Skyrim: Alley Cat [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Skyrim: Alley Cat [Soru]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:15 am

Soru Wrote:Name: Vera
Appearance: https://e621.net/post/show/940122
Background: Vera is a young Khajiit thief. While she's not associated with the Thieves Guild she is just as good as most of their top thieves, having robbed many places with high security and getting away before anyone could catch her. However she also raids places other than people's homes; old keeps, tombs, caves, and much more. She also takes contracts that involve her skills, taking something from one person to give to another for a price. However she's not evil; she never steals from the poor nor takes more than necessary. With the heists she's done she's made connections, allies, and enemies, some of which are people that may have info on her. Currently she's in Skyrim, looking for some more big scores
Perks: Flexible; can move her body in ways that normal people can't. Sneaky; is very silent when she wants to be.
Flaws: Greedy; has a lust for money which sometimes has her do reckless things. Low Endurance: She isn't very durable in a fight.
Equipment: Leather armor; lacy black underwear, dagger, lockpicks.

Turn Ons: Bondage, forced, forced orgasm, orgasm denial, submission/domination, blackmail, teasing, sexy/skimpy/torn clothing, sex toys, sexual favors/negotiations, gangbang, orgy, forced masturbation, BDSM, enslavement, exhibitionism, forced exposure, tentacles, bestiality, humiliation, public
Turn Offs: Gender-bending, watersports, scat, inflation, blood in a sexual way, gay, pregnancy/impregnation

Prologue: The Job Offer

The city of Solitude... the capital of Skyrim and the centre of Imperial operations in the province. With the constant import and export of goods at the docks, the port makes for an incredibly lucrative target. Ships sail in from other Imperial provinces all the time, sometimes even from further afield, bringing all sorts of spiced wines, jewels and speciality goods to present before the nobility of the Blue Palace. Who would notice if a few bits and pieces from those shipments were to go missing?

Then there was the city itself. A large, magnificent sight, sprawled across and giant natural archway over the sea. The initial thoroughfare just past the gates leads you right to the market, where several dozen merchants, local and foreign, work tirelessly to present all sorts of exotic delicacies on their stalls. Rich nobles head down from the residential areas up closer to the Blue Palace, eager to fill their plump bellies to match their plump coin purses, tantalisingly dangling from their belts.

So much of Solitude marks it as the perfect target for any aspiring thief not associated with the Guild. Yet hardly any thieves attempt to make their mark here. That would be due to the fact that, on top of the local guard, far less corrupt than the kind you'd get in Riften or Markarth, any thief would also have to avoid the watchful eye of the Imperial army, which almost always has a substantial garrison in the city. Something to be concerned about... but not an insurmountable threat to someone of your skills.

Still, your reason for being here wasn't for simple thievery, although there was nothing stopping you from participating in that if you so wished to. You were here because you were contacted by a friend of a friend. A Nord named Wilmuth who had need of someone of your skills for a certain job. The meeting was to take place at the Winking Skeever, a favoured local inn for travellers due to its proximity to the market and the entrance to the city, where you were to go and ask for the key to a reserved room under the name of Aviera. Music and musings of the taverns patrons fill the air as you enter. The smell of mead and wine tingles your nose, although your soon distracted by the rather hearty and very enthusiastic call of the bartender, somehow able to notice your entrance despite all the other noise and sights around the room - perhaps he always keeps an eye out for any new face entering the tavern. "Hello there, welcome to the Winking Skeever, friend! Leave your troubles by the door because we've got warm beds and warm food for all your needs. And if you need a good rumour or two... I think I can oblige."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Re: Skyrim: Alley Cat [Soru]

Postby Soru » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Vera looks up at the large gateway into Solitute, the capital city of Skyrim and a place with many opportunities for a thief, even if it is a bit risky with the large presence of guards and Imperial troops. However that was something she can do later, she thinks to herself as she enters the city. Right now she was here for business, the kind that had a client and a job for her. Passing by a window of a shop she looks at her reflection, her feline face looking back and her Khajiit clad in her trusty leather armor that was both durable and light enough for her to move around. Looking around she sees the place she is looking for; the tavern and inn called the Winking Skeevar.

Walking into the tavern she is greeted to the sound of music playing and the chatter of the patrons of the tavern. She smells the scent of mead and wine and cooked food as she walks past the people and to the bartender who she managed to hear calling her over the sound of the tavern. She sits down at the bar and decides that she might as well ask about some rumors. "Well I do like some rumors. Also, I'm here for a reserved room, under the name of Aviera." She tells him while not planning to order any food and drink for now, not until she found out about the job this Wilmuth fellow wanted her for.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:24 pm

"Aviera, huh? Right, right, I remember now. Your friend told us to expect a Khajit at some point today." he dips his head under the counter for a moment, muttering to himself as he rummaged about. "Aha! Here it is." he calls out, standing back up straight as he hands over a silver key. "I can show you to your room if you'd like. Would you anything to eat or drink?"

