Restoration of Hope (Sogekik)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Restoration of Hope (Sogekik)

Postby TheUnknown » Fri May 25, 2018 5:43 am

You wander into Deadwood and see that the town hasn't changed too much. There had been some expansion and new structures, but for the most part it was still the same town.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Fri May 25, 2018 9:45 pm

I look around for a few minutes before going to check out the shops, as there weren't many people I knew here I'd probably head back if nothing caught my eye
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sat May 26, 2018 1:07 am

You find little of interest in the various shops of the town. Primarily just general goods, crops, and bits of weapons and salvage that had been traded around.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 1:14 am

not finding anything of use I decide to make my way back
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sat May 26, 2018 1:16 am

You make your way back to your ship and are free to return to Caen or venture to any of the other towns and villages in the area. There is always something to be done.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 1:17 am

I decide just to head back home for now, I needd to go to the mystic village at some point but if I went now I'd be there all night, and I wouldn't be sleeping
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sat May 26, 2018 1:20 am

You make your way back home and see the view of your city being rebuilt and feel a modest pride for all that you have worked towards. Your ship touches down and you find your office more organized than when you left. You could try to find Zaria to thank her, one way or another, or just wander around some. Never ending work in the rebuilding of Caen.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 1:23 am

I decide to look for Zaria, after all she'd done a really good job, and she should probably still be on the clock, not that I minded her going home early either
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sat May 26, 2018 1:25 am

You manage to find Zaria in the nearby reception room kicked back behind the desk that lead to the doors of your office. "Oh hey there, I finished organizing things and was waiting for you to get back. Fun day out?" she casually inquired.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 1:27 am

" mostly business, I tell her, what about you, dealing with all of the mess wasn't too much trouble I take it?" I ask her
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sat May 26, 2018 1:48 am

"Just cleaning up like you asked, had called my old explorer corp friends. Would be interested in showing you a good time sometime" she smirks recalling how eager you were earlier.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 1:55 am

I chuckle " that's good I'll look forward to it " I tell her with a smile " I'm gonna call it a day I think, so if you want to grab some food with me, and go Celebrate you getting the job, then I'm up for it" I tell her with a smile
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sat May 26, 2018 1:57 am

"We need to go far for food? Less you're looking for more company" Zaria smirks and gets up moving a few steps closer to you.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 1:58 am

" not really, I mean I can probably cook for us, or we could go to a restaurant nearby, not that there is much set up in the city yet" I tell her
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sat May 26, 2018 2:00 am

"I'm fine with either. Have any idea on what you want for dessert?" Zaria ask coyly.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 2:01 am

" I think we both do" I tell her with a chuckle " lets go out then, less work for me" I add with a chuckle
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sat May 26, 2018 2:03 am

"Alright, thought I saw some makeshift bar somewhere nearby" Zaria says before grabbing some of her stuff.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 2:04 am

I nod " works for me, I mean don't expect anything fancy, but it'll be good anyway" I tell her with a smile,as I wait for her to be ready
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sat May 26, 2018 2:08 am

Once Zaria gets ready, the two of you head out of the town hall and down to the nearby bar that had been put in the ruins of another building. You spy a number of locals from town and see that the place isn't too crowded. Your attention is peaked when you see some mystics and Lacertilians throughout the bar. Probably mercs, migrants, or just contractors brought in to help on one of the many town projects. You shudder at the thought of it any of them had taken you before.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sat May 26, 2018 2:10 am

with the thought that it might become clear to Zaria just how much I'd fucked around, I decided to sit somewhere as out of the way possible while we decided what we wanted
sogekik

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games