Skyrim: Alley Cat [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Skyrim: Alley Cat [Soru]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:21 pm

The Nord grunted as he picked up the pace, plunging his cock into your throat faster and deeper now. His hand runs across your hair and ears, thumb rubbing at your forehead, gently petting you in stark contrast to the rough fucking your muzzle was receiving. "Fuck! This is too good... I'm gonna have to fuck you again, kitten. One way or another, I'll have you purring on the end of my cock by the time our business is through." He gripped your hair, thrusting his hips up your lips as he grunted once more. His cock trembling, he started to unload inside your mouth. "Swallow it all, kitten. You might have a funny taste in your mouth when you wake up, but if all the cums down then it won't be too odd." After dumping his seed inside of you, he pulled his cock out of your muzzle and started to redress himself. His hand stroked your cheek, before his thumb tugged at your lips. "Show me." he commanded, asking to see the cum swallowed as he began to help you redress yourself, very obviously feeling you up as he did so.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:01 pm

Vera grunts a bit around the Nord's cock as he roughly thrust in and out of her muzzle while he pets her rather gently in contrast to his rough thrusts. While she hears his words on how he's going to fuck her again her drug clouded mind isn't able to process the meaning of them or to think of them for more than a moment. She grunts again as he then grasps her hair and began to thrust harder before she felt and tasted his cum shooting into her mouth. Almost automatically she starts to swallow his seed before he pulled out and began to redress. Obeying mindlessly she opens her mouth to show him that she swallowed while she groans a bit from feeling her up as he redressed her. Once redressed she relaxes on the bed again and simply lays there.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Wilmuth pulls your bed covers back over you, planting a kiss on your cheek as he stands beside your bed. "Sleep tight now, kitten." he whispers into your ear before turning to walk out of the room. "See you when you wake up."

After a rather restful sleep you're stirred awake by the sound of someone knocking on your door. Apart from a very faint throbbing in your head, which you could probably pin on the spiced wine you had before sleeping, you felt rather well refreshed from your nap, although you weren't entirely sure for how long. It had been a dreamless sleep, long and unbroken, but warm. It definitely felt very warm. And maybe not as dreamless as you first thought, as as you begin stirring, you feel a small, sticky wet patch on the insides of your panties, the fur around your crotch slick with your juices.

The knocking repeated once more, a little more firmly this time your recognised the voice of the innkeeper call out. "Sorry to disturb you, miss Aviera, but there's a man here who says he's a friend of yours and you've been expecting him. Big Nord fellow named Wilmuth."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:33 pm

Vera barely notices Wilmuth putting the covers over her and leaving the room before she passes out again. After an unknown amount of time she stirs from her sleep, feeling rather well rested but with a bit of a hangover and... she blushes a bit as she feels a bit of a wetness at her crotch on the inside of her panties and she knew it was her own juices. Weird, she thought, she didn't remember having any wet dreams or any dreams and she didn't typically have them unless she is in heat or just very pent up though she might be pent up after her long trip to Solitude.

Hearing the knock at the door again she groans as she slowly gets out of bed. "Th-Thank you. Send him in please." She said as she stretches a bit and adjusts her clothes before standing up and walking over to the door while trying to ignore the wetness she felt at her nethers.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:21 pm

Not long after, the door cracks open and a rather rugged looking, broad shouldered and bearded Nord pokes his head in. "I'm sorry if this is a bad time, I came as soon as I could." Looking around and checking the hallway behind himself, he seems confident that no one was following him or eavesdropping on the conversation as he steps inside and closing the door behind him. "I'm Wilmuth, your employer. Its lovely to meet yah." he said, his voice gruff and quiet. He held out his hand to shake yours.

"I hope you enjoyed the food I arranged... bit costly, but I figured it help make up for the fact that I couldn't be here right away. 'Sides, you just had a long journey to get here, figured you should get something for all that, even if you don't take the job."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:42 pm

Standing up straight with a hand at her hip Vera watches as a Nord pokes his head in and seems to be cautious before stepping in and closing the door behind him. At least he seems professional and knows the risks of such a job, she thought. As she looks at him though she couldn't help but think he was a bit familiar, though she couldn't tell why and she just brushed it off.

