A Rogue's Travels [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Rogue's Travels [Cliffracer]

Postby Ocfos » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:26 am

Name: Aeilah Desertglare
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Rogue
Profession: Adventurer/Ruin Explorer/Rogue
Appearance: Aeilah is an average-height blood elf with light orange skin and scarlet hair, kept in a braid that reaches to her mid-back. Her eyes glow a more jade green, and she usually wears light makeup that desert sweat won't mess up too much. Her body is slender and spry, and she has a cute C-cup chest to go with it. She usually wears revealing clothes and armor, being a rogue that lives in the desert, but finds it rather exciting to do so anyways. She usually carries slender blades of varying lengths, depending on the job.
Bio:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Aeilah was, from her childhood, trained with the expectation that she'd be a valuable spy for the Sin'dorei once she reached adulthood and could be given official rank. She enjoyed the training she recieved, fully aware that her instructors were attempting to teach her obedience as well. This awareness allowed her to manipulate the adults around her, giving her the opportunity to explore hobbies that weren't intended for her- she enjoyed enchanting and inscription, finding the process of putting magic in to objects enjoyable. When her training was complete and she came of age to join the Horde properly as a soldier, she left quietly for Kalimdor.

In her own wandering, she discovered a passion for exploring and discovering things. Sneaking and fighting through unfamiliar threats while examining ancient relics became more valuable than military work, and she found directly supporting the Horde with her skills to be almost detrimental to all of it. Occasionally she'd take a job from the Horde, but she preferred hunting information for the mages of Dalaran, who valued her work much more.

Eventually, she would end up with enough funding to get a hideout carved in to the mountains of northern Tanaris. With a magic riddle-lock of her own design, she found it a perfect safe place to rest between her expeditions. There, she set up a nice workstation for her enchanting and scribing, and settled in to make it a comfortable home.

Specialties: Dexterity, Attentive Eye, Socially Aware
Flaws: Weak to being flirted with, Not that strong

As the morning sun breaks in through the blinds of Aeilah's quarters, if one could call a cut-out home in sandy mountaints such a thing. As it is currently a silent Friday morning, Aeilah has zero obligations nor hostilities around, leaving the entire weekend for anything she might want to do.

The arcane windows showing the outside world into her underground home shimmer a little as she stirs, starting to open more for the sun to shine in, unless she orders them otherwise.
Ocfos

Re: A Rogue's Travels [Cliffracer]

Postby cliffracer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:40 am

Aeilah grumbles softly and rubs her face while the sun does its best to rouse her. She gives the windows a few minutes to let more light in, just soaking it up for the moment while she decides when she wants to get up. Eventually she finds it in her to get up, trudging in to the next room of her hideout-home to wash out some of the tired in a magically-replenishing waterfall shower. After that, she trudges in to her kitchen to grab a handful of fruit to eat while she's heading to her mailbox outside, finding it necessary to check for any messages or signs of people trying to beat her riddle-lock.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:22 am

As she reaches outside, she notices the typical goblin approach at her front door lock - explosive residue. Not a single scratch on the actual door, due to magical reinforcement, thankfully.

As she checks her mail, she doesn't see anything but junk mail from gadgetzan, and some typical job offers that border on lethal chores.

There is only one letter that does stick out, asking if Aeilah has seen any traces of Bronze Dragon Whelplings that have either escaped or been kidnapped from their home near the caverns of time in the Eastern reaches of the desert. No mentions of any rewards, but it seems to be a simple general notice to keep an eye out, marked with the familiar insignia of a blue dragon, Mesigosa - the one who helped reinforce her house a little.

There's also a rather lewd letter from the gadgetzan brothel, asking Aeilah if she'd want a job.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:51 am

Aeilah gets a good laugh seeing the evidence of blasting at her door. As smart as those shorties were, they never seemed to learn. The junk mail was unsuprising, living near Gadgetzan had this kind of stuff piling in to her inbox constantly, it made good kindling for her stove. She tosses those on a small table near the door once she's back inside, bringing everything else with her to the living room. The job offers get put aside first, she could leaf through those in more detail later, the letter from Mesigosa had her attention. Missing Bronze Whelplings was a problem no matter how they went missing, that's for sure.

That brought her to the job offer from the brothel. She wouldn't consider it on a normal day, but having an excuse to stick around in town for longer than she usually did would give her time to make sure the merchants there weren't the ones behind the disappearances. She wasn't going to pretend she was too high-class for the job, being an adventurer signed that away long ago, and this was too good an opportunity. Finishing up with her food, she gets dressed in her usual and grabs a couple of daggers from her weapon rack, tucking the brothel letter in one bag and the missive from Mesigosa in a different one. Her plan resolved, she heads out for the short walk to town, keeping her eyes peeled even if she doubted that any were hiding out near her place.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:59 am

As she exits her own home, she doesn't find any whelps nearby, or traces of them as she passively walks for the city.

