Traveller's Price [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Traveller's Price [Lorielle]

Postby Vhexo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:51 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lorielle Wrote:Name: Giselle Wylen(way-len)
Race: Half-elf
Height: 5'6"
Weight:115 lbs

Appearance:Image
Backstory: As a young girl Giselle always had lofty ambitions about becoming a protector of the people. Her parents always encouraged her to do the right thing and live life as an honest and decent person. Growing up near the capital gave her the opportunity to join one of the many knighthood orders, but she eventually found herself in a paladin order to the Traveler, a mysterious god who protects wayfarers and explorers. She'd train for years with the prospect of traveling far and wide to see all that there was to see. Upon finishing her initiation she received a mission to explore into the mountains for a village seemingly out of touch with the rest of the kingdom. She was told that this village has been around even before the kingdom's formation but not many brave the trek through the mountains to see what it can provide, but if she could she's to re-open a trail to the village and possible reintegrate them into the fold.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, optimistic, and believes in the best of people, naive.

Character Likes: Collecting flowers, bird watching, brewing tea.
Character Dislikes: Avoidable violence, rude people, beer.

Player Kinks:
-Being Mind controlled
-Reluctant or forced to do sexual favors
-Lewd gambling/games
-Lie (example: promise to not put it in and do otherwise, promise to not cum inside and do otherwise)
-Coercion/Blackmail
-Rape/Forced
-Beast
-Beastmen
-Sleep Rape
-Tricked into sexual situation
-Gloryhole
-Chikan
-Stuck in wall
-Knotting/Plugging
-Prostitution
-Unavoidable Molesting
-Gangbangs
-Being drugged

Player Turnoffs:
-Unusual penetration (nipple, urethral, ecc...)
-Scat/watersports
-Heavy inflation
-Heavy Gore
-BDSM
-Permanent Enslavement
-Long term impregnation(Fast forwarded pregnancy is okay)
-Extra-extra-large insertion
-Yaoi

Thornwall

After several weeks of travel from the capital, you finally made it to the foot of the Thorny Mountains, the mountain range in which according to the information given to you by your superiors should hold the mysterious village of Thornwall. Being on the outskirts of the edges of your kingdom’s western border, it had been quite a trek to get here. Long days of travelling on horseback across the roads of the kingdom, staying at wayside inns and riding until the sun went down, but you finally made your way here. You had to leave your horse back at a small nearby village near the foot of the mountains since you wouldn’t be able to traverse them on horseback, which meant you still had quite a way to go until you’d reach the actual village itself. It was a little bit strange that people founded a village so high up in the mountains, but you’d guess that the people around here didn’t have the kingdom’s roads back then, and that this was the easiest place to cross the mountains.

As you think about the village, it does strike you as a little odd. Not only do you or the other paladin’s that gave you your first mission not know anything about the place, but what little you do know makes it even more peculiar. Apparently, the village was founded a long time before the kingdom itself was founded, by other people than the ones that founded your kingdom, and it is used as a resting place for people that want to cross the mountains to get to the lands that lie beyond, but since it is so secluded and since the wild lands behind the mountains are so dangerous, it doesn’t see a lot of folk coming through.

Anyway, the Traveler and his paladins gave you the mission to make contact with this place, see how it is doing and if it can potentially be of service to the kingdom, so that’s what you’re going to do. It took you four days by foot to reach the beginning of the path towards Thornwall from the village you left your horse at, and since there are no roads around this part anymore, the journey was only going to get harder, but you were prepared for it.

It took you another ten long days to get safely through the mountains. Luckily, although the village was so secluded, there were still resting spots along the path upwards, but the path itself was winding and quite steep at some places.

Finally though, at the end of the last day of walking and climbing when the sun is starting to set, you manage to get yourself over another steep ledge, and you’re suddenly met with a beautiful sight.

Between the high and rocky mountains, you find yourself looking over a beautiful mountain valley with lush green, and even a river calmly flowing through the landscape. It is a very nice sight, especially after your long trek, and you can see a path leading down into the valley.

Also, about an hour or so on foot away, you think you can see what looks like a relatively large but still small town, walled with a stone wall overgrown in green. You can see smoke calmly rising from that direction, and you believe you’ve almost finished your journey to the secluded village of Thornwall.
Vhexo

Re: Traveller's Price [Lorielle]

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:53 am

The journey to the mysterious village was long though thankfully not so arduous thanks to the well patrolled and guarded roads of the kingdom. Only the long lonely rides with her horse on the open road to keep her company, occasional merchants, guards or even farmers with their wagons coming to market. This was the life she wanted though, seeing the greater world, doing good where she can hopefully improving the lives of others wherever she can.

