Restoration of Hope (Sogekik)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Restoration of Hope (Sogekik)

Postby TheUnknown » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:42 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Arla sky
Race: Human
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1157007 (without clothes)
Biography: Arla grew up on a war-torn planet and is all too used to survival. but she wants to do more than just survive, she wants more from life. one day whilst flicking through the radio stations she finally finds the opportunity she's looking for.
She moved to another planet, brought some land with the intention of building a house, however she didn’t get far, she got captured by a group of mystic raiders and raped by their leader, and getting addicted to mystic cocks as a result. She escaped, and soon found that another war was brewing on the planet she had moved to. On hearing this and about the threat of the Ralerins, she started to recruit the various local factions and got them together to help.

TheUnknown Wrote:
*the battle of Caen is a success and you manage to defeat the separatist forces
*with the help of the Lacertilian mercs, the mystics, deadwood, the robots, a company from fort Honewall, and a Historian light corvette you defeat the forces.
*you divide your winnings amongst your various allies winning varying degress of favor from them and helping to ensure that they all may aid in helping secure their general areas. With the portion you keep for yourself you can save for a rainy day to sell or use should you decide to make your own army or settlement.

*You manage to keep peace between deadwood, the mystics, and the robots. Your ventures in deadwood and the mystic village bring in a steady profit from which you can upgrade or build new assets in the area.

*you secure Caen and it is seen fit that you take hold of it and turn it into your desires

*you manage to weaken your addiction to the albino mystic you came across though if left alone with him again you are unsure how long you could last. Thankfully, his kind are rare and encountering others is unlikely, less you should seek him out.

Now several years later she’d used the wealth and fame that she’d gained to invest in a variety of businesses, she built her house near deadwood but rarely spent time there as she was now working on rebuilding Caen hoping to make it a prosperous port town for all the people in the area, be they human, mystic, robot or anything else for that matter. She’d made a start but there was plenty left to do to get the city back into an operable state

Stats/Perks:
STR 12 (+1)
DEX 14 (+2)
CON 13 (+1)
INT 12 (+1)
WIS 12 (+1)
CHA 12 (+1)

A new day dawns as you awake in your office which has served as your makeshift room for sometime. Looking out from its executive view of the city below you see the movement of progress. in the few short years since the battle of Caen you've worked tirelessly to transform the ruined city into a new and thriving trade port for the region. Though much remains to be done you have brought life and hope back to the region. With your business interest in the Deadwood and the mystic village you help to fund the restoration effort though find support from the local towns and your allies.

You are now master of your own destiny and free to pursue your quest as you see fit. With a new day ahead of you comes new chances to improve your city or venture around the many friendly towns of the area. Your desk is littered with plans, letters, and various other info relating to your current and future projects for the city. You have the next hour free before starting your daily rounds of the city to check up on everyone and see the progress firsthand.
TheUnknown

Re: Restoration of Hope (Sogekik)

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:58 am

I stretch as I get up, looking out my window to take in the view and after a few minutes I retreat to the desk to see what had turned up. Looking for opportunities or more importantly anything that urgently required my attention
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:18 am

Looking through your desk you find a clutter of papers. Various reports, blueprints, request, and various other letters. You could look through them further to see what request