Restoration of Hope (Sogekik)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Restoration of Hope (Sogekik)

Postby TheUnknown » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:53 am

You make your way home after your intense encounter and manage to clean yourself up. With yourself now clean you are free to linger around or head straight to the crimson tide contact.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:14 pm

I check to see if anything had come up in the time i was away f there was something that needed my attention then I'd do my best to deal with it before I left, after all I was supposed to be running this city
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:39 pm

You make it back to your city in decent time thanks to your shuttle. Once settled back, you check your schedule for the day. Most of the work today was restoration projects on the area in the city center. The one job you have currently is screening candidates for the position of your secretary. With your constant traveling the need for someone who can keep track of the various incoming and outgoing documents would be useful. You have three candidates lined up for the interview and can call any of them in or look over their files first.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:34 pm

I decide that that should probably take priority for now, so I start looking over the files
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:44 pm

You look over the files and review the three candidates:

1st was Nandia, a female panther mystic from the mystic village you were rather familiar with.

2nd was Zaria, an offworlder like yourself hailing from a region of space ruled by the Rusmane Compact.

3rd was... Not-Harold a not so clever attempt by the Harold to try and land a job. He was persistent though.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:45 pm

I shake my head and call in the first two, starting with Zaria, Harold might be useful, but I'd rather have someone new, who wasn't quite as irritating
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:44 pm

You schedule the meeting and roughly thirty minutes later hear a knock at the door.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:21 pm

" come in," I call putting down whatever I'd been reading while I was waiting, I was looking forward to having a secretary so I hadn't focused on much of anything while I'd been waiting for her to arrive
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:24 am

Zaria opens the door and walks into your office. "Hope I'm on time" she walks over to the nearby chair near your desk. From what you had read on the file about her she was an odd applicant for a Secretary. According to her record, Zaria was a former member of the Rusmane Explorer Corp an elite force which operated several outpost across the galaxy. It seemed like an odd fit for such a skilled veteran to come to a ravaged world like this.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:48 pm

I nod " yeah, perfectly," I tell her with a smile " I'm actually fairly curious as to why you'd be interested in a position on a back water planet like this, you could have got a job just about anywhere you wanted with a history like yours, so I'm fairly curious why your interested in working for some one like me" I tell her with a smile, making it clear that it was curiosity rather than suspicion or anything else for that matter
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Mon May 14, 2018 4:52 pm

"You could say that I have fond memories of this world. I also got discharged for a knee injury so just trying to find work to scrape by I suppose. I can handle just about anything though" Zaria chuckles. You have a good vibe about Zaria. She does seem to be sizing you up, but that could very well be her trying to figure out if the stories about you liberating the city are true.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You may make a INT or insight roll for a surprise...if you dare ;)
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Mon May 14, 2018 6:21 pm

(Roll: nat16)
"fair enough, if you can do the job, which I'm certain you can, then I'm happy. So you've been here before?" i ask curiously
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Mon May 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Looking Zaria over you notice something about her..something particular masculine. Either she has a large sidearm in her pocket or she has a large hard on. You had always heard rumors of futas, but never came across one before. Knowing your luck she would be elbow deep in you soon, but it didn't have to go that way. Just a matter of self control.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Mon May 14, 2018 6:27 pm

I eye her crotch curiously, unable to ignore it once I'd noticed it, not sure what to say i let my revious question hang
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Mon May 14, 2018 6:29 pm

"Is there something you'd like me to do?" Zaria ask noting the current silence in the air. You could see her bulge twitch a bit.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Mon May 14, 2018 6:31 pm

"uh... This might be an odd question, but is that a side arm or sre you just happy to see me?" i ask motioning to her crotch, cheesy line aside I was still horny from my recent encounter, and i couldn't help but ask
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Mon May 14, 2018 6:33 pm

Zaria looks down at her crotch a bit embarrassed "Oh this?..Well you see, most female members of the explorer corp are futas. Its more for the extra strength from the testosterone, but this is a side affect of it" you see her bulge twitch some more clearly hearing it being talked about.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Mon May 14, 2018 6:55 pm

"ah, i see, sorry, its kind of hard to miss, but perhaps you could help me with something now if your intrested" it clear in my voice I meant sex,
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Mon May 14, 2018 6:56 pm

"Sure I can help you with something" Zaria gets up and moves closer to you. "Show me what you need" you see a half smirk on her face and her bulge perk up further.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Mon May 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Without hesitation I undo my shirt and pull my pants down, with my underwear in tow,
sogekik

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games