Restoration of Hope (Sogekik)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Restoration of Hope (Sogekik)

Postby TheUnknown » Thu May 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Zaria pushes you onto your back and starts thrusting into you harder. She makes the desk shake as she violently slams her tip against your womb again and again.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Thu May 17, 2018 7:02 pm

I moan loudly as she does unable to control myself, i just lay there and enjoyed the ride moaning, panting and taking it with delight, and soon enough cumming too
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 pm

Zaria pulls out and sprays your crotch, stomach, and chest with thick strands of her hot cum. She pants some and sits down in one of the nearby chairs. "Don't worry I'll try not to make a habit of fucking you during office hours" she chuckled.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Fri May 18, 2018 2:35 am

I look up at her, "Probably just as well" i tell her with a smile, as I look up at her, with no desire to move immediate
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Fri May 18, 2018 3:46 am

"I'll look forward to seeing the show tomorrow" Zaria chuckles and shoots you a dirty grin. You had agreed to let pretty much anyone in the town fuck you if they wanted. Tomorrow would certainly be..interesting.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Fri May 18, 2018 4:10 am

"yeah... Right, uh well I have stuff I should do today, I need to swing by the crimson tide base and the mythic village" I tell her as I get up, then I give her a quick tour, "if your up for starting now, the stuff in my draws need sorting, if not, then you can do it tomorrow"
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Fri May 18, 2018 5:26 am

"Sure I can take care of the stuff today. Nothing else planned for today anyway" Zaria gets up and goes to get her clothes. "I'll just put these on eventually" she shrugs before starting to work on sorting through the stuff with her half placid horse cock just hanging out.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Fri May 18, 2018 3:44 pm

I get up and quickly get dressed "okay, thank you" i tell her with a smile
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Fri May 18, 2018 3:47 pm

"No trouble, oh and before I forget. There was some robot outside who kept saying he needed to meet with you. Something about having a gift for you from someone" Zaria tells you. You could only wonder who for that description.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Fri May 18, 2018 3:54 pm

"probably harold, I'll go speak to them now" I tell her before heading out
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Fri May 18, 2018 4:06 pm

Zaria goes back to work sorting stuff out in your office while you exit out and see Harold circling around in the lobby rambling to himself about.. you weren't quiet sure. "Minion! So good to see you again. I have like a million different things to tell you about and.. oh right focus Harold. I have a gift from my people" Harold fishes around inside of his storage compartment before finally pulling out what appears to be a small ear piece of some kind. "Here, its a new hud interface. Can talk to other people with them who are far away, check your vitals, fun stuff like that" you are somewhat surprised at the actually useful gift from Harold.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Fri May 18, 2018 4:11 pm

"oh, wow, thanks Harold this should be useful" i tell him with a smile, i put it in and check it out quickly "anything else while I'm here?"
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Fri May 18, 2018 4:13 pm

"Nope, thats pretty much it" Harold shrugs before running down a flight of stairs and falling halfway down "I'm ok!".
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Fri May 18, 2018 4:16 pm

With the hud in place i head out for the crimson raider* tide outpost,

((*Edit: been playing borderlands 2 with afriend recently XD))
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Fri May 18, 2018 4:20 pm

You make your way out of the building and through the city streets. You can't help, but feel a little flushed at the agreement you made with Zaria. Coming out into the streets tomorrow nude and for anyone to use.. Pulling your head out of the gutter you focus on your effort and go to take your ship to the Crimson Tide outpost.

(( its cool you bandit scum ))
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Fri May 18, 2018 4:44 pm

I get in the ship, making sure that once again I have a gun on hand, I didn't trust the crimson tide too much but they probably wouldn't try anything.
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Fri May 18, 2018 4:49 pm

You see that you have your faithful side arm with you and once settled in depart for their stronghold. It still felt strange to be able to fly to roughly anywhere nearby in a matter of minutes versus the hour or so walk it would have taken you otherwise. You eventually arrive at their castle and touch down at the landing pat within a high walled courtyard.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Fri May 18, 2018 5:03 pm

I get out and look around, I'd only been here once or twice before, so i wasn't too familiar with it, i jeep my eyes open to see if anyone was around to great me
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Fri May 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Looking around you see some Crimson Tide members moving various crates of weapons and weapon parts from a recent shipment. A few moments later a droid rolls over to you "Greetings, what is your business here?".
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Fri May 18, 2018 5:08 pm

"I'm Arla sky, I was invited" i tell the robot
sogekik

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games