The mountain trek was the hardest part by far. The relatively flat plains of the kingdom giving way to hills then the massive mountains of the Thorny mountains was a sight to behold especially for Giselle who was about to travel to the borders of the kingdom.

Once the difficult part was finished though she created over a hill to see only the most beautiful thing she could ever imagine in this barren mountain range. “Phew.. I was starting to think it didn’t exist.” She says to herself with a chuckle when her eyes falls upon the thick green walls almost like they grew out of the ground themselves. Approaching the gate she tries to find a way in, hopefully they weren’t to scared of outsiders.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:12 pm

It takes you a little over an hour to reach the outer walls of the village, but this last part of your journey goes by fairly quickly. The weather here is nice and warm, peaceful and tranquil, which is surprising since you’re so high up in the mountains, and the last rays of the sun shine a beautiful orange light on the valley. You make your way through the lush green grass and along the small woods, towards what you can see is the entrance gate to the village. As you get closer, you can see that the green enveloping the walls are actually thorny bushes, giving the village a layer of natural protection and probably being where its name came from, and a pretty big forest surrounding the village as well on the other side.

The path leads you to a big wooden gate in the wall, which is currently opened. The gate looks very sturdy, but strangely enough is also partly covered in the thick, thorny bushes that envelop the walls, as if it has never been closed. You guess it would be unnecessary for them since you didn’t see any big wild animals near the village, nor would there be any chance of raids or anything since its so high and secluded. You can see into the village, a rustic and peaceful place with farms, a lake and layered on the ledges of the mountainous landscape. Stairs have been carved into the ledges to make the town easily traversable, and you can see a good bit from standing in the open gate. There doesn’t seem to be anybody here at the gate itself, leaving it completely unguarded, but you can actually see a few people further into the village, and one or two people tending to the farms closeby. It’s so calm and peaceful here, you think to yourself, it seems like such a nice and tranquil place.

You can see that the path from this gate will lead you through the farming grounds, up one of the ledges and into the southern part of town. You could travel to the center of town directly if you’re feeling particularly tired after your trek through the mountains, or you could talk to the farmers about a hundred feet away from you, busy with their work and not having noticed you yet, or you could do something else.
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:12 pm

Giselle huffed a bit as she made her way to the village walls still in shock by the beauty of the place all together. She wonders why’s no one has ever tried to conquer such a naturally beautiful place here within the mountains. Though given the circumstance maneuvering an army on the narrow paths that she used to get here would be incredibly difficult.

Upon reaching the walls she was quite happy to see the village wasn’t abandoned with signs of life emanating from the village center. Right now though she could use a nice bath and a clean bed so she heads to the center of the village and looks for anything resembling an inn to stay at.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:22 am

You walk the dirt road leading through the farms, towards the village center. You see that one of the farmers you saw earlier notices you as you're on your way and stops with working the field for a moment, looking in your direction, before he goes back to work, although you can still feel that he is watching you with curiosity.

You make your through the farms and up the carved stairs, and you suddenly find yourself standing between the houses of the village. Even here, within the village itself, there is an abundance of greenery. Trees, bushes and flowers liven up the places between the rustic looking houses. You can hear birds chirp, some people talking in the distance, and the babbling of the small creek. The village itself is a very relaxing place, and you can see a handful of people coming and going from different houses. As you walk further into the village, people start to notice you, especially the men. Their eyes are going up and down your body, and normally you’d say they’d be checking you out, but their faces show such a genuine surprise you guess they just have so few visitors here new faces are scarce.

As you reach the end of the road, you find yourself in the actual centre of town, a large open place in the middle of the town. You can see some people sitting around and talking to each other, as well as a small market to the side with a dozen or so stalls, but right now they're all closed. You can see a signpost in the middle of the town square, right next to the town well. It only has a few directions on it, specifically the blacksmith, the apothecary, the church but also the inn. Going in the direction the sign pointed you, you quickly make your way towards the northwestern part of town, and you can quickly see what looks to be the inn.

The Inn itself is an old but beautiful looking reddish building in the west of town, overseeing the small lake and with a beautiful view of the whole town as you need to climb yet another pair of stairs to get there. The greenery is still thick here as well, but it only adds to the amazing picture. Its surrounded by a few other houses, but you can currently see no one outside here. The sign outside of the inn state it is called 'The Wet Rose', and it depicts a thorny rose, still in its bud, dripping with white droplets from the centre of the flower. Other than that, it still looks like a very nice inn, and you can see the warm glow of a hearth coming out of the windows, so you waste no more time and enter the building.