He glances from side to side, before leaning in. "And as for your rumour, well, you didn't hear this from me, but apparently the two sisters that run Radiant Raiment, the clothing store across the street, have fallen on hard times. They keep up their usual wealthy appearance and attitude, I guess they're trying their best to maintain a certain image, but with the war on, everyone's more interested in buying strong amour, rather than fancy clothes. Apparently things have gotten so bad that they've had to find... other ways to pay Thane Erikur for their rent. I've even heard rumours that they've started offering those services to certain trusted customers. Needless to say, I know I'll be shopping there more often."

He leans back, returning to cleaning a mug as if nothing had been said. "I've got a few more interesting nuggets of information. Food and drink to warm your belly and conversation to warm your mind, all part of the service here at the Winking Skeever."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:24 am

She thanks him for the key before he asked her about showing her to the room and about food and drink. ""Sure, but I would like to hear about the rumor first." She answered before continuing. "And no food and drink for now but maybe later." Vera listens to the bit of gossip he had about the sisters that ran the clothing store called Radiant Raiment. The rumor didn't really interest her much though since apparently there wasn't much to steal but maybe she can get paid to help out their problem but she wanted to hear what else he had to say.

Taking out a few coins she places them on the table. "Anything else of interest? I like to tip for good rumors." She said to him as she offers the coins for more information. Information is vital for her type of skills so keeping on the good side of her information sources such as innkeepers was in her best interest. Once he told her what else he had to share she asks him to show her to the room.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm

His eyes widened as he saw the coins set on the table, candle light bouncing off of their golden surface and shimmering in his eyes. Casually, he places his hand on the counter and pulls it back, taking the coins with it. "Ah, I see. You're looking for something a little more lucrative I take it? I'm happy to oblige." Slipping the coins into a coin pouch kept behind the counter, he glances around the room. With no one seemingly paying much attention to the two of you, either focused on their meals, conversation or the bard's performance, and with a younger man serving food at drinks to the patrons at their tables - possibly the barkeep's son - he was free to continue talking.

"Well I can think of a couple of things you might be interested in. There's an Argonian who hangs around in the market. Of the name Jaree-Ra. There's been plenty of talk about him, especially from my son. He calls himself a treasure hunter, although he hangs out with quite the shady bunch... seen in the company of members of the Blackblood Marauders... Pirates, or at least they used to be. Word is, they haven't set sail for quite some time. Now, he says he's got an innocent treasure hunting job for anyone whose interested, but not many people seem to actually believe that. Problem is, there's no proof he's actually involved in anything illicit. I'm sure there is coin to be made, either in working with him if you want to take that risk, or by trying to find evidence on whether or not he really is plotting something with those pirates. He's not hard to spot, being one of the only Argonians within the city walls.

"The only other I can think of is Gulum-Ei over there" he gestures to a deeply green scaled Argonian sitting in about as secluded a corner as one could find in a bright and wealthy tavern as the Winking Skeever. The barkeep then goes a few steps further, waving over the the Argonian as he calls out "Hi, Gulum. Enjoying your drink?" The Argonian merely glances over, seemingly disapproving of the barkeep's jovial nature, rolling his eyes before returning to nursing his ale. "Ah, typical Gulum-Ei... He doesn't talk much. I think he's shy."

He leans against the table smirking a little before remembering what he was supposed to be talking about. "Oh, right. I've also got something else for you. This one is a little more hush hush, and honestly, I wouldn't know what to do with it, but maybe it'll be of use to you. The court wizard... Sybille Stentor... lovely woman... I think... never actually met her, she's not the tavern crowd type. Well, apparently she's been the court wizard for quite some time now... as in, helped raised High King Torygg and was possibly around for a while before that old. Apparently she's been looking for someone to do quite the dangerous job, although is trying to keep things quiet. Not sure why, or what it'll entail, but it could be the kind of thing some of your skills would find interesting."

