Out of Character [Kura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Out of Character [Kura]

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu May 24, 2018 5:00 am

it tastes, well strange honestly, its a mix of salty and strangely spicy? maybe fruity? you're not sure. soon enough you're slurping the pointy soft meaty tip of his shaft, his groans of pleasure ringing in your ears like the greatest praise ever.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 5:02 am

Shivering and shuddering as I get my first taste of a real cock, it making my head swim as my lips sink down another two inches of the fine rod before me. My tongue flicks out over the pointed tip, teasing the cumslit as I moan and let out a needy yiff, fingers going back to work on my cunt as my eyes become lidded and glazed over.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu May 24, 2018 5:06 am

he gently grabs the back of your head, helping you move back and forth and back and forth along the three inches of his shaft as a smile splits his lips... "ooooh, such a goooooooood slut." he moans happily as he takes a deep breath of your horny slutty juices scents.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 5:11 am

"Mmhm... n~no s~slut..." I manage to say, that being probably the most I could do to resist his influence and powers as I moaned more around his shaft, his hands helping to push me down another inch... two before my gag reflex kicked in and tried to force the cock back out.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu May 24, 2018 5:14 am

He smiles... "no... not quite yet I guess...." he replies as he lets you slide up and off his cock... then he slowly pushes you back down the cock's length to the same point you choke at... he leers down at you dominantly, slurping and sucking his dick hungrily, both your hands buried in your horny hole, your slutty juice pooling beneath you as it flat out starts staining your fur with its presence as you only get hotter and hornier with each slurp and each finger in your cunt.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 5:23 am

This goes on for another minute before I finally just turn around, getting into the proper position for a bitch as my tail hikes up and I wiggle my ass. My cunt needs his dick, and it needs it now as I let out a horny, needy and hungry whine to be bred.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu May 24, 2018 5:27 am

"what was that, I didn't understand you..." he says as he looks down at your display... his cock drooling pre and more than lubed from your mouth... not to mention how supremely lubed up your hole is, all ready to stuff with his dick.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 5:31 am

"F~FUCK ME!" I squeak, barely having the ability to say or form much in the way of words right now as I let out a needy yiff and waved my ass again, spreading my cheeks and showing both my ass and slit.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu May 24, 2018 5:34 am

mmm, I don't think I will... you don't sound needy enough..." he sneers at you, smiling as he rubs some pre beween his fingers, then shockingly, and lewdly arounsingly licks the pre off his fingers... "mmmm, you've got me so ready here... but you just don't want it I guess..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 5:41 am

His denial was the last straw. With a yowl and yiff, I turned and pounced him, pushing him onto the floor and going purely by instinct, I slam my hips down upon his cock, not knowing or caring what effect doing so would have on me save pushing away this heat and need.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu May 24, 2018 5:50 am

You find yourself speared and a sudden shock go through you as his knot pops you open and ties you tight to his shaft... his dick sends fire flooding through you even worse than before as he grunts and moans in approval of your choice.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 5:53 am

I gurgle and sway, speared and stuck staddling him as I pant, tongue hanging out lewdly as my brain basically goes through the sexy and lewd equivalent of a bsod and a reboot. The knot and everything was so much that I came on the spot but found myself in no position to do much more than grinding against his hips.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu May 24, 2018 5:59 am

He smiles up at you and taps your hips with his hands... "mmmm, good girl... little fast for yourself there though..." You feel his warm soft tails wrapping you here and there as he helps lift you up and slide you down on his shaft, slowly but increasing in pace with each thrust as that fire in you rages and like before your brain gets less functional the hotter you get.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 6:08 am

"C~COCK! F~FUCK!" I manage to squeal and yiff as I begin to bounce, at first solely with the aid of Kon's tails and then eventually with some of my own effort. My mind felt like it was going to melt and for a brief instant something in my head told me I should be worried about that, but then another slide down banished it from my head as I moaned like a grade A whore.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu May 24, 2018 6:30 am

you bob for about fifteen or twenty minutes before a loud groan and snarl of pleasure announces Konton's rapturous orgasm... "fuuuuuuck yeeessssssss" he snarls happily as he starts painting your insides white with his godly jizz.. "SO GOOOD, SO FCKING GOOD!" he cheers as he fills you, jizzing inside a mortal after so long sating him, and marking you forever...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 6:41 am

I came... hard... multiple times when he finally started firing his seed into me. It was more intense than the countless orgasm's I'd received during those long, amazing twenty minutes of beastial, needy sex. My whole body sang with an almost heavenly delight as I yowled long and hard. It felt like my mind was shattering, melting, and yet being put back together all in the same instant. I soon felt darkness taking me, all of the sensations being too much and quickly overloading my very sensitive body as I gurgled and flopped atop the strange fox.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu May 24, 2018 6:46 am

He chuckles calmly, and then nothing... you black out...

you wake up only a moment or two later alone and not remembering anything save your fantasy of being fucked by a proper male fox. you moan and stretch, soaked and drippy with goo, assumingly from your cunt... and the pool of girljuice around is so massive, your fur is soaked and matted with your own horny excretions... you figure you might be able to clean up a bit, but you'll smell like a total fuckslut no matter what you do here...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 6:48 am

I squeaked as I woke up in such a state, whimpering and shakily standing to my feet as I tried to find my phone to call Tamantha... I~I was going to need some help getting cleaned up, and my outfit was all drippy and sticky... I needed to change and dry off and do so without having everyone and everything thinking I'd just come out of an orgy.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu May 24, 2018 6:52 am

Tam shows up a couple moments after you text her, and after you let her in she leans on the door and sighs... "wow, you're a total mess... you really got on with yourself girl..." she smiles "man, if you'd let me know I could have helped my best girl out, you know I like your sexy as fuck foxy bod baby" she coos as she walks up and hugs you... "mmm, you smell like a whore in heat..." she says stepping back and whipping her hands on a paper towel. "man, how much can you cum girl, never seen a fox as horny as you..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 24, 2018 6:55 am

I shivered, returning the hug and shaking my head. "I~I was getting really horny around Kon... t~then I came in here to try and clean up and... ugh, everything's black after that... I~I don't know what happened..." I glanced at the puddle and blushed even brighter as I asked "H~How long was I gone?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games