The inside is as nice-looking as it was on the outside, and the warmth of fire greets you as you come inside, making you realize that even though it was nice and warm outside, it was still a bit chilly since you were so high up in the mountains, but the warm inside of the inn makes that chill go away fairly quickly.

Inside the tavern, you can see a small, old and exotic-looking halfling man, currently sitting at one of the tables and reading a book while smoking his pipe.

The moment you close the door behind you, the elderly man looks up from his book with a questioning look on his face, but as soon as he sees you, his eyes go wide and he grins broadly, putting his book and pipe away for a moment to stand up from the table. "Hohoho, what do we have here? You're not from around here! A traveller of sorts, a fresh one? In this tucked away placey here? Marvelous, absolutely wonderful!", the man says very excitedly. Guessing by the emptiness of this place and his excitement, you're probably the first guest he's had in quite a while.

"I'm guessing you're here for a room, ain't ya? Perfect, I got wonderful rooms! Great views, great beds, great food! Hohoho, what a day this is!", the man carries on excitedly, his short legs quickly carrying him behind the counter, and he hops up onto it, opening a big ledger situated on the counter as well and bringing out an ink and quill from under the counter before he suddenly seems to realize something. "Oh, but where are my manners!
Welcome to the Wet Rose, young lady, the best and only inn inside Thornwall! My name is Ervin, proud owner of this fine establishment! If I may ask, youn beauty, what is your name? And what brings you to our humble town?"
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:16 am

(I imagine my character speaks with a slight british accent due to her elf mother. Also great choice in images.)

Seeing how pristine and even ancient the town was a shock for the young paladin. It was so different from the clean streets of the capital and the heavy hustle and bustle of trade where no one would bother you let alone glance at you as you traveled from one place to another. Combined with the mountain air and how crisp everything felt it was sorta of alien to Giselle. She did feel a tad uncomfortable when she walked through town and saw how everyone looked at her, but this secluded town must never receive any visitors for her to be eyed in such a way, though thankfully they didnt seem to give her any sort of ill look.

Following the signs and roads towards the inn through the lush village just made her wanna slow down and smell the flowers, though she remembers that she was one, here on a mission and two she was exhausted from the trek so she made her way into the inn without really a second thought looking up at the sign and name of the place. "The Wet Rose, huh. Kinda.. simple name i guess?" She laughs to herself thinking about how everything in town must be plant themed or something. Moving into the building and spotting the halfling she eyes him with a bit of surprise as he talks her ear off confirming her suspicion about lack of travelers. Y-yes, you can say that i suppose. Im on my first mission for my Order. I'd like a room though i dont know how long i'd be staying. Could you give me something that has a good view of the rest of the village? And oh! My name is Giselle, im a paladin of the Traveller, looking for ancient and hidden things, my order wants me to reestablish contact with this village, do you know where the mayor's manor is?" She says as she writes her name down in his ledger. "I..have 10 gold on me, how many nights will that get me?" She says with a bit of worry if she's here for too long she may run out of money. Her face betraying how she feels about her money situation.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:14 am

As you tell the old halfling of your mission and why you're here in Thornwall, you think you notice his grin widening a little, his facial expression almost evil looking, but as you blink your eyes you're quite sure you're just imagining things. "One of them fancy religious folk, ain't ya! Not much of your kind around the village, unfortunately, but plenty of other good folks! And it's very nice to meet you, Giselle, I'm sure you'll have the most wonderful time here in Thornwall!", Ervin responds, enthusiastically emphasizing the word 'wonderful'.

"And you want a room? Of course, of course! With a good view, ya say? Like to watch the others a little, eh? Me too, me too." As you write your name down into the innkeeper's ledger, you notice that it is actually quite empty. About three-quarters of the book is still blank paper, and most of the people checking in before you have checked out already as well, although there is currently another name, 'Jocelyn Ceinan', in the ledger that checked in about three weeks ago and hasn't checked out yet. "Ten gold, you say? Well, including meals and bathroom access, it'll cost ya about four silver a day, so with ten gold you'll be good an' sorted for roughly a month, give or take!", the old halfling answers you, before letting out a jolly laugh, seeing your insecurity about the subject. "Don't worry, girlie! If you don't have the money, there are always others way you could pay, no problem! Or you could always look around the village, see if any of them others need something helping with! I'm sure they'll reward you proper!"