After providing you with these leads, he beckons you to follow him as he moves out from behind the bar, quickly calling over to his son to keep an eye on things for a moment. "Your room is just upstairs, right this way." He leads you down to the stairs at the back before heading up one flight and showing you to your door. "Here it is. If you need anything else, just let me know."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:34 pm

Vera smiles a bit as the innkeeper takes the coins and seems to get at what she wants from him and that she pays for her information. She gets comfortable on her seat as she listens to what he has to share this time in exchange for her tip. First she is told of an Argonian named Jaree-Re who is apparently looking for someone for a job, something to do with treasure hunting. The idea of finding treasure does interest the thief quite a bit, though from what the barkeeper has to say about the Argonian it seemed like it wasn't going to be a simple treasure hunting job like what Jaree-Ra is advertising. Still though it might be worth checking out incase there was any truth in it and if he was lying and is up to something then finding evidence or things others keep hidden also fell into her skillsets.

She looks over to the next Argonian she is told about as the innkpper gesturers to him. For some reason the name seemed a bit familiar to her but she shrugged it off for now since he didn't have anything to do with her interests at the moment. He then tells her about the last next piece of gossip, something involving the court wizard and a job that she has. Vera typically isn't one for dangerous jobs or ones being employed by any form of government unless there was a good reward for taking such jobs. Still though it never really hurts to check out he job, especially since sometimes jobs from officials like that can get her a good ally. "Thank you for the information." She said as she puts another coin as a tip on the table before standing up and letting him lead her to the room. "Thank you again." She sad once they reached the room and she tries to open the door with the key.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:31 am

Greatly satisfied by the extra coin in his position, the innkeeper leaves you with a jolly nod, returning to his usual position tending the bar downstairs. Your key turns in the lock with a click as the door opens up for you. The room you enter into is of a modest size, with far finer furnishings than you are used to. The bed, pillowed for two, seemed large enough for four. Shelves and wardrobes provide plenty of storage space, and vase of lavender flowers brought a distinct aroma to the room. A window at the far end of the room over looked a portion of the market square and a segment of a small alleyway that dipped in by the side of the Winking Skeever. On a table in the centre of the room lay a silver platter and cloche.

However what holds most of your interest is a sealed letter, placed neatly on the bed covers. Upon opening and reading the contents, you find most of its written in code. A very common cipher, often used by thieves to convey brief instructions in writing. The message itself, however, was devoid of anything incriminating that might need to be hidden. "Will be arriving shortly. Please stay put. Feel free to enjoy the room and the food provided." Perhaps the only reason the cipher was used was to confirm that it was indeed your contact who left this note. That food warranted a look, however, and lifting the cloche you saw that it seems your room came with an arranged meal. A slight bonus to the arrangement for sure. A few boiled cream treats, some buttered salmon stake and grilled leaks, a few small side dishes and even a bottle of spiced wine.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:07 am

Looking around the room it was a decent sized room furnished with everything one would need for long or even permanent stay. Looking out the window she is able to see part of the market square and also a bit of the alleyway, making this room a good spot to eavesdrop on anyone that might try to converse in the alleyway. It also makes for a good spot to sneak in and out of the room unnoticed if she could hop from or to the window via the alleyway.

However she isn't here for the view or the room or anything like that. Her attention turns to the latter on the bed, sealed and very obviously placed to be found by her. Taking the letter and sitting down on the bed she opens it and finds that it is written in a very common cipher used for brief communication between thieves and clients. Taking only moments to decipher it she reads it over and finds that she's going to need to wait for a bit. Turning her head to the food on the nearby table she gets up from the bed and sits down at the table. She licks her lips at the smell of the fish, one of her favorite dishes. After a long trip here this food was too tempting to pass up so she digs into the meal with a satisfied growl.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:18 am

The food is delightful. Its warmth still yet to completely fade and more than filling in its own right, but more than that, it tasted much better than the kind of food you find yourself eating most of the time. Plus its free, everything tastes better when free. It seems seasoned as well, each bite of fish bringing with it a taste you can't quite recognise, but isn't at all unpleasant, nor strong enough to overwhelm the fish. By the time you're finished you feel thoroughly satisfied. Perhaps even a little sleepy. Not incredibly so, and it could just be the long journey catching up with you. But the warmth of the meal you just had did add to this. Either way, you felt yourself settle into a very good mood indeed.

You likely still had some time before your client was to arrive. Perhaps you could take a quick nap, make sure you were fresh and alert for your meeting later. Or you could head downstairs and enjoy the merriment. That wasn't normally something you would do, but with the great mood that meal just put you in, both merriment and napping sounded equally enjoyable. Although you were a little warm. Perhaps losing a few items of clothing or changing into something more open could help you cool down and get even more comfortable.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:31 am

The food was delicious, Vera thought to herself as she savors every bite she takes of the meal and once she was finished she lets out a satisfied feline purr as she pats her stomach. She could get used to jobs like this that give her delicious food for free, as long as she got paid in a good amount of coin or equal value in the end because sometimes a client would pay her less due to "business expenses." Still though, this was a great meal after such a long time of traveling.

