered and clenched around her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 13, 2018 6:16 pm

Reaching down she teasingly Squeazed your balls "Shut up cum dump, You're a fuck toy and that's all you all while here~" She purred licking her lips and speeding her thrusts up massively.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 13, 2018 6:19 pm

Her squeezing and teasing of my balls, combined with her increasing thrusts and presses of her cock tip against that spot, proved to be too much. With a surprised, almost girly squeal, I came, squirting my own cum at my face, some landing in my mouth as I panted and my ass tried to tighten up around her cock, my whole body tingling and twitching as my head swam.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 13, 2018 6:21 pm

She laughed "Whore!" She accused grinning "Cock loving slut, you came from a rough anal fucking~" She teased fully fucking you now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 6:32 am

"N~No! C~Couldn't have... n~not a whore... n~not a cock l~loving slut..." I denied, feeling at least that mentally that was true, even as my ass quaked and rippled around her cock as she continued to fuck me. My mind was spinning, the taste of my own cum making me shiver as I tried to spit it out, even though it didn't taste... well, bad. Just strange.

I tried one more time to get the breath to call out for help, wanting this to stop along with the strange pleasure and sensations this was bringing.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games