Skyrim: Alley Cat [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Skyrim: Alley Cat [Soru]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:25 pm

He grins, taking a step towards you, closing the distance enough so that he looms over you. "Well, I'd gladly help you get your bearings then, in that case... And as for work, we've got plenty of recruiters right here. You good with a sword or bow? Perhaps not interested in being a soldier? Don't blame you, the pay is shit, but it'll keep you in peak physical condition. We've got room for fletchers or smith assistants if either of those suit your talents. Cleaning staff... I think you'd look pretty fantastic in a maid outfit if you don't mind me saying. Perhaps we could even get you working as a recruiter... I know I'd have joined the Imperial Army a lot sooner if a cute lady such as yourself was the one to invite me."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:40 pm

Vera doesn't back down as the Nord walks up and towers over her; she was used to almost all forms of intimidation or similar and has managed to train herself to keep a straight face and a calm demeanor. She was a bit surprised at how forward this man is being, partly from him not having any problem with her being a Khajiit since some Nords don't like other races though her short time in Skyrim has proven that to not be as bad she has heard.

When he was telling her about work she was expecting things like mercenary work that they can't be bothered to do, but instead this man was giving her options into the keep and she had to resist grinning at how easy this might be. Being a soldier or working as a fletcher or smith assistant would give her access though she might be limited. Being a maid, while demeaning, would get her access to many places with an easy excuse if she was found where she shouldn't be though that could still limit her in others ways maybe. "Well I'm pretty good with a sword but being a soldier isn't really for me. I could always help around, not above doing labor of any kind to get some needed coin." She purrs a bit. "Even if I have to clean up after others. However, I will need to think that over. For now helping me with my bearings or giving me some directions of the city would be very appreciated."
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:56 pm

"Well if you're that... flexible when it comes to work, I'm sure we'll have a position for you somewhere..." he says with a smirk, before holding out his hand. "I'm Fenrald by the way. It'll be a pleasure to help you get your bearings. I feel its my duty as an Imperial soldier to lend aid to any citizen however I can. Afraid I can't give you a walkabout tour, but I can point you in the direction of several places travellers like you might find interesting."

If you take his handshake, his grip is firm and he pulls you closer to him with the motion, although releases you after a quick shake, although his leering gaze seems all the more prominent even just this little bit closer to him. "Well you've found Castle Dour... we're close to the centre of the city here, so its a good spot to get your bearings to. You can also find the Temple to the Eight just through there. It was built as part of the same fortifications that Castle Dour is a part of, although the connecting hallways have been separated off and secured. Can't have pilgrims accidentally wandering in into the General's war room after all." he says with a light chuckle, a sense of humour unknowingly sprinkled with the irony of your real intent. "If you got here, you likely passed through the market. Solitude's got one of the most lively markets in Skyrim. We get fresh supplies and goods from the docks regularly, although the Trading Company has started holding them up a little more now with the war going on. Still, if you're in the market for something and you can't find anyone who has it in stock, check at the docks. They'll be able to tell you when it'll next be arriving and which stores will be getting shipments. They might also have work for you as well, down there. Although I imagine the guards you'd find hanging around down there are much less handsome than the ones up here." he says with a wink.

He points off down towards the side of the city you haven't been in. "Past the market is mostly residential, although once you get to the approach to the Blue Palace you get a few more buildings worth note. I'd say the one travellers would look for the most is the Bard's College. Not really familiar with much of the inner workings of that place, but plenty of travellers are drawn to this city for the bards alone. Plus they've always got a great supply of mead at their festivals, so they're good in my book. Then there's the Blue Palace. Its open for visitors, so you can go take a look. Not all of it, of course, but even in a time of war, Elsif still lets travellers come take a look at the main section of the Blue Palace. Guess that's just the kind of woman the Jarl is. People first and all that. That should be about all the main highlights of the city... if you've got any questions or were looking for anything in particular, feel free to just ask."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:13 pm

"Nice to meet you, Fenrald. You can call me Aviera." She said as she shook his hand and gives him the same fake name she's been using since she got here. However when she shook his hand she didn't expect him to suddenly pull her closer but at least he lets go right away though she could better see his leering gaze on her. He is soon giving her information about the nearby places and her interest is a bit peaked when he mentions hallways between Castle Dour and the Temple of the Eight; she could use that as a way to either get in or escape later one. Hearing about the Trading Company also sparked her interests a bit since something like that usually always had something worth stealing, especially if they have been hoarding a bit as of late. Making a mental note about making seeking a bit of work down at the docks as well she continues to listen to him while giving slightly playful looks when he winked at her.