Stretching a bit in the chair after a good meal she stands up and tries to check the time. It seems like it'll be a little while till the client shows up and she didn't have much else to do. She was a bit tired however her mood was rather good so she wasn't sure if she should nap or go downstairs. Since the client said she should stay put she'll stay in the room and take a quick cat nap. She takes off her leather armor and changes into some looser clothing but keeps her weapons nearby, just incase.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:39 pm

Able to rest comfortably, you feel the pleasant buzz of your meal settle over you more and more, letting you drift off into a very blissful sleep. You are disturbed from this rest by a very firm... and very pleasant feeling. Your nap seems to have done little to ease your tiredness - if anything your mind felt a little foggier now, so it takes you a few moments to realise its the feeling of fingers massaging your breasts. When your eyes flutter open, you see a bearded Nord looming over you, his hands having pulled your breasts free from your clothing and were now toying with them. With how fuzzy your mind is at the moment, you barely recognise this as a normally unwelcome situation. However with as good a mood you are in, you struggle to bring yourself to care.

He chuckles as he sees you wake up, giving one of your nipples a slight tug before withdrawing your hands. "Glad to see you enjoy the meal I left you. I'm Wilmuth, your employer. Sorry about the drugging... and the fondling too I guess, that last bit was rather unprofessional of me. Although I guess you won't be remembering this later so it won't matter much." He gently tugs at your clothing and it pulls even looser, the straps starting to slide down your shoulders. "I'm dealing with some sensitive stuff... so I figured I'd give you something to make you a little more... compliant for our first meeting. T'was just so I could ask you a few questions to get your trust, but I guess i got a bit carried away when I saw you sleeping there, all gorgeous and such. Bit of a Khajit fan, me, but rarely get to meet many of your kind in Skyrim."

His words are slow to register in your head... and you can understand them when they do, but you feel just a little to happy and a little to sleepy to be seriously bothered by them and his actions.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:11 pm

Vera seems to rest well for a while, feeling rather comfortable from the pleasant meal that left her in a good buzz which she assumed to have been from the drink. Her sleep is soon interrupted though as she felt a firm hand on her breast, a lack of clothing in between the hand and her breast she barely noticed as she slowly manages to open her eyes with a groan. Opening her eyes she sees a bearded Nord leaning over her with his hand on her breast and looking down a bit she realizes that her top and bra were pulled down enough to expose her breast. Typically she would have clawed off the face of someone who would molest her as she is sleeping but she still felt the pleasant buzz from her meal and her mind felt too fuzzy to bring herself to care enough to swipe at him.

The feline woman lets out a sharp gasp as her nipple is tugged before his hands move away from her top. In her still fuzzy state she lays there as she looks up at the man, her mind coherent enough for her to understand that this man is a her client and that he drugged her food, though her mind couldn't really bring herself to care about the second part for now even as he tugged down her shirt and bra some more. Once his words registered enough in her head she can only just nods her head and say, "What are you questions?" She asked in a bit of a groggy tone.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:53 pm

He smiles, giving you a scratch behind the ears after you speak. "Well, kitten, just a couple of simple ones... just so I know I can trust you. Ain't likely to take too long. Although... hopefully not too quickly either..." he chuckles a bit as his fingers trail across your jaw and down between your breasts. Grinning, he starts to tug at your lacy black bra until he pulls it loose and casts it aside. Planting both hands on your plump cleavage, he gently squeezes and gropes them as he starts to ask his questions. "Firstly, I'd be glad to know if you have any Imperial allegiances, or have friends who are of the like to have so. Secondly I'd... ah... sorry miss... think I'm getting a bit distracted here. Don't s'pose you could be so kind as to give me a tit job... that'll help things along nicely." he pulls out his cock soon after, waving it in front of your face briefly before he slides it up between your tits.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:20 am

Vera looks up at the man with only half lidded eyes, the drugs from the food keeping her mind fuzzy and herself groggy and docile. She couldn't bring herself to protest as he pulls off her bra and putting it aside so he could play with her large breasts and hardening nipples more freely which brought out gasps and groans from her lips with the occasionally purr. All she could really do is lay there and listen to his questions as he indulges himself with her breasts. Before she could answer his questions or before he could even finish asking them she sees him pull out his cock and then place it between her breasts while all she could do is just nod her head a bit in her docile state.