"Now then, how long you think you'll be staying here? And before I forget, I do know where the mayor's manor is! Well, 'mayor', Rodrick's official title is Ealderman, he oversees rules and such around here, makes sure everyone follows the law. Not much of a job if you're askin' me, there's never really any problems around here so he's mostly settling petty things like small quarrels and punishments and such, but he's a good man! Anyway, I'm sure you got through town before you got here, so you just get back to the town square and take the road up the hill towards the big building on top. That's the Lawhouse, that is, you can usually find Rodrick dwellin' in there."

"But you look quite knackered though, lassie. You sure you want to go back into town? Sun's almost gone and some of the townsfolk will come here anyway for a drink and a warm meal. Speaking of, I should probably start cooking soon, Sandra could turn up any minute now an I still need to get the oven on!"
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:59 am

Giselle looks at the halfling man cocking her head slightly as she tries to ponder out what she just saw and heard from the innkeeper. "Well im not too religious, the Traveler you see is very hands off with her tenets. Do good for anyone you see on the road is what it basically boils down to. And im sure i'll enjoy it." She says to him with a smile.

Yes, a room with a view of the village will be good for perspective. Get a feel for the town i suppose. I also enjoy seeing the birds, and im interested to see how they differ from the Capitol's. If ten gold gets me about a month then that's what i'll take~ Im sure work isnt hard to come by, i'll also need to convince the villagers that joining the Kingdom will do them some good." Giselle bites her lip wondering if politics is a sensitive topic, but seeing as they're so far removed, it sorta feels like the rest of the world doesnt really matter.

When she hears the description of Ealderman Rodrick, it reminds her of what the Lawmasters did back home, though they were always quite busy and multiple lawmasters were required to process the criminals going in and out of the king's hall every day. It must be quite nice to live in such a place with no crime. Thank you for the information, and you're right i'll probably put my things down in my room, maybe i can start helping in the kitchen if that'll ease some of the cost? I make a good tea. Her last sentence beams with a bit of pride as she puffs out her chest boastfully though it gives Ervin a great view of her C-cup breasts. By the by Ervin, who is this Jocelyn woman? Did she forget to check out or is she still in town? I imagine theres very few outsiders here in Thornwall."
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:52 am

"Great, great! You do you, girlie, you do you! Now, if you'll hand me over the coin, we can wrap this up and I can show you your room!", Ervin says with a big smile. "And I'd love some company in the kitchen, it's always just me and Sandra you know, she's an amazing girl but repetition becomes boring pretty quickly if you know what I mean. It would be nice to have an extra pair of hands, depending on how much you're willing to do I'll be sure to pay you, and at least a day's worth of rent for the help anyway!", the innkeeper furthermore adds, although in your boasting you don't see the old man taking a good long look at your tits and cleavage, a lecherous expression on his face, but he quickly returns to his normal smile.

Assuming you hand him over the ten gold, what's left of the money you had brought with you on your travel, he eagerly takes it from your hands and reaches for a small strongbox below the counter. He fishes a sturdy looking key from his pocket, opens the box, deposits the coins and locks and puts the box away again. Closing the ledger and putting it back in its original place, the halfling jumps off the counter and gestures towards the stairs leading upwards. "This way,
missy!"

As you follow Ervin up the stairs, you ask your question about Jocelyn, and you can see that his gait slows down a little bit, before he answers. "Ah, miss Jocelyn, smart girl that is, paid for a couple months worth already. Came to town a couple of weeks ago, said she was a herbalist of sorts, here to collect rare plants from high in the mountains. I'm not much of a herbs guy, yaknow, so I pointed her towards Torin, he runs the apothecary in town. Good friends they've become them, can tell that easy. Anyway, the both of 'em left two or so days ago into the forest to gather plants and flowers and what not. They said they'd be back by tomorrow, so I'm sure you'll meet them pretty soon."

But enough of o'l me babbling, let me show you your room!", he finally finishes. You've climbed up the stairs by now and you're standing on the first floor. You can see a hallway stretch out to the other side of the wall, about nine or ten or so doors marking the different rooms the inn has to offer, but Ervin stops immediately at the first door you get to, right across from the staircase, and opens the door.

It's very nice inside the room, a little sparse but more than enough to be comfortable, it even has a small mirror set into the wall if you'd ever need it. The room smells fresh and the linen are clean, the sun has already set and you can see the darkness creeping through the windows, so Ervin quickly lights the candles, making the room look even more inviting after your long journey. As you take a quick glance out of the big windows your room has, you can see that you have a perfect view over most of the town. You can see the lights coming out of the windows of the other houses, and most people seem to be finishing up their business for the day. All in all, Ervin definitely delivered on his promise, the room is quite to your liking.

