Trapped on Holy Ground [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trapped on Holy Ground [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 5:27 am

The water is warm and relaxing, easily seeping and drawing out the tensions in your body, some you didn't even know about.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 5:44 am

I Hummed and happily enjoyed it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 10:58 am

After a little bit, you heard some murmurs and soft footsteps, seemed you were going to be visited soon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 10:59 am

Humming I activated my "Hiding in Plain Sight" Skill to simply blend into the background as it were.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 22, 2018 1:21 pm

It activates without any trouble, and soon you see most of the girls coming on down, including Mother Garindia.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 22, 2018 1:42 pm

I Decided to stealth and sit in Waiting, Tricking the mother to sitting on my lap.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 23, 2018 5:08 pm

Thankfully, she almost seems drawn to your position, and when she gets close she strips down just as you are and sits down... right in your lap, though she doesn't seem to notice.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 23, 2018 5:41 pm

Without saying A Word I began to finger her and whisper "You wish to reward the brave adventurer don't you~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 3:43 am

She barely managed to contain a squeak as she asked "Y~You? S~Stop th~that at once!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 1:21 pm

I Giggled and licked her ear teasingly, as my Fingers happily explored her cunt and tits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 9:02 pm

She shuddered, biting her lip and trying to keep back a moan, shooting you a glare even as you could feel her cunt starting to dampen quickly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 9:04 pm

I Hummed and nuzzled her "Hey, If I'm stuck here~ I'm gonna fuck every girl here eventually~" I teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 10:52 pm

"N~No... t~that'll distract too many of us from our duties..." She hisses, less in annoyance now and more in greater pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 24, 2018 10:55 pm

I Chuckled "Please, Not having sex is more distracting~" I sang softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 10:50 am

Garindia didn't immediately respond, trying to keep from squirming or gasping too much as the other sisters bathed and relaxed. "S~Sex and pleasure must be t~taken in moderation... h~having intercourse with e~everyone here at the church is n~not moderation!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 3:23 pm

I giggled "Hmm~ Maybe according to you, but I believe I should show everyone some pleasure here~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 26, 2018 12:04 am

She gasps, back arching as your fingers find a sweet spot on both her breasts and in the space between her legs, it becoming increasingly hard for her to hide what you were doing to her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 26, 2018 12:06 am

I chuckled and focused on those spots.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 26, 2018 10:26 pm

Her lewd moan and the expression slowly morphing on her face finally drew the attention of some of the sisters, some looking very confused since you were in fact still rather invisible.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 26, 2018 10:28 pm

I Grinned increasing her sensitivity.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games