She turns as he points down to a part of the city she hasn't seen yet and is told that is where the Blue Palace is. She will need to go down there too for half of her job. There is also the Bard's College she was told about so she might check out that place on the way though bards didn't interest her too much other than giving her a bit of entertainment in taverns as she ate. Luckily for her job the Blue Palace is open to visitors meaning she could get a bit of a look at the place without drawing too much suspicion provided she didn't go anywhere she didn't belong. Once he was done she turns back to him. "I think I'm good on questions for now." She said to him with a smile. "Thank you very much for the help. I'll be exploring a bit more now." She said to him and if he didn't stop her she'll start to head towards the Blue Palace.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:52 pm

"Alright. Hope to see you around again, Aviera." he says, waving you goodbye. You can feel his eyes on your rear as you leave. You make your way to the Blue Palace without incident. The building was certainly very large and fancy, a worthy location for any robbery, but certainly well guarded, although perhaps not as much as Castle Dour itself. You pass several people waiting in the courtyard as your approach the main entrance to the Palace. Most are servants, either tending to the gardens or awaiting an opportunity to deliver a message or package to one master or another. A pair of well dressed Imperials stand near the entrance, the thick furs of their fine clothes slick with sweat as they seem to have just dragged a cart full of supplies up to the Palace gates - one that looks more appropriately drawn by a horse. The two, one male one female, are in a heated argument, much to the silent irritation of the guard standing just beside them.

The guard notices your approach and greets you. "Another visitor to the Palace? Watch yourself while your around here. Don't touch anything that doesn't belong to you or go anywhere you shouldn't... the court is in session at the moment but visitors are allowed to enter the main hall provided they keep to themselves and don't cause a fuss..." he turns his attention to the merchants beside him and then back to you. "Please... just... be considerate. Carry on."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:04 pm

Vera waves back as she walks away and towards the Blue Palace. She walked past other buildings on her way there, taking note of them as she does since in her line of work knowing the area as well as she can works towards her favor. The place definitely looked nice, plenty of well cared for plants outside before one would enter the Blue Palace. She passes by the people in the courtyard, taking notice of them as she sees just what kind of people come to the palace. Walking up to the entrance she sees the two guards and is greeted by them.

Luckily for her the guards didn't prevent her entry to the Blue Palace and only gave her a standard warning of don't touch anything and don't trespass where she shouldn't go. They also gave her a heads up about the court currently in sessions though she was a bit confused as to why the guard was looking to the merchants behind her. "I'll cause no trouble." She tells him before entering the Blue Palace.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:20 pm

The guard nods to you before rubbing the back of his head as the merchants continue their dispute right by him, his shoulders sagging as he sighs and decides to walk over to them. Whatever was to follow is none of your concern as you enter the Palace, the doors shutting behind you and turning the sounds of the argument into little more than faint muffled voices. The entrance hall had a certain serene quality to it and seemed very well tended to, with the potted plants in here as luscious looking as those in the courtyard, if not more so. A few well dressed individuals stood around waiting with varying degrees of patience while one scruffy robed scholar slouched against a nearby wall, sticking out like a sore thumb. No doubt they were waiting to address the court and could not do so until the current mater was finished whatever that was. You were free to go in and witness the current proceedings, although with the number of people in the lobby, it might be possible to quietly slip in one of the adjacent hallways and start exploring the sections of the Blue Palace in the immediate vicinity of the main hallways.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:29 pm

Vera doesn't pay much mind to the arguing in the courtyard as she walks into the entrance hall. Looking around she notices how decorated the interior is and that is seems to be well cared for. To an experienced thief like Vera this kind of well decorated place usually implies wealth and that there are probably valuables around. However she isn't here to steal valuables, at least not right now. Looking around she sees others waiting around for the court that's in session to end, much like her. Looking at them most looked like nobles while one of them was a scholar like person who wore a scruffy robe that made him stick out, though then again she probably stood out as well from being dressed in light leather armor.