"Yes, I enjoyed the food thank you. I could get used to such hospitality but I would like to get down to business." She said before moving to sit on the bed. "So what is the job? From how cautious you are being and with how you're trying to be on my good side with nice hospitality this must be a big job."
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:39 pm

"Aye." he says with a nod, "You could certainly say that. Although hopefully it'll be multiple jobs, although I won't hold you to that if you want to back out after one or two. Similarly, I won't tell you about the later jobs ahead of time. Better safe than sorry, and all that. Its going to take breaking into Castle Dour and the Blue Palace...so, pretty big. You've gotta steal a copy of personal seal and signature from both General Tullius and Jarl Elsif. You've got time, a few weeks, to work out how you want to do this, what ins and outs you want to take... I understand your an expert in this sort of stuff, I'm just a guy with coin. Two thousand septims to be precise, ready and waiting, that I can afford to give you for this job. Half up front, half after I have both."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:47 pm

"If the pay is good and your jobs are good then you can be a repeat client." She said, knowing it's good to have a trusted employer who can get her additional jobs when needed, when he mentioned multiple jobs. When he mentioned Castle Dour and Blue Palace she places a hand to her chin in thought as he continues about the job and what the pay will be. It seemed like the right amount of coin for such a job, though she might want more intel if she can get it.

"Hmm...I see. This is a rather risky job I must say as I have to go against both the Imperials and Solitude, and by the pay you understand this. Three weeks might be enough though I prefer to get these jobs done as fast and securely as I can." She looks at him. "I don't suppose you have any intel to help me out? Maybe new guards that can be easier tricked? A key to get me into someplace I shouldn't be? Someone I can manipulate? A hidden entrance? Where these seals and signatures are? Things like that." Whether or not he can provide anything useful Vera will agree to the job. "You said half up front, right? I suppose it can help with some 'business expenses' but I hope you can help cover those as well if I preform above expectations."
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:01 pm

"If you can show me why any extra expenses are needed and they aren't anything too costly, I can pay for them. Castle Dour is always taking in new recruits and hired help, although they're often restricted to certain parts of the complex. It'll get you in if you take that path, but it'll be up to you to get to where you need to go. The war room is one location Tullius likely keeps his letters and a seal, although its well guarded from all entrances except one. There's a path that leads directly from the war room to the Castle Dour prisons, and as I understand it, the Thieve's Guild has found a way to build a secret tunnel in and out of the prison. Don't know where it is or how to access it, but I'm sure someone like you could find out if you want to use that way in. Alternatively his bedroom will be another target. They probably only let trusted staff near there, however, but that doesn't mean it isn't an option, and being caught there is likely to result in less severe a punishment than if you got caught in the war room. 'Fraid I don't know more on Castle Dour. The Blue Palace might be a little easier getting into. I'm sure Elsif would be delighted to have a Khajit on staff to use as a political message to the Khajit that reside in Skyrim. Either her bedroom or the bedroom of Falk Firebeard'll likely have the letters and seal you need. Plus you get merchants arriving regularly for meetings of one sort or another with either of those two, so getting in with them, or posing as one, may help get you access to their chambers." he had begun to pace as he spoke, but stopped to rest his hand on the cupboards near the door. His hushed voice was just load enough to carry through the room so it was doubtful anyone outside heard. "That's 'bout all I can give you. 'Spose there might be other ways in to both places, but I'm not aware of them."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:13 pm

Vera shifts a bit where she sat on the bed as he gave any intel he had, making mental notes of everything he says. Castle Dour seems to be rather air tight in terms of security, but if she can find a way in and either to the war room or the bedroom where Tullius stays then it'll only be a matter of getting out. The only question is how to get in. The prison tunnel might be a good idea but how to get from the prison to any other part would be another trial.