However, her attentive eyes do spot something in the sand just outside the city. Something that reflects the sun a little; A small bronze dragon scale, or a piece of a bigger scale.

It may or may not be important, given the particular dragons are in quite many places around the desert.

The two gate guards do look at Aeilah as she passes, but seem slightly used to her by now, as one of them nudges their head sideways for her to move on through.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:08 pm

"Aha..." As coincedental as it could be, evidence of a bronze dragon of some kind just north of Gadgetzan was still potentially useful information. She examines the scale as she's let in to town, wanting to determine if this truly is a shed (or lost) scale, or if there's evidence of it really being broken from a larger one. She keeps her pace casual while she heads for the brothel, not wanting to focus too hard that she insults someone by seeming to ignore them... a problem she often has with goblins.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:49 pm

The scale doesn't seem broken off or anything, and even to her untrained self, there is a faint feel of magic coming from it.

She does get an odd feeling that something's not right, but she can't put a finger on what. The feeling seems to vanish once she gets inside the brothel, where a well-dressed goblin lady greets her,
"Heya there sunshine, what'll it be today? We've got a little bit of everything here in the cool private dens. We got a discount for two with one, just for this hour." She starts, obviously used to laying on the seller schmick to everyone who enters.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:28 pm

A little distraught by the latent magic and odd feeling she's getting, Aeilah stashes the scale deep in her bags to keep it safe while she's... busy. She returns the goblin's greeting with a wide smile, pulling out the job offer. "Actually, I'm here for work. I'm Aeilah Desertglare, I'm the one who lives a little bit north from here...?" She smiles, hoping to jog the goblin's memory as she offers the letter for verification. "I caught this in my mail, and it sounded like a nice opportunity between my 'adventuring'."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:52 pm

"Ah, yes. 50 gold pay per customer taken, room's down at the end on the left. Customers should arrive soon, best get ready in your den before I ring them in." She grins, stepping aside to show the stairs heading down to the hallway of private dens.

She doesn't seem to expect Aeilah to refuse or try to barter, expecting her to just accept and head on to the job.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:16 am

"Perfect. I don't mind cross-faction, by the way. Fluent in Common. Send me the cute ones!" Aeilah chuckles lightheartedly and heads down the stairs to the room without disputing the assumption. She's not sure why she thinks it might help her investigation, but she does give the rooms she passes a listen for anything that could sound like a distressed whelpling, even if she doubts this would be the kind of place to keep one.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:04 pm

"What, I look like a Gnome to ya? Psh, whatever, I'll charge'm extra."

Aeilah hears various sounds, as well as some squeal-y noises from behind two of the doors along the hallway.

She realises she's never actually heard dragon whelpings before, but could probably seek out the dragonflights later to find out, if she wished to be certain.

She could always check just in case... Couldn't she?

At the end of the hallway, she can see the open door specified.
The one on the right is open, too, and it sounds like someone's in there alone, possibly getting ready on their own.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:25 am

Aeilah feels very uncertain, hearing those noises. It's before customers have started showing up according to the goblin, but that kind of noise is likely common for an establishment like this anyways... Not wanting to regret it later, she hunches down to start sneaking and slowly checks both of the rooms, listening first and peeking in second. After her checks she heads to the end of the hallway regardless of what she finds, looking to see who's in the room across from the one she's been assigned out of curiosity.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:12 am

Aeilah can't peek into the rooms without opening the doors, which she manages to do stealthily.

Behind door number one, she finds two female gnomes going at it, seemingly with a double-double dildo, which is pretty much a dildo in each hole butt-to-butt. They don't notice Aeilah, who can see the room looks pretty decent for a brothel, and the gnomes both look pretty cute.

Door number two hides another female gnome, who seems to be currently fucking a night elf woman who has an actual dick. A little unusual, but pretty cute with how the gnome woman bounces up and down with the elf's thrusts. The room looks pretty much identical to the other, aside from some personal touches between the two. The gnome looks towards the door as if she's noticed it moving, but she can't see Aeilah due to her stealthy movements.

The noises were definitely gnomish moans, muffled by wooden doors.