She notices that none of them are paying much attention to her at all and that there were only a few of them. While she could go up to where the court is happening to watch Vera wasn't one for politics as they rarely interest or effect her unless it could possibly help her job. Instead she waits till she was sure no one was looking before slipping into one of the hallways.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm

You manage to slip out unseen, entering an adjoining hallway. The stone walls are decorated with paintings and sculptures of both Imperial and Nordic origin, although far more of the former than the latter. Nothing small enough for you to conceal on your person, however, so unless you wanted to rummage through the few cupboards in the hall for something smaller, there was nothing for you to take in here. Three rooms down, voices could be heard talking, although not loud enough for any words to be made out. The heavy footsteps of a patrolling guard could be heard faintly from around the corner. They weren't about to turn the corner, but it wouldn't be long until they arrived if they were going to search this hallway in particular. If you hope to avoid being noticed, your best options were either to go back the way you came or check out either of the two doors nearest to you that voices weren't emanating from.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:33 pm

Vera slips into the hallway unseen and starts to look around; there wasn't too much for her to steal really as all she saw are paintings and sculptures with values she didn't know yet so not worth stealing some so large. There were cupboards around though she doubted there would be anything too valuable in them. As she was thinking of taking a quick look into one of them she hears voices in a room three doors down and the feline thinks to go over and eavesdrop on the conversation. However as she was about to approach that room she heard the heavy footsteps of armed guards coming towards the hallway. Thinking quickly she decides to check the closest room to her and see if she could hide in there. If the first one she checks isn't safe to enter she'll check the other room quickly.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:01 pm

The door is fortunately unlocked, allowing you to slip inside quickly and quietly before the guards arrive at your hallway. You seem to be in some kind of laundry room. Tables and drawers are set with cleaned and folded clothes resting upon them, while piles of dirty laundry lie in various baskets. A couple of large basins lay to the side, presumably to be filled with water for cleaning the clothes. It seems doubtful this one laundry room alone manages all the clothes for the residents of the Blue Palace, but there are certainly plenty of clothes to sift through. Perhaps you could sift through the various clothes piles to try and find some valuables left behind, or maybe a suitable disguise that fits you that you could take.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:51 am

Slipping into the room Vera takes a moment to be entirely still and quiet as she makes sure no one is in there. When she was sure there was no one and that the guards are not going to enter here she looks around and notices that she's in some kind of laundry room. She didn't see much and she honestly didn't want to dig through dirty clothes for maybe a few coins. However she does start to shift through them, mainly to see if she could perhaps disguise herself and if she happened to find something valuable that would be a bonus. Mostly though if she could have a convincing disguise she could get around the Blue Palace more freely.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:01 pm

Your search goes better than expected. Not only do you find a disguise, you find a selection that seem to fit you. A set of rich clothes of Cyrodilic tailoring could help you pass as a wealthy merchant or dignitary of some sort, while a more simple servants attire could help you wander the blue palace unnoticed. On top of this, you also have the option of a guard outfit that seems to fit you. It would be uncomfortable hiding your tail inside it, and presumably if anyone were to find out you were a khajiit you wouldn't be able to pass as a guard anymore, but with the helmet on no one should be able to tell without looking closely.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:32 am

Vera looks over her options of disguise; a wealthy merchant or dignitary, a servant, or a guard. She considers her options and eventually opts to take the servant outfit; while she could pull off being a merchant it would be a bit strange for her to be in certain parts of the palace and while as a guard could get her just about anywhere it would be harder to pull off if she is discovered to be a Khajiit. However being a servant can be easier to pull off and she can go to many places. She quickly changes into a servant outfit and hides some of her equipment on her person before hiding the rest of her gear somewhere where it won't be found. Now disguised she heads out to explore.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:08 pm

As you're getting changed you hear footsteps approaching the door. For a few dreadful seconds you feel like someone might walk in on you in-between outfits, blowing your cover already, however it seems luck, for now, is on your side as the footsteps move on, giving you time to swap into the maid outfit. The outfit is a little impractical for a khajiit, the skirt not designed with a tail in mind, being lifted up with the movements of your tail in an often revealing way. However its doubtful anyone would expect a servant to have a tailored outfit, so perhaps this will not be questioned too much.

