Trapped on Holy Ground [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trapped on Holy Ground [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 9:39 am

"W~Well... f~for a start... w~we've been getting raided a lot lately... i~it'd be bad if we were having fun and bandits came and interrupted." She says with a blush, though you get the feeling the idea of being nude out here in the open embarrasses her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 9:41 am

I Chuckled "An Entire Army Could appear and they wouldn't last against me, I'm the single greatest human fighter there is." I told her amused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 9:45 am

She blushed and stammered at this point, trying to come up with a reasoning to head inside, even as you saw her thighs rubbing together and her nipples starting to be visible through her garb.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 9:50 am

I poked at her back door with my fingers, leaning forward to whisper "Kneel and Worship my Petals here and now, and learn pleasure unlike any other~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 9:52 am

She practically dropped to her knees at this command, eyes lidded and nearly glazed over. From the moan, it sounded like she came just a little... nice note to remember that her backdoor was a weak point~ The girl quickly presses her face up your small skirt, tongue lapping hurriedly and eagerly at your folds like a kitten to cream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 9:55 am

Chuckling and holding her their I gently reached into her body, the Daoist Arts I had learned had many uses, one of which was Chi Manipulation, So all I did was make it so that, Pleasuring me, Made all her Pleasure Zones, Heat up in answer, she could, easily cum from simply licking my pussy now, and the kinkier it was, the more pleasure was given~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 9:58 am

Her eyes flashed at this, little hearts the same color as your own eyes flashing in the center of her pupils as she squealed and came... several times at once. She then flopped onto the ground, tongue hanging out and eyes rolled up as she drooled a little... feeling about, it seems your eagerness overdid it a bit...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 10:00 am

I Blinked and chuckled reaching into her to add in "Safeties" as it were to keep her from losing her mind or something from pleasure, "I haven't even cum yet darling~" I teased her softly pressing my foot into her ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 10:02 am

"Hehehe... eheh.. r~right... ooh.. s~sorry M~mistress Koko..." She stammers and bubbles out a bit. It takes a moment, but she manages to get back up as she begins to resume eating you out, her tongue delving in and hurriedly feeling about for your G-spot even as you felt her quaking and cumming every so often.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 10:04 am

I hummed "You know~ the kinkier you are, the more pleasure you get from pleasuring me~ maybe try licking my ass~?" I purred teasingly, not expecting her to do it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 11, 2018 11:54 am

eaenidu Wrote:I hummed "You know~ the kinkier you are, the more pleasure you get from pleasuring me~ maybe try licking my ass~?" I purred teasingly, not expecting her to do it.

This time, it was her turn to surprise you- she gave you a slight spin, then practically started Frenching your ass as her tongue probed and plunged in, making love to your anal walls as her moans and squeals of pleasure echoed up into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 11, 2018 11:59 am

I Blushed a bit as she serviced me with such eagerness I couldn't help but to start moaning.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 12, 2018 1:20 pm

Your moaning only seemed to drive her on, her tongue trying to reach further and deeper into your ass as it sought out any sweet spots it could find.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Grabbing her hair I eagerly began rolling my hips gasping and Starting to get really into it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 13, 2018 2:42 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Grabbing her hair I eagerly began rolling my hips gasping and Starting to get really into it.

The girl shivers, eyes closed in orgasmic contentment as she rides numerous orgasms as she practically makes love to your ass, giving it a treatment that feels worthy of a goddess at the least. You quickly begin to feel the edges of an orgasm approaching as she continues to dive her tongue about your backdoor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 13, 2018 2:46 pm

I groaned "So close~ Almost there lovely~" I purred my lashes fluttering in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 6:29 am

She pushed you over the edge less than half a minute later, even as she finally hit her limit and passed out, flopping onto the ground beneath and between your legs as your whole body shook.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 6:31 am

I laughed and gave her a light coating of fem-cum before I picked her up and carried her inside with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 10:19 am

Heading on into the church, you hear some soft murmurs and sounds coming from those present as they pray and chant, lead by Mother Garindia. Some turn their gaze towards the two of you, a few blushing but nothing further.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 11:03 am

I Hummed "Well, I guess A Harem of Sexy Girls isn't bad, Where Should I put her?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games