A Rogue's Travels [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Rogue's Travels [Cliffracer]

Postby Ocfos » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:08 pm

Cileeri hugs her back with a low chuckle, "Have fun with your first day, and mind the goblins." She says in a teasing tone, though it's hard to tell if she's joking or not.

Aeilah has everything from see-though nightgowns, to swimwear and dresses-- There's even lingerie with a fur trim!

There is a makeup table with a mirror alongside the dresser, as well as a elongated carved tub in a cut-in on the wall, and a simple yet soft looking choice between a wide bed, or a wide padded hammock hanging in a corner.

She also has a bench to sit down on right now, which probably helps a bit with the fuzzy-feeling carpet tickling her feet.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:55 pm

Aeilah figures she'll take her new friend's advice right away. She picks out some nice thighhigh socks that work with her hair color and one of the lingerie tops, then sits on the bench and starts getting back out of her armor (not that there's much of it to get out of.) She decides she'll tuck it in a corner so it's out of the way, and leaves her knives with the set. She doubts she'll need to defend herself like that here, and she has some rogue tricks if she does, anyways. Her usual thong already worked well as lingerie, so she found no need to change those. Makeup is next- it's there for her to use after all- so she decides to work with the cute-but-alluring theme she's put together so far there. At least she's good at picking these things out since it's practically one of the things blood elves are good at.

Preparations complete, she sits on the edge of the bed and waits for her first customer.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:36 am

As she keeps waiting, she hears someone approaching, and in enters a female night elf in robes that look quite neutral colored, if not a bit on the greener side. Her hair is teal, appearing to have a few small vines intertwined in it, though they don't seem like they're placed there.

"Oh, when I asked for a fellow elf lady, I didn't expect a Blood Elf this cute." She chuckles, as her white orbs eat up the view.

"Can't say I'm disappointed, but I'm hoping you're in for some fun." She closes the door after herself, using her hips to knock it closed.

She steps a little closer, before throwing her robes off, stark naked underneath.

"Want a ride on the wild side, or do you prefer a little...foreplay?" She giggles, taking a seat next to Aeilah.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:37 pm

Aeilah herself was already interested the moment the night elf walked in, always having been a fan of their kind. While she's being appraised, she crosses a leg to show off more leg and some ass, giving a coy smile when she's called cute. She's really looking once the night elf drops her robes, she even finds herself biting her lower lip while checking out her first client.
"Foreplay makes everything that comes after all the more fun," she starts with a grin in her accented Common. "But I can handle whatever you'd like to do to me, and as I understand it us blood elves look best when helpless, so by all means... Indulge yourself. Be rough. Get wild." She turns more towards the night elf and rests a hand on her thigh, but is notably leaving herself open for the night elf to make a move. The look in her eye is pretty daring.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:19 pm

The night elf chuckles, "Oh you will be fun."

Aeilah feels something tickle up her back, before a little flower appears from between her tits, "Oh it senses purity."

Her features start to morph into something more feline, until she turns fully into a cat form. "And I someone that looks like an absolute snack."

She gives Aeilah a long lick against the chest, a low humming purr coming from the lady.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:26 am

The appearance of the little flower and the night elf's comment about its meaning catch Aeilah off guard- to a romantic artist race like the blood elves, it's quite impactful. No different for her, who caught an adorable blush as the night elf starts to shapeshift. She isn't that suprised the night elf is one, with her previous comment about the 'wild side'. She was just expecting a very kinky lady, though perhaps she hasn't been proven wrong. The lick she takes makes her nipples hard right away, but she's already visibly turned on and ready to give this lady a fun time.
She grins, scooting further on to the bed so she can lay propped up on her elbows, giving the night elf room to get on top- or pounce, perhaps. "Your prey awaits you, huntress."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:38 pm

"Oh... Now that's the kind of prey I'm talking about." She purrs, nibbling gently at Aeilah's chest as she lays her furry underbelly against Aeilah's hips and thighs.

"Cute, and tast--" She's interrupted by a very loud blast echoing from outside in the city somewhere.

"Ugh, Goblins..." She mutters under her breath, seeming to just ignore the explosion. To Aeilah's fey senses, however, she can feel a 'shockwave' of mana emanate from what's probably the direction of the blast.

It might just be Goblins or Gnomes as usual, though.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:22 am

Aeilah's ear twitches at the explosion, more at the magic of it than the sound itself. Curious feeling, but she's not the type to interrupt a job, especially if the night elf isn't interested in checking either. "A fact of life, but hardly more than a distraction." She rolls her eyes and grins. "Until one of their experiments ends up with them running in bare-naked and pouncing you. Always a rogue element, those short ones." Aeilah's using this recounting of a lewder happenstance to keep the mood good and the night elf focused on her. She does spread her legs and lifts her knees, letting the beastly druid basically be 'slotted in' on top of her. Easier access to her holes below, for however she wants to have them.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:04 am

Aeilah ends up finding something spike into her cunt, the elf giving a satisfied hum. She starts thrusting, Aeilah feeling a slight background wave of magic emanating from the direction she 'felt' the explosion.
However, the druid doesn't seem to comment on it, this time. Must be nothing.
After all; nobody else sounds like they're bothered by it, right?