Departing from the room, leaving the rest of your belongings hopefully safely stashed away for the time being, you spot two guards coming around the corner on patrol. It would seem your disguise would be tested immediately. They both turn their attention to you, seemingly surprised by your presence, however neither reach for their sword. "I didn't know we had a khajiit maid..." one muses for a moment, before his head tilting down indicates his notice of what your tail does to your dress. "Can't say I can complain though." He chuckles to himself, giving your ass a firm grope as he walks by before moving on. It would seem your attire was going to bring you some attention, but fortunately not any kind that carries suspicion. With the guards moving on you were free to explore. You could head further down the hallway or head upstairs. The room next-door to you seems to have fallen quiet now, so one or both of the people talking in their earlier might have left.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Sat May 04, 2019 11:58 am

With her outfit choice in mind she changes into the maid outfit. Unfortunately it was not designed for one of her kind to use it as there was no hole for the tail. She considered making a hole but such a crude cut with her knife might be obvious so she decides to just try to keep her tail down as well as she can. Once redressed and with her belongings stashed away she heads out of the room with a rage she can use to pretend cleaning with if she needed to.

Exiting the room she hears footsteps and this will be a test to see if her disguise will work. At first they seemed surprised, odd that one of her kind is here as a maid but it seems a quick glance at her rear and how her tail raised the skirt a bit seemed to throw off any suspicion. As they past one of them gives her rear a firm grope, making her tense and almost gasp before they walk away. While Vera wasn't against using seduction as a tool to get what she wants it didn't mean she liked the sexual harassment but she's more than willing to tolerate it. Now free to explore she decides to find either the Jarl's room or study if they have one so she can find the seal.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:02 pm

Your search for the Jarl's room or study takes you upstairs. Along the way you pass several more guards and servants, however your disguise seem to hold up, with most giving you little more than a passing curious glance. However, as your making your way past the rooms on the upper floor, giving them quick checks inside, an armoured hand plants itself in your path. "Lost, little kitty?" you hear a woman's voice ask.

The woman before you does not seem to be a guard, or at least not in guard uniform. She's a tall Nord woman with messy blonde hair, geared in steel plate armour. One hand goes to rest on her blade hilt, although with a casualness to it that suggests she isn't intending to pull it out any time soon. You note a slight drunken sway to the way she stands. "First day *hic* working in the palace? What're you supposed to be doing right now anyway, you don't seem to be working? I can give you something to do with those hands of yours *hic*." She reaches out and scratches you behind the ear as she half laughs, half murmurs to herself. "I want to make you purr..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:29 am

With her disguise Vera is able to move about without drawing any attention to her other than the occasional curious glance and is left completely alone to explore under the guise of a maid. After a bit of no luck on the current floor she decides to head up to the next floor to search as it was more likely the jarl would have their personal room and study upstairs rather than on the ground floor. For a bit her search is going smoothly till she is stopped by an armored woman.

While the woman is armored there was nothing about what she wore that hinted at her being a guard, making Vera question why this woman is here. She notices the hand on the hilt of her weapon and while the hand resting on it was rather relaxed it didn't mean the woman couldn't draw her weapon within a moment's notice. She is also quick to notice that the woman is drunk, first clue being the drunken sway in her stance and then the moment she spoke. "Yes, I am new around here and I'm currently looking for the study I'm supposed to clean." She said before the woman began to scratch her behind the ears. "Ma'am, you should probably head back to the main hall and sober up before one of the guards finds you like this." She said while trying to step back a bit from the woman's touch.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:42 pm

The woman raises an eyebrow and smirks a little. "Clean? With what, your bare hands? I doubt it." As you try to step away, she moves her hand back, only to hook a finger down the front of your maid outfit and pull you closer to her. The fabric is tugged away from you, pulled tight and threatening to reveal your breasts. "Hmm, and what would one of those milk drinkers do? Complain about my lollygagging? Now pretty kitty, how about you tell me what you're actually up to and we can work out what to do from there."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:51 pm

"The cleaning supplies are supposed to be either in the study or in a closet next to it." Vera says, having already thought of such an excuse but considering this woman's drunk state it's hard to tell what she would believe or not or even care to believe. Then the woman grabs the front of her outfit and she blushes a bit as it threatens to reveal her breasts. "Like I said, I'm just looking for the room I'm supposed to clean. I'm... new around here and just trying to keep a job to feed myself and I rather not risk losing it or getting kicked out of town." She says while trying to gently free her top from the woman's hand.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games