Out of Character [Kura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Out of Character [Kura]

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:37 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Carlos Mandu
Appearance (after waking up): https://i.pinimg.com/736x/60/93/49/6093 ... -furry.jpg

Bio: A young high school student who sort of lives by himself (his mother is usually off on business trips), Carlos would practically be a hermit thanks to his shyness were it not for the friendship he has with a more outgoing childhood friend who helps check in on him and occasionally drags him out to hang out and do things. Most school mornings she comes and wakes him up, since he's a bit of a heavy sleeper...

Only, this morning... their both in for a surprise...

Tam smiled as she walked up to Carlos's door and smacked her fluffy palm against the metal... "WAKE UP BEFORE THE DAY LEAVES YOU BEHIND" she yelled at the shy human she called friend... the young fox sighed as she leaned against the wall and smacked her palm into the door a few more times... before resorting to the 'forbidden method' of spamming his phone with messages and calls until he unlocked his door...

Meanwhile Carlos's phone suddenly screamed to life as messages and calls streamed in from the no doubt eager to get the day going fox likely standing at his door... and as he opened sleepy eyes and grabbed over at the infernal beeping machine he failed to notice that this was going to be far from the usual Saturday with his foxy friend.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Re: Out of Character [Kura]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:26 am

Groaning a bit and rolling about a bit in the bed, it took a moment for me to finally start reaching out to grab the phone to try and get it to shut up long enough for me to get out of bed at least. I grumble as I finally manage to send a message telling Tam one moment as I sit up... though as soon as I do... I find myself feeling a little... off. Must be tired still... trying to shake it off, I start to get up, forgetting that with how warm it'd been lately and the AC not cooperating that I had slept nude as I started for the door...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:44 pm

you get one last text warning you if the door isn't open in two minutes Tam will pick the lock... which you honestly at this point didn't doubt with the insane girl who managed to drag you from your safety and solitude... you did feel a bit more peppy then usual, and strangely less wary of stepping out into public... actually you felt like you could be the center of attention for once as you open the door to greet the fox girl, a stet of lock picks in her hand... "WHAT THE HELL, WHO ARE YOU???" she screams in surprise as she looks up at you.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:22 pm

My ears go flat and I wince at that, whimpering softly as I go "H~Hey, what's with the yelling Tam? It's me!" Then I blink, eye twitching as my brain takes notice of something. Ear... going flat. My ears... my ears couldn't do that. The urge to look down at myself finally washed over me, and with a nervous gulp, I raised my hands up and started to take a look at myself...

... and then promptly had a small fainting spell as I saw blue, fur covered arms and body, and breasts hanging from my chest.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:36 am

You flop into Tam's arms as she groans... then blackness is your only companion...

you wake up in bed, oh thank whatever god there is it was a dream, and look over to find Tam in the chair beside you, staring down at you as your tail twitches nervously under your sheet... "Spill it, who are you, Carlos never mentioned another fox in his life, and especially not a sexy blue fox like you... naked... in his room..." She seems a bit more than upset, almost... pissed or even envious? but wasn't Tamantha Vulpin rather inclined toward females??? she was always asking your opinion of this girl or that one... and now it seemed you were... now a... gulp... sexy blue fox GIRL.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:40 am

I shiver as I wake up, and the first words out of my mouth, even as I hear Tam's questions are... "It... i~it wasn't a dream... n~not a dream... I~I'm... n~no, t~this has to be a dream, or I'm going crazy or something!" I tried to pull at the fur, only to let out a painful yelp at that and a cute whimper of discomfort as I finally turned my eyes to her.

"Tamantha... it's me... C~Carlos... I~I swear it... h~help... h~how... wh~why?" I ask, looking to her with sincere confusion and pleading in my eyes as I tried to understand.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:47 am

She dumps her face into her palms with a loud thwunk and snarling groan... her tail twitches like it does when she's worried, stressed, or thinking...