"Well...to answer the first question, I have no allegiance to the Imperials or any empire or government..." She answered rather honestly and almost automatically as her mind seemed compelled to answer him. "Some friends and acquaintances have allegiances but they wouldn't stop another thief...against code for thieves to let politics get involved..." Vera says between her groans and gasps of pleasure from her breasts.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:54 am

Wilmuth began to buck his hips, sliding his cock through your cleavage, his cock head poking up and rubbing against your chin every so often. He takes hold of your hands and places them against your tits. "Mind shaking and rubbing these around my cock, kitten? That'd be great." He grunts a few times as he sets himself up into a steady pace, tit fucking you on the inn bed, your drug addled mind too fuzzy to resist his desires.

"Good to know. Now, any issues about jobs involving the Thalmor? I know a few thieves scared shitless by them, but hopefully someone talented like you will be up for the challenge. Perhaps for the right coin, yeah? Might want to figure that out, before you have the wits to try to haggle higher than the lowest you'd settle for. Cheeky kitten." He twists your nipples slightly as he finishes, before flicking them. "Hey, mind giving that cock head a kiss or lick every so often, kitten, while you're not talking?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:10 am

Vera seems to just idly watch as Wilmuth thrusts his cock between her breasts and doesn't react too much to his cock poking her chin though she does continue to let out little sounds of pleasure. When he places her hands on her own breasts and with the drugs making her pliable to his commands she helps press her breasts against his length and even rubbing them up and down like he command while he asks the next question.

Before she could answer he twists and flicks her nipples, making her body arch a bit and a small squeal to escape her muzzle. "Thalmor don't scare me...but must be cautious when dealing with them...Will go against them if the coin is right for the risk and the job is doable..." She answers as she gives him a titjob before leaning her head forward and letting her rough tongue lap at the tip. "I don't take suicide missions though. If risk is too high then no amount of coin can keep me alive..."
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:39 pm

He groans with pleasure as your feline tongue runs over the tip of his cock, his hips bucking up to rub his dickhead against your wet muzzle for a few moments. "Don't worry, kitten. I wouldn't ask you to do the job if I didn't think it could be done. Mmm... fuck... this is the softest tit-job I've ever felt. Fucking perfect. Tell me kitten, what'd it take to bed you without drugs?" He grunts as he moves a hand to start scratching you behind the ears, his other hand gently trailing across your shoulder, his fingers running through your soft fur. "Sorry, getting sidetracked again. Right, your job'll have a few parts... for the first part, I'm going to need you to steal two items. A copy of General Tullius's signature and his personal seal and the same from Jarl Elisif. They're both bound to have a few seals, signet rings and the like, so they likely won't notice one going missing right away. Try and see if you can get a hold of a letter or something for their signatures. I'll leave how you do this up to your, er, discretion- you are the expert aft'all. But it'll likely take you getting into both Castle Dour and the Blue Palace. So... just throwing out prices here... would you do that for a 1,000?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:22 am

Vera continues to groan a bit as she laps at the tip pf his cock while pressing her breasts together around them as he thrusts between them with his hands busy petting her and exploring her fur. "Try not to sleep with clients...Try not to mix business with pleasure..." She answered simply to his question about bedding her without drugs before he gets into her job again, all the while he keeps enjoying her large and soft breasts around his cock and her tongue at the tip.

"A thousand septims… Not enough to infiltrate both Castle Dour and Blue Palace..." She said, having done her research of the native lands before coming here. "Risk too high...for both seal and signature of a jarl and a general..." She said when he asked if the pay is good enough. "If you can provide intel and access to a degree...fifteen hundred... If not, then two thousand." She negotiated despite her drugged state that made her more compliant.
Soru

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:49 am

"Hmm... pity. Although you never know kitten, there's a first time for everything." Starting to pant more heavily, has hand ran through your hair before gripping your head as he shifted position to press his cock head against your lips. "Good to know ahead of time what kind of coin you're looking for... now, open up kitten, I want to fuck that muzzle good an' proper while we've got time." His other hand returns to your tits, giving them a twist and tug each before brushing through your fur once more. "No more questions for now, kitten. Let's just enjoy this a bit..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Soru » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:28 pm

With no other questions or information about the job and still under the effects of the drugs that were in the food she ate Vera easily complies to the man's lusts. She groans as he twists and tugs her hard nipples again before her mouth opens wide enough for the male's cock to enter her muzzle. Her tongue lays flat, allowing him to drag his cock along her tongue as he slips in and out of her muzzle. Her hands grip her breasts a bit tighter as she takes his cock into her mouth while she continues to lay there, fully compliant to pleasuring this man till the drugs ware off of her.
Soru

Next

Return to Private Games