She then listens to what he has to say about the Blue Palace, which sounds like it might be a bit easier but Vera knew that doesn't mean it will be. However it seems she has more ways into the Blue Palace then Castle Dour as more people are allowed in and out of the palace freely as opposed to Castle Dour which seemed more like a fortress. After he finished she leans back and looks at ceiling thinking over his information for a bit. "I see..." She then stands up and looks at him. "Thank you for the information; this could be useful."
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:44 pm

"So you'll take the job?" he asks, his face looking visibly relieved. "I didn't bring the gold with me. I'm a bit of a cautious fellow. But I'll get it sent to your room by tomorrow morning. If you need me I'll be staying at a ship down at the docks - the Silver Lady. Not much attention on us, so you should be able to stop by and find me without issue, as long as you don't make your visits too regular. Unless you can come up with a non-business related excuse for your visits in case you happen to catch, eh, unwanted attention." He stopped to consider whether or not he said everything he needed to, concluding that he had as he nods. "Right, well, unless you have any questions, I best be off."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:01 am

"Yes, I will take the job. And don't worry; I make sure my business expenses are absolutely necessary." She assures him after he finished talking. "And be sure to get me the coin; Im probably going to need it for a job this big. And I agree it's best you be off now so I can get to planning. Farewell." She says to him and then waits for him to leave. Once he left she lets out a sigh and puts a hand to her head. This job will not be an easy one, the risks being rather high but the reward will be good; the coin is good and it will be an achievement for herself.

With how late it currently is Vera decides to sleep for the rest of the night and head out in the morning. First she needs to scout out both places and gather as much information as possible before she can actually start planning how to do any part of the job.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:09 am

After returning to sleep for the rest of the night, you head downstairs in the morning before being stopped by the bartender. "Ah, Aviera!" he calls out as I approaches you. "I have something for you. A box was delivered from the docks... something about business supplies." He walks over to the bar and takes the box, a modest portable storage chest by the looks of things, out and hands it over to you. "Sounded likes lots of stuff wrapped up in cloth in that thing... kind of a muffled rattling. Didn't look though, I value my customer's privacy. Can I get you anything else this fine morning? A meal, or a rumour or two perhaps?" he asks, clearly recalling your generosity from the previous day.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:14 am

Waking up in the morning Vera redresses into her leather armor and keeps the hood down and hidden away before going downstairs. As she walks by the bar she is called over by the bartender and when he takes out the box left for her she knew that it's the first half of her payment. She thanks him for the box and decides that she might want some of his services before she puts the box back in her room to keep there for now. "Yes, I would like something simple to eat for breakfast. And any rumors would be nice." She says as she takes out her coin purse to pay for the meal and tip for the rumors.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:12 pm

He nods, offering up some bread and stew for your morning meal before leaning across the counter. "Caught word from the bard working here last night that the Bard's College is in a bit of a tight spot. There's this big festival they like to put on this time each year, the Burning of King Olaf, but Elsif has put it on hold with recent troubled times and all. Some of the people in charge over at the college have been putting together a plan to convince her otherwise, but the problem is, none of them have the skills to get it done. They need something recovered from some ruins... not sure what though. They're not advertising, but if you were to approach them looking for work or to join the college, I'm sure they'd offer you quite the reward for helping them out. Plus it'll give you a chance to have an audience with the Jarl. Friends in high places never hurt anyone, and I wouldn't be surprised if she gave you a job if you succeeded on recovering whatever it is the Bard's College wants recovered."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:07 am

Vera accepts and pays for the bread and stew and as she eats she listens to what the bartender had to share with her. While she wasn't really interested in bards or their work and was rather uninterested for a while the last part interested her; it could be a way into the Blue Palace without raising any suspicions. She adds checking out the Bard's College on her mental list of things she needs to do today, after scouting out Castle Dour and Blue Palace first.