The druid keeps working at Aeilah, even nipping gently at her chest, playfully giggling at her whilst doing so.

She did give a playful chuckle at Aeilah's comment, too, seeming amused by the trust of it.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:09 am

Aeilah wasn't expecting the sudden intrusion, the night elf is rewarded with an adorable breathy gasp from her. As she starts thrusting, Aeilah's legs reflexively hold on to the fluffy sides of the druid as more cute noises are fucked out of her. Those odd magic feelings are making her nose twitch, that sensitivity to magic her kind has acting up on her senses. The nipping at her chest is clearly something that's getting to her too, she's pushing her torso up to seek it out. All in all, quite a vulnerable and submissive state the druid has her in right now.
"Hnn.~ You can go harder..."
A friendly challenge to get the druid to really go to town.

...She's going to need to take a break after this to check out that explosion...
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:25 am

As soon as Aeilah has that thought, she feels a strange sensation and everything goes dark.

Seconds later, she wakes up in her own bed. No druid, no goblins, no signs of any visitors either.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:03 pm

Sudden darkness like that is the sort that gets a startled grunt out of Aeilah, and she shoots up in to a sitting position when she wakes up. That doesn't happen, normally. That doesn't happen at all! She practically dives over to her window to look down at Gadgetzan to see if anything seems wrong, and is keeping her nose out for any magical radiation that isn't the sort that her home makes.
Maybe she was just having a strange dream...?
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:22 pm

Nothing looks out of the ordinary at all, even down to what Aeilah was (Or, well, wasn't) wearing when she woke up this morning.

She does feel a little groggy, as if she really did just wake up. Everything indicates to her, that it really was just a weird dream.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:53 pm

Aeilah stares for a bit longer until her waking anxiety is dulled by the grogginess of waking up, eventually breaking away after she takes a slow yawn. If all of that really was just a dream, then she shouldn't dwell on it too much. Prophetic dreams aren't something that she normally gets on accident either, so she's more willing to dismiss it as a need to sip on some magic today. She starts getting up to do her morning routine again, but is still paying mild attention to things being out of place or... already-done.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 18, 2021 7:55 am

As soon as Aeilah gets out of bed, she's faced with a short silhouette standing in a corner of her bedroom.
It doesn't speak, nor does it move, but she can sense it's definitely a living being.

Nothing in her room appears out of place or missing.

She does feel a very strange vibe from that silhouette, as if it's familiar to her, yet a stranger at the same time.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed May 19, 2021 12:54 am

Aeilah is halfway through rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she stands when she notices that what she should be concerned about is in her room. The fact that it's a silhouette means she doesn't cover up immediately, and by the time she DOES register the shape, she already understands it's too late for modesty. But... at the same time, this is still cause for confusion- and caution. She doesn't move much further, but is keeping her eyes trained on them.

"Hello? Rather rude to stand silently in the dark corners of someone's bedchambers. Why not step a little in to the light?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed May 19, 2021 1:19 am

The figure says some words in response, but it's definitely a language Aeilah can't understand.
It doesn't sound like any language of neither Alliance nor Horde races. At least not as far as she is aware.
"Ava'yorn mablik, coi ui si, Mesigormi. Si tepoha xurwka dout tairais anew, lae wux seem wer bensvelkilti ir, ekess letoclo ve solve nomeno."

The figure still doesn't move, aside from some gestures while speaking. The tone sounds oddly...assertive, if not angry, though she can tell by the tone, that the figure is probably female.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed May 19, 2021 1:39 am

...Great. The strange shadow standing in the corner of her secure location bedroom is... speaking a language she doesn't recognize. Her ears perk as she tries to make sense of any of it, but it's clear she's going to need a different approach. No on-the-fly language identification and lookup this time. She does recall reading a letter in that dream from a friend of hers with a name similar to a word that just got said. Maybe she really is getting some prophetic habits?

"Sorry, your language is... unknown to me. Are you, or are you here on behalf of... 'Mesigosa'?" Might as well be safe. Dragons always were a curious type to work with, and she doesn't know much about them outside of the one.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed May 19, 2021 2:22 am

The figure seems a bit surprised, pausing for a moment, "I Mesigormi. Yes." She takes a few steps forward, revealing...A gnome. A black-haired gnome with a strange glow to her eyes. One blue, one bronze.

"Tongue mortal, bad. You are help I. Need green rat thing ending. Time boom make. Bad magic." She explains, pointing outside, then to Aeilah. "Time fix one. You stop. Yes?" Her expression shows she's at least trying to explain.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed May 19, 2021 4:12 am

Oh, this is odd indeed. She claims to be the same person despite the different name... She sighs through her nose while she laments her lack of time to study draconic culture. Well... At least one eye is reminiscent of her associate, so she'll roll with it for now. "Allow me to summarize what I believe you're saying." She sits at the corner of her bed facing 'Mesigormi', disregarding her nudity now that she has a puzzle to solve.

"You're not good with mortal languages. I'm going to be helping you. Green rat thing... That must be a goblin. And the goblin is causing some sort of... magical time explosion. I feel like you are differentiating between a bomb on a timer. And doing this will fix... time itself." She tilts her head to the side. "I'm willing to help regardless, but I'm interested in knowing if I've got the gist."
cliffracer

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games