Trapped on Holy Ground [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Trapped on Holy Ground [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 09, 2018 8:52 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Kashi Kovia Koralina "Koko"
Titles: Last of the Hashashin, The Faceless Master of Ten-Thousand Arts, Grandmaster and Founder of Anything Goes Arts
Appearance: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/8/83/Hofserenity4.png/revision/latest?cb=20160725145718
Bio: A Simple Girl, Raised as a Blacksmith's Daughter, She killed when young and was forced to join an Assassin's Guild, when she graduated her "Test" was to kill current members without being caught, she killed all of them, even the grandmaster, after which she was the last member of the order, she left the city and began to travel, learn all kinds of combat styles, both armed and unarmed, becoming known as "The Faceless Master of Ten-Thousand Arts", She studied and learned, wearing a Simple Porcelain Cat Mask as She learned, She made her own style of Combat that she called "Anything Goes" Mixing parts from every single Art she learned, As well as forging all her own equipment as a homage to her dead father, she also never took a Student, mostly because most couldn't find her, the only one that found her was a Demi-God that had cheated and got help from his Godly parent, so she turned him away, he attacked, and she killed him, thus earning herself a curse, and learning she could never cross holy borders, She thought this was fine, until she was teleported by something to a Church and was stuck at it after killing the attacking raiders.

The doors to the church behind you flew open as you watched the few cowards in the group running away, you unable to give chase after they made it past the gate. Two women in nun robes run out, looking both relieved, confused, and worried. One looks younger, while the other carries an air of authority and seems to have more of a wizened look in her eyes.

"Are you alright?" The older one asks.
Kuragari

Re: Trapped on Holy Ground [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 09, 2018 8:56 am

I Blinked and looked them over nodding "Yes, Those weaklings were nothing to me, Can you tell me, what country I'm in?" I asked frowning a small bit as I talked in the language one of my many masters had taught me, never using it all that much, except to insult some White Skinned Elves, Like Pure Snow Colored Skin, racest assholes saying they owned a mountain top "Um, So, you know why I was summoned?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 4:43 am

They blink a bit in surprise at the language you begin to use, but the older one is quick to say "You are in the Southern lands of the Duchy of Hallia, near the Silver Sea."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 am

I Blinked and frowned, before slowly going through the languages I knew, most people I know had dark, red or well yellow skin, so for "Light Skins" I didn't know as many languages, but I tried to figure out what the one they spoke was, it sounded close to several I knew, I just didn't know the exact dialect.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 5:21 am

It only takes a moment to find a language you both share well enough- Sihtran, a trade language used predominantly in the southern regions of the known world and especially on the Silver and Pearl Seas.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 5:29 am

I Grinned and hummed "Well, Nice to meet you two, Can you both tell me your names? You may call me Koko." I told them smiling softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 5:47 am

"I am Mother Garindia." The older woman said with a soft bow, while the younger woman blushed a bit and did the same after giving her name "Sister Saiya."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 5:51 am

I Blinked amused "Mother of Who and Sister to Who?" I couldn't help but ask, the part of me that always found the, Ideals behind my arts and ideals and philosophy in general to be amusing and interesting always had to question things.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 7:54 am

"Mother is the title I possess as the leader and head of this Church. Sister is that of someone who has been officially joined to the Sisterhood of Radiant Light. They've passed their tests and trials and have proven they are worthy of being more than an initiate." Garindia explains, pointing to the symbol of a Cresent moon on a black circle, with the crescent being a brilliant silver.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 8:02 am

I Hummed amused "Oh, And so does that mean it's your duty to act as the "Mother" of this Household?" I asked smiling kindly and leaning against the wall.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 8:19 am

Garindia raises an eyebrow and says "If you mean running the place and giving everyone their assignments, menial and spiritual, yes I suppose you wouldn't be incorrect." Sister Saiya of course just giggles a bit, you noting that she's starting to gaze at you and inspect you a bit more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 8:22 am

I Hummed and Smirked "So, I heard Children get dropped off at these places, do you breast feed them with those mellons on your chest?" I asked chuckling "I Mean, Honestly, Why are they so large? Have you had many children or something?" I asked changing the talk almost completely.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 8:38 am

Mother Garindia sputtered and tried to come up with a response and failed for a moment as Sister Saiya tried very hard not to burst out laughing. "G~Goodness no! No one here does that, f~for we are sworn to a path of chastity that we do our best to stick to." She adds, before you can make comment "While the Faith views such things as natural, and there are times we stray from the path, it is not with those who would make it even more difficult to perform our holy duties."

"She means men aren't allowed here." Saiya explains. "Any boy dropped off we quickly tend to if needed then take them to an Abbey nearby where some Monks can take them in."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 8:46 am

I Blinked "So, you only breastfeed girls then? Can I sample the goods~?" I joked with a purr "Honestly though, I'll need someone as a bed warmer or I'll going fucking nuts, whoever summoned me made sure that I Couldn't leave, So while you have yourselves an unaging defender, I'm not giving up fucking." I said smirking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 9:00 am

Mother Garindia humphed at that, muttering and heading back in shaking her head, muttering something about rituals and the Radiant Light having a funny sense of humor. Saiya however, with a blush, strode closer and said "W~Well, uhm, if you need some company each night, I could oblige you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 9:11 am

I Giggled and groped her tit "Good, You'll be worshipping at my altar a lot if you know what I mean~" I purred to her, kissing her deeply and licking her cheek teasingly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 9:14 am

eaenidu Wrote:I Giggled and groped her tit "Good, You'll be worshipping at my altar a lot if you know what I mean~" I purred to her, kissing her deeply and licking her cheek teasingly.

She gasped and squeaked as you became so forward with her, but it didn't take much before she was practically melting into your kiss, her cheeks flushed as she panted and shuddered, her body trying to mold to your own.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 9:16 am

I laughed lightly in surprise, I'd only been teasing her, I wasn't expecting this, this was great, I happily pulled her close.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 9:19 am

"S~So... s~so eager... hah... a~already g~getting warm all over..." Saiya said with a blush, then managed to pull back just a bit. At first, you thought you'd gone too far... but then she pulled your hand to her ass and said "M~My room... i~is a better place for this."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 9:21 am

I Hummed "MAybe, But Why Would I want to hide that I was taking you, Why wouldn't I want to bare you naked for all to see, and for all t see you pleasure me~ after all, some beliefs argue that beauty must be shared~"
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games