But, even though the room looks very nice and well kept, you did notice one small but very strange thing about it. As you and Ervin entered your room and he opened the door, you couldn't help but see that the door to your room doesn't seem to actually have a lock on it. "Well, here you go, Giselle! I hope the room is to your liking, Sandra and I try our best to keep everything clean! People can sometimes make quite a mess, you know, they get stains all over the place!"
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:05 pm

Giselle indeed does hand over the 10 gold for her room and happily allows Ervin to show her towards her new room for the next couple of weeks wondering how her mission will go. Upon listening to Ervin talk about Jocelyn she simply nods thinking to herself that the towns folk must be quite nice to assist complete strangers. “Well thank you for allowing me to help~ I may take a bath first to wash off all the dirt and sweat them I’ll happily meet Sandra down stairs, is she just a helper or is she your wife?” She says with a bit of curiousity.

After he finishes telling her and lighting the candles she moves into the room and starts to get settled in, removing her clothes from the travel pack she’d been lugging for weeks, when she notices a faint.. slightly sweet smell on the air. Her body feels more.. relaxed as she breaths it in, but she tries to push the feeling away chalking it up to not being aclimated to the altitude. As she gets settled in though she notices that she’s rather slow going as she breathes in the scent.. not noticing the candles that were giving them off. Her body completely relaxed as she breathed in whatever was on the air and she.. felt good.. especially as she undressed.. Her head feels so light as she skips the bath all together and finds herself downstairs in the kitchen in what was basically her nightgown as Ervin snaps a couple fingers at her. ”O-oh! Ervin.. when did I get down here? Well no matter I’m ready to work.” She says with a bit of a sensual tone to her voice.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:24 pm

"Sandra my wife? Hohoho, I wish! A young and nice bod- lady like her to call mine! But no, she is Rodrick's daughter, quite popular with the boys as well. I pay her to serve the tables and help me cook when people come in, that's about it. Anyway, make yourself comfortable, I'll be downstairs if you need me!" And with that, Ervin closes the door behind him and leaves you in your room, ready to unpack.

As you unpack, the aromatic candles that Ervin had placed in this room slowly begin to start working their magic on you, the sweet scent slowly but surely clouding your mind, releasing you of thoughts and inhibitions. As you undress, your semi-conscious self notices how soft and sensitive your skin actually is now due to the soft smelling air of the candles, and how good it actually feels to feel that air on your bare skin. As you slowly undress yourself, shivers of pleasure run down your spine as the warm air touches your arms and legs, and you feel completely relaxed.

Somewhere in the back of your mind you remember you wanted to take a bath, so you head out of your room, only dressed in your sleeping attire which shows the curves on your body fairly well, clinging to your butt and breasts. The moment you closed the door of your room behind you, you've forgotten what you wanted to do, but it doesn't matter. What matters at the moment is that your body feels good and relaxed right now, and you can't help but giggle a bit to yourself, just because. With no further plan in mind, you remember that you said you would help Ervin down in the kitchen, so you head down the stairs.

As you reach the ground floor, you can already see a couple of patrons sitting around the tables with drinks in their hands. They all look at you as you come down, only dressed in your nightgown and seemingly not caring, but they don't even bat an eyelid. You can see a couple of men sitting at one table, talking and drinking their beers, and they give you an indifferent look before they return to their talk. You can also see two men and a woman sitting at another table, both men with drinks in their hands. The woman is sitting in between them, and you faintly register that one of the men has an arm around her shoulder and his hand inside her dress, roughly kneading her bare tit, whilst the hand of the other man is hidden below the table, but by the woman's aroused and red face you take it it's in a pleasurable place. As the woman sees you looking at them, she smiles and gives you wink in between moans, and in your trance you smile back and wave at her. Another male patron is sitting alone at a table very close to you, and as you walk by on your way to the kitchen, he stands up, a lewd and lecherous expression on his face. "You're new around here, huh? Nice tits, you'll do well around here. We've needed a fresh fuck for a while.", he says as he puts one of his hands on your breasts and the other on your butt, giving them a good and long squeeze through your clothing before letting go and sitting back down again. The man's attention make you let out a little moan as you realise it's not only the air on your skin that feels really good, but other people touching you feels really good as well. You again can't help but to let out a little giggle, before heading to the kitchen.