"Trans species genesis..." She murmurs as she sits there, still not looking at you... "Impossible..." she mutters some more far more scientific, and frankly miles over your head terms, before looking at you... "OK... where did we meet?" she asks, her tone full of all the same threat that she had that very day... when you met her at a conventin you foolishly decided to go to... and wound up being hassled till this crazy fox all painted up and dressed like some warrior from the dark ages showed up and literally kicked the jerks out... "Tamantha, Tamantha Vulpin part time con security and full time bad fox... nice to meet you shyness..." she had said as she offered you a hand up... a choice to grab that hand had changed your life from shy loner to shy loner plus one friend...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:03 am

"T~Trans what now?" I ask in confusion, though as she asks that question I find my mind quickly recalling the day. "A convention, and you were rather forceful that day... I was being hassaled by jerks and assholes... you came out of nowhere, like some fantasy heroine, and practically tossed them out the convention hall doors..." I smile as I recall it, reaching out and taking her hand as I added "That was the day you became my first real, true friend, I'd never forget that day. It's changed my life!"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:11 am

Tam nods and sighs "Well it looks like we have a medical impossibility..." She says as she looks over at you and groans... "Great, now I have to worry about this" she throws her arms out toward you... "AND you're sexy now" she mutters... reminding you of the strange 'bravery' like feeling you had flooding through you, you... you liked Tam, and now... not only were you sexy according to her but you were also her species too...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:14 am

Before I fully realize it, I find myself reaching out to grab her arms as well, pulling her onto the bed with me as I hugged her and nuzzled her, smiling as I said "It's okay Tam... I'm worried and confused too... a~and t~thanks for thinking I'm Sexy now..." I manage a giggle as I ask "Though part of me feels a bit insulted hehe, was I not sexy before~?"

It's rather... odd. I still feel a bit shy... but right now, especially with Tamantha around... it's not as... strong a feeling.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:18 am

your further shocked as her reply is to hug right back, and kiss you as her tail wraps yours...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:32 am

I squeak at this, but the rush of feelings that accompany it make it hard for me to focus, soon submitting to her kiss and moaning softly into it as my eyes become lidded, my own tail intertwining with hers as my heart begins to race.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:27 am

She breaks the kiss and blushes.. "s-sorry... you just... well, puled me into bed... and you're naked... and... so sexy... and you smell..." she blushes and pants a bit... "i couldn't help myself Carla" she says as she nuzzles you... "i always... well I liked you but... you... you weren't like me... or a girl"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:33 am

I nod in understanding as she explains, even as I mock pout and poke her chest through her shirt. "Hey, that didn't stop me from really really liking you when I was a guy... man saying that is weird..." I blushed brightly as I feel some more strange and new feelings coursing through me... then squeak a bit as I ask "I~Is it a school day?!" The idea of going into school after changing like this was... worrying. If for no reason than that I had no girls clothes!
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:36 am

no... its a con day." Tam says with a huge vixen smile... "and you're already all dressed up" She says with a weird animal sound... "my blue foxy date to con" she says, her tail still wrapped around yours.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:38 am

I blushed even brighter at this... I'd admittedly forgotten what day it was in all this confusion, though I soon said "H~hey, I~I can't go to a c~con naked, even if I have fur now... a~and uhm, I~I'm going to need clothes for school and just going out..." I looked down at myself for a moment before looking back up to you and admitting "I~I... d~don't know how this happened... o~or if I'll c~change back..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:40 am

She shrugs. "Don't matter, I have a sexy date to the con... im content..." she kisses your nose and murrs lovingly. "as for con... I was gonna force you into a crossplay of a sailor scout, but now you might just fit perfectly...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:46 am

I squeak at the idea of me being in such an outfit, blushing even brighter as a dampness begins to form between my legs and my heart races a bit more, though her kissing and pleasant murrs certainly helped.

"T~Tam... u~uh... i~if I end up being like this for a while... I~I'm going to need your help t~to uh, ad~adjust." I finally manage, trying to focus on something that wouldn't arouse me and make the space between my legs feel any tinglier or warmer.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:51 am

oooh, I can help you... ad...jhussst" she says, her voice a bit weird and her eyes a little tired looking as she takes a deep breath... aand flat out moans, then you smell something... something beyond description other than maybe heavenly...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:57 am

As I pick up that scent, I squirm and let out a similar moan, my eyes becoming lidded as I take in another deep breath, my tail quivering strangely as my body begins to grow a bit warmer. "T~Tamantha... mhm... w~what's that scent?"
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games