"I see. Thank you for the rumor." She said as she offered him some extra coin for the information like she did last time. Once finished with her food she gets up and leaves the inn. Remembering a map of the city she memorized she knows that Castle Dour is closest to her so she decides to head up there first; wouldn't be too strange for a newcomer to be exploring the city so she shouldn't raise too much suspicion by just walking around.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Passing through the market, merchants work to get their stalls up and running as the day sets into motion, with early risers already out and active in the streets. The path up to the Castle Dour entrance on the market side was heavily watched, although you were not barred entry to walk up to the fort. Just outside the premises, a blacksmith was already working in the early morning light on forging weapons and armour for the Imperials, surrounded by several assistants who looked like they didn't know the first thing about smithing rushing about and bringing him supplies and tools. The fort was large, partially built into the walls of Solitude themselves with towers tall enough to look over the city and possibly the surrounding area as well.

Within the grounds of the fort, solitude guard and Imperial soldiers alike were training with their weapons. Regular and controlled bouts of bow fire send arrows against a line of targets along one of the fort walls, while strict instructors train other trainees in melee combat with closely observed sparring matches. Near you, several guards turn to keep a close eye. Even in Solitude, Khajiit were rare in the city, and while your hood may disguise you from a distance, up close there was no mistaking your race. While none made a move, likely used to strangers coming to gawk at what little part of Castle Dour was open for the public to see, they were definitely keeping a close watch on you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Vera walks up the path to the Castle Dour entrance which she quickly notices to be free for her to walk up to, though she assumes that getting inside was prohibited unless she has a reason that would give her access. She passes by the blacksmith, noticing that he is the one that supplies weapons and armor for the Imperials. She also notices that the fort is partially built into Solitude's walls and plenty of towers around. While to most this means that the fort is large and would have view of the area, to her it meant there might be many passages and blind spots she could exploit. But that would require more thorough scouting to confirm.

Walking within the fort's outside grounds Vera finds it to be a training yard where the soldiers were trying their aim with bows and sparring with instructors observing. Right now Vera doesn't bother with her hood up right now as that would be a bit suspicious and her tail would give away her species anyways. Instead she looks about with a curious expression, like she's a tourist doing some sight seeing. If any looked at her she would a small and friendly smile before looking around again. While her gaze just seemed to be curious she was trying to look for anything useful to her job.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:26 am

It would seem there was only the one entrance into the main building, at least that you could see from here, on the ground floor. However there were walkways along the walls that connected the towers to the main building itself. While the walls and towers where patrolled, these doors weren't as securely watched or guarded as the ones below, so if you were to attempt to sneak in, this might be the best way to try and manage that. Getting onto the walls might require a little creativity, but once you got there, it was just a matter of avoiding the guards.

Before you can gather any more information, your vision is soon obstructed by a tall, muscled Nord dressed in Imperial leathers, moving to lean against the wall in front of you. It would seem one of the soldiers that spotted you took to your friendly wave and smile a little more than you anticipated. "Well, we don't get many Khajiit around here..." he murmurs, his eyes trying to milk as much of your shape as he can from your leather clad form. "Well, what can the Imperial Army do for you today, Ma'am? You looking for work... directions... or perhaps some fun?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:45 am

Before Vera could move on to gather more information outside of the walls and towers of this large building her field of vision is blocked by a tall nord, dressed in Imperial armor. Looking over him a bit he was well built like most Nords, though this one is a bit taller by any race's standard's. She notices his eyes roaming over her body, her tight leather armor not leaving much to the imagination to the size of her breasts and rear and how her curves went. Her tail twitches a bit at how he looked her over but she remained calm, used to such things. Normally she would tell him off for the 'fun' part but it could work to her advantage later.

"I was mostly just looking around, exploring the city a bit. I've never been to Solitude before so I thought to do some sight seeing." She said as she puts a hand on her hip. "I could always use some work though, or directions of places to note. As for fun..." She purrs a bit. "Tempting, but maybe not now as I'm still getting my barings around here." Vera wasn't above using charm and seduction to help with her jobs, and even though she prefer to separate business from pleasure it didn't hurt to mix the two if it helped her job.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games