Inside the kitchen, you can see Ervin and a young girl, younger than yourself but with an equal size in breasts, cooking and preparing the food, but you can see that Ervin has his cock out, quite impressive and thick compared to his size and age, and he is just tucking it back in his pants as Sandra stands up and wipes her mouth. As you enter the girl looks up at you, and lets out a little chuckle as she smiles happily. "So this is the new girl, Ervin? What a cutie! The boys will be happy to know they have a new toy to play with! I hope she has more stamina than Jocelyn when she first arrived, Torin had pounded her so hard she couldn't walk straight for two days!" She lets out another chuckle and blows you a kiss, something that again makes you giggle a little, which makes her smile even more in return. "Yeah, well, I had the room ready and prepared as soon as Jocelyn had gone through the first fase. I should probably wake her up by now as well, otherwise she'll start remembering stuff.", Ervin responded in a way more serious tone than when he spoke to you, but there was stil a glint of lust in his eyes as he looked at you. "I'm going to ask your dad if I can be the one to properly break her in first anyway, so she's off limits to the others for now. Anyway, let's get her back to 'normal', shall we.", and with that, he walks over towards you and holds out a small flask of liquid under your nose, before starting to snap his fingers together.

When you come to your senses, Ervin immediately puts up his big jolly smile again, and says: "Oh, no worries, miss Giselle, that happens to me all the time as well! Anyway, you're right on time, if you can help Sandra here prepare the rest of the food I can go back to the counter and server the others!", and with that the halfling leaves the kitchen, leaving you with this new girl who you assume is Sandra. You can't really remember what just happened, but a faint voice in the back of your mind tells you that that's okay, it was pleasurable anyway.

The girl, as if you've only met just now, reaches out a hand to you with a cheerful smile. "Hello, miss! You're Giselle, right? Ervin told me we have a new visitor in our town! I'm Sandra, I'm the daughter of the Ealderman of this town!"
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:50 pm

Under the trance Giselle was easily malleable listening and taking in whatever was going on around her and just moaning with a simple delight especially when one of the patrons molests her as if it were nothing only to nod in agreement about being the new toy in town.

Once in the kitchen though she finally “wakes up” in front of Ervin in only her nightgown but for some reason didn’t feel bothered by it even though it was a thin piece of fabric anyone can tear off her body to reveal the porcelain skin underneath. “Oh.. that’s good to know, it just must be the altitude hehe. I’ll help her out as best I can. “ She says with a wide smile as the handling goes on her merry way.

Taking Sandra’s hand she’s somewhat taken aback by the young girl’s beauty, even feeling a strange pang of jealousy. “It’s nice to meet you Sandra,” Taking her hand and shaking it. “ I’m Giselle a paladin of the Traveller. Yeah Ervin has told me, I’m hoping to meet your father soon to discuss reintegration or maybe just some cooperation with the Kingdom. As she looks Sandra up and down though she’s sort of taken in by Sandra’s breasts and even stares for a good few seconds as she speaks up.. “Ar- are there any uniforms for me to wear? I might be helping Ervin quite often..” She asks Sandra in a sort of monotone voice indicating that she definitely wouldn’t mind working in just her nightgown if no uniform were available.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:06 pm

"A paladin? Wow, that's amazing! You must be very strong then! And you're from the Capital, right? I'd love to hear more about you, you and I are definitely going to be friends!", Sandra says as she gives you a happy smile. "If you want to meet my dad I'd be happy to pick you up tomorrow! I can show you around town as well after if you want, I don't have much to do until Ervin needs my help again."

As the two of you talk, she notices your interest is sliding from her face to her breasts, and as she sees you staring at her boobs she lets out a chuckle and pushes them forward, showing you even more cleavage. Hihihi~! You're not the only one who likes them, don't worry! They just have that effect on people. Not that I mind, of course~ But you have some very nice tits too, Giselle, they're as big as mine! I bet you have a lot of boys running after your skirt where you come from as well~!", and without any warning suddenly reaches out and cups your breasts in her hands, lifting them up and letting them fall down again, causing your tits to bounce a little, and she gives you a mischievous wink, sticking her tongue out a little.