The third room has a draenei woman in lingerie, who seems to be getting herself ready with some makeup in front of a dresser. Her bra is around her waist, as she's currently freshening up her chest.
She does notice Aeilah coming up to the door, turning towards her with a smile. "Oh, I didn't know you were coming already. I thought I had another twenty-or-so minutes before you'd show." She motions towards a soft-looking chair in the corner, "You're free to have a seat while I finish up, if you want me to be more dressed and prettied up. I don't plan to charge extra for the wait." She turns back to continue what she was doing, keeping a smile on as she powders her chest a little.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:26 am

Aeilah is relieved to see her suspicions were unfounded, though what she saw was still information she'd call valuable to have. She's a little sad she doesn't have time to keep snooping, she rather enjoyed what she saw in those rooms. She moves on, satisfied.

It was pretty suprising seeing another Alliance woman in the last room, but had an internal sigh of relief at the casual reaction. She still wasn't totally used to Gadgetzan's neutral-zone policy, even if she didn't seek out fights with the Alliance herself. "I believe you're mistaken, but I'll be glad to accept your invitation all the same, if you'll still have me." She grins, entering the room. She's definately taking her chance to check this draenei out, that's for sure. "I'm here taking up a job offer I got in the mail, it's my first time doing work this... up-close and personal. Think you can share some tips?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:26 pm

"Oh, are you not my first client today?"

"It is not every day I meet a Blood Elf who speaks as fluently as you do, you're more than welcome to be here until my client arrives."
She fits her bra back on, before opening the closet to look through for clothes.

"I am Cileeri, a former explorer of the canyons to the North, but retired after the cataclysm flooded the needles. I have been here since, so I've got a much better deal with the owner of this place." She chuckles gently, pulling a nightgown out that seems to have been night-elven in design.

"I don't believe I've seen you here before miss...?" She trails, expecting a reply. She definitely sounds very friendly.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat May 05, 2018 12:10 am

"Aeilah Desertglare, but I prefer new friends calling me Aeilah." She gladly takes her seat on the chair, leaving enough room that Cileeri could sit with her if she didn't mind having her legs laying across hers. "I do... a bit of everything, but I've been called an 'adventurer' enough that it might as well be my job. I do enjoy a bit of rogue archaeology and treasure hunting, though. I actually studied Common in Dalaran, if you could believe it! In exchange for helping with their research and library-stocking, they saw it fit to help me learn Common to make it easier to work with the likes of the Explorer's League." She can't keep herself from having a proud smile as she says that. "Your boss was pretty eager to get me in to my own room. I think she might know how to pick 'em," she half-flirts.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat May 05, 2018 5:23 pm

"Oh, treasure hunting?" She finishes dressing, walking over to sit next to Aeilah, her hooves clacking with every step.

Once seated, she leans in close, "Have you ever visited the dragon caves to the south-east? They have such marvellous views and treasures." She moves her hands to show something grand, a spark of excitement flashing on her face as she looks out at her moving hand.

She sits back upright, smiling,
"I haven't been there for a while, but you always leave satisfied, if not with more questions than before."

Looking over Aeilah briefly, she pats her thighs, "That aside, I think I can give some advice; Try to wear something to accentuate your hips - thigh-high socks with a cute top, I think that would fit you well. Don't wear pants of any kind, keep the underwear visible." She giggles, "It usually feeds the tip jar."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 08, 2018 2:57 am

"No kidding...? I'll admit, despite living close, I haven't combed through much of Tanaris myself... I'll put that place on the top of my list." She listens well to Cileeri's advice on how to dress for this job, nodding and smiling. She herself was better at dressing for 'formal' things, this was a welcome tip. "Cute and comfortable, I like it. Are there any regulars that might take intrest in somebody new? Anyone to warn me about, for better or for worse? If so, knowing which buttons to press beforehand would be beneficial..."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:42 pm

"Nothing I can think of, as the frequent clients tend to have a favourite to visit. You should be fine in either case, we get a lot of adventurous types coming back and forth here, so you can run into any type of client you can think of."

Her tail gives Aeilah a little slap on the butt, the jewelry adding a smack to it.

"You should start getting ready though, if you have decided to go through with the low rate you'll get."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:35 am

"Ha, that's as good as any advice to hear, honestly." She gives a cute yelp at the tail-spank, eyes going a little wide. "Money's not a huge deal for me, considering my line of work, it's allll about the experience. This's already been worthwhile to try, and I've not even gotten started yet. Thanks for the chat, Cileeri!" Aeilah gives Cileeri a quick hug as she stands, wanting to be brisk to getting to her room to get ready. Once she's there, she checks out what she's got to wear as she starts getting out of her leathers... at least her underwear already suit the job.
cliffracer

Next

Return to Private Games