Trapped on Holy Ground [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trapped on Holy Ground [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 9:50 pm

One of the younger girls closer to you, an initiate you suspected, whispered softly "T~There's a door over on the right side near the end of this room... it'll lead you into the rest of the church. The quarters are down the stairs and to the right."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 10:08 pm

I Chuckled and gave her a Deep kiss "Thanks~" and swayed off grinning.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 15, 2018 12:34 am

"Please do not disturb anyone during evening prayer." Mother Garindia chides as you make for the doorway, the initiate in question blushing brightly and swaying, though you feel the Mother's eyes lingering on your ass as you head on through and into a hallway with two sets of stairs leading down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 15, 2018 12:42 am

In answer I just slapped my ass to give the girls a light show and head on down.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 15, 2018 2:05 pm

You get the feeling it won't take much to distract or mess with these girls, but soon enough you find the quarters in question and deposit your new friend... and with only you and her in the room... you could always... hehe, have some fun.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 15, 2018 2:08 pm

Humming I decided to get her naked and look her over first.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 5:59 am

Stripping her, you find more of her smooth, beautiful pale skin bared to you, with only one or two dark freckles or moles here and there. She has a well trimmed bush just above her cunt, but of more interest is her large but cute, pink nipples that have hardened as the cool air meets them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 6:03 am

Getting a naught Idea I began to massage my energy into her nipples, teasing, twisting, pinching and fingering them as I worked to turn them from a cute pink to a slutty dark color, and worked to make them fuckable.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 9:17 am

The girl moans and gasps, beginning to squirm and hump the air as you teased her nipples so. You were finding it easier to turn them darker, even able to if you so wished turn them ebony if you were so inclined. Making them fuckable though seemed to be taking a bit more work...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 9:20 am

I hummed turning them a nice dark Ebony and working to make them fuckable, maybe making her lactate permanently would be a good first step?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 9:29 am

The fuckable part seemed to be being resisted by her body, but lactation was in fact easy! It even gave her an extra cup size as she moaned in her passed out state, her black nipples now beginning to leak thick, creamy milk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 9:37 am

I Frowned, well, I had wanted to give her nice lewd fuckable nipples and stick plugs made of my energy into them to embarrassed and tease her, well if that didn't Work well, Plan B it was, Forming piercings from my Energy I Pierced her nipples, ears, Belly button, Asshole, Clit and Labia, The Labia was in fact Very Heavily pierced, forming chains, small ones, I happily loosened up her pussy and darkened it as well, then one my Energy made her loose enough I attached the chains to various piercings to keep her fuck hole lewd and gaping.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 9:49 am

She came during the process, twice you think, but was left looking very, very lewd... even if she was wearing her holy garb some of them would show through and give her the vibe of being a naughty thing to play with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 9:51 am

I Giggled and happily began to fist her pussy, trying to see if I could find her G-spot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 5:20 am

Fisting her pussy in this state was easy- finding her G-spot a bit harder, as it turned out to be closer to her cervix than her entrance.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 5:25 am

I Chuckled and pressed my finger against it, lightly "Branding" it with my sign and doing the same to her clit before getting off of her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 19, 2018 2:47 pm

She came, and passed out even more deeply at this point. Your fairly sure she's going to be out for a full day at least.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 19, 2018 2:49 pm

I Giggled and pulled my arm out before leaving her their to look around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 20, 2018 4:21 pm

The quarters didn't have much, being rather communal and for a group of religious folks. There was however a large pantry and kitchen nearby, but of even greater interest than that and some mediation and study rooms...

Further down was a large, underground spring with large ancient looking pillars and some angelic and heavenly statues scattered about. No one was present, but it was clear it was a place the nuns would relax and bathe.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 20, 2018 4:23 pm

Shrugging and getting naked I hoped in to bathe and relax.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games