"Uuuh, uniforms? I mean, I have mine, but I don't think Ervin has another lying around. If you're planning on working here more I guess we can ask him to get you one?", she finally answers. In the time she and you have been talking, the both of you have managed to prepare most of the other food you still had to prepare. It wasn't difficult at all helping Sandra, and whatever your opinion was about her, you couldn't deny that it is fun to work together with her. You've cut all the vegetables, prepared and cooked the meat, seasoned everything appropriately and put everything on a plate, so now all that is left is to serve the patrons. Sandra picks up a big wooden tray and loads it full with plates, her young and lithe form handling the job with surprising ease and grace, you can see she has definitely done this multiple times. As she looks at you before she leaves the kitchen, she says: Alright, now we just need to serve the others. I suggest you just start taking a plate in each hand for now, I can teach you the ins and outs later! Oh, but before I forget, first lesson: smile at everything and always please the customer, no matter what! And if you want to earn some good tips, I suggest you take that advise a little more literal! Have fun~!", and with that, she disappears through the door and into the common room. You can hear that in your time in the kitchen, the inn has filled up considerably, and there are a lot of voices coming from the main room.
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:17 pm

"Oh.. im.. sort of strong... Yes im from the Capital... Friends~" The monotone voice kept spilling out of Giselle's mouth as she continued to be entranced by Sandra's breasts watching them sway every little bit with how she talked only nodding at her idea to get shown around the town as they move on to the next topic.

"Not...popular.." She mumbles to Sandra as she lets out a happy little moan from getting groped by her new 'friend' and coworker. When she finishes talking about the uniforms her mind finally comes back and she manages to pull herself from staring too long at Sandra's tits. "R-right! i new uniform would be nice.. phew is it suddenly hotter?" She says fanning her nightgown and herself as they start getting to work.

"Serving others doesnt sound too hard.. Alright i'll try my best to Please The other cusomters~ More money is always nice of course." Taking a plate in both hands she walks out following behind Sandra until she has to divert to different tables handing off food for the various different patron in her thin and most definitely see-through nightgown, not that she noticed from just the general excitement she was feeling for some inexplicable reason
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:47 pm

The first couple of orders go by pretty swift and nice. The patrons you served so far seem to be pretty nice and ordinary people, they thank you for delivering their food, make some small talk with you since you're a new face around, ask you where you're from and such but don't seem to be rude or surprised that you're serving them food in your nightgown, they treat it as perfectly normal. You do notice some of the younger boys staring at your boobs when they think you don't notice, but they avert their gaze when you look at them, although some do give you a small tip as well. You also serve a table with two men and a woman, from which the latter looks heavily flustered, but gives you a bright smile and a tip as you bring their food, although when she thanks you, she does speak a little strange, drawing out some letters and breathing heavily. When she sees you notice though she waves it off, excusing herself and saying its a little hot inside the inn.

The food has been served and you and Sandra are now refilling the mugs and cups of the patrons, taking orders and getting their drinks. You can see that Sandra is a natural at this job, talking, smiling and sometimes flirting with everyone in the tavern, but you reckon she knows everyone here by name as well since it is not such a big village. Most of the men in the tavern also seem to enjoy her company a lot, and you can see several of them giving her a quick slap on the ass, but she just smiles at them and gives them a sultry wink. You notice she is getting a lot of tips from the men she serves, and she thanks each one of them with a big smile, some even with a quick kiss on the cheek, and some whispered words you can't hear from where you're at, after which the men always quickly glance at you before smiling and nodding.

You've served a quite a couple of people by now and you've earned about six silver in tips, more than you would've expected on your first try, and you're currently bringing a big mug of ale to a man sitting alone at a table, close to the kitchen door. As you give him his beer, he thanks you with a grin and looks you up and down, not hiding the fact he is actually checking you out. "This your first day, huh? You're quite a catch. Pretty as well." The man takes a sip of his ale, still grinning, and throws a gold piece on the table. Since the one gold piece is more on its own than the rest of the tips you've gotten, you quickly go to thank him and pick it up, but before you get the coin he grabs your wrist and leans in closer, saying: "You wanna earn some money, girl? A pretty face like you has a lot of other pretty things as well. I'll give you ten more gold if you show me your breasts, right here, right now."
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Serving was quite fun! Her initial impressions seemed to be that it was quite nice to be in a place where everyone knew each other. People seemed quite cheery and able. Even the couple of odd incidents didn’t really seem to bother her as she flitted from table to table like a bee drawn to pollen. Even excusing the rather affectionate few that wanted to touch her, brushing them off as friendly or drunk. Though back home she probably would have sternly warned more than a few men to not touch her.

As the night progressed she found herself imitating Sandra more and more wanting more tips as she acted bubbly and happy, giving out big smiles and quick little kisses. But then it came toward needing to refill her pitcher of ale as she passed one man who decided to strike up a conversation. “I.. yes I’m new, I’m from the Capital, I’m just helping Ervin to help pay for room and board.. but I.. Giselle blushes at the compliment, it felt like it was feeding something inside of her she never knew was there. Before she could open her mouth though he throws her the gold then proposes a very generous offer. Normally she’d just run away from such a man, but something niggled at the back of her head as she sets down the pitcher and slowly reaches down to the hem of her gown. She did tell Sandra she’d try and please the customers, and in one quick motion when lifts the entire nightgown in front of the man trying her best to overcome her embarrassment as instead of just her breasts the man gets a full view of the young Paladin’s toned body, from her perky yet plush breasts, to her completely shaven pussy. “I..I hope that was satisfactory sir..” She says as she waits for him to hand over the gold as she puts her gown down.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:37 pm

The man, not surprised at all but instead grinning even wider as he takes in the full view of your young body, just sits still and takes a good, long look. When you put your gown back down, the man looks you in the eyes, and you can clearly see his lust for you in them and his lecherous smile before he actually takes his whole coin pouch off his belt and drops it on the table in front of you. "It'll do for now. Nice to see they don't forget to shave back at the Capital, I like it when a woman knows how to present herself in front of a man. You earned your coin, girl, and I'll definitely be coming here more often from now on."

The man grabs his mug and downs the thing in a couple of gulps, wipes his mouth with his sleeve and takes another look at your body, clearly envisioning what he just saw, picturing you naked with his eyes. "Get me another mug. You can keep the rest.", he says and pushes the now empty mug in your direction.

As you pick up the pouch and open it, you can actually see that the man had another fourteen gold on his person, and minus the man's beer plus your other tips, you've actually gotten fifteen gold worth of tips today, which is a crazy amount of money for just one night.

When you look around the room, you can see that, depending on whether you think it's good or not, almost no one seems to have noticed you fully flashing the man in public. You can see two or three men looking at you with a smile, but most others seem to be too occupied talking to each other or eating and drinking. You do however also see that Sandra is looking at you, a little bit of a blush on her face and a very naughty smile on her face, biting her lip a little. When she sees you looking, she makes eye contact and gives you another big wink before returning to her duties.
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:48 pm

Giselle grabbed the coin pouch almost as soon as she could her body feeling excitable and filled with adrenaline as she tries to decipher what the goddess’s name she was just doing. Ignoring the man’s words as her heart pumped faster and faster with each passing second until she grabs her pitcher as well barely making eye contact with Sandra as she runs into the kitchen and refilling pitcher and pouring another tankard and ringing the bell to let Sandra handle taking the mug back to the man despite the fact he was sitting right next to the kitchen door. As she stands there in the kitchen heart pounding she starts to feel.. different.. her head feels less.. foggy as she finally realizes that she’s been in her nightgown this whole time. “What’s.. what’s going on with me.. why am i in my nightgown.. I was helping Ervin and.. and Sandra but why do I feel so hot..” as she says that she hears the door to the kitchen open up again.
Lorielle

Postby Vhexo » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:29 am

As you look up to see who enters, you see Sandra's face poking from behind the door, looking at you with a raised eyebrow and a bit of worry, seeing you aren't exactly feeling comfortable right now. Hey, Giselle, are you all right? I heard the bell, you want me to help?" She steps into the kitchen and closes the door behind her, muffling the noises coming from the common room before looking back at you. "You look a bit flustered, are you really alright? You're not getting sick or something, right? You want me to ask Ervin to help, let you free for the night? I can handle it on my own easy enough if you want." She seems to genuinely be worried about you.

About at that time as well, you can suddenly hear a knock on the door, and Ervin's voice follows shortly after. "Is everythin' alright in there, ladies? People are wanting drinks here, they do, and I'm too old to do everything myself,
you know!"
, after which the door opens again with this time Ervin's face poking from behind. "Everythin' okay?"
Vhexo

Postby Lorielle » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:09 am

Giselle spins around almost frightened to hear Sandra’s voice as if it were the first time she said ever heard it. “I’m fine! I rang the bell because the man’s drink was ready..” She says as she points to the froathing tankard on the kitchen window. “I’ll be fine I just.. oh Ervin.. I think I might turn in early for tonight.. I still have prayers to do.. could I ask you to bring some food to my room?” she asks as she tries to decompose herself. Once she’s ready she exits the kitchen not really making eye contact with anyone hurriedly heading to her humble room as she throws herself on to her bed to recollect her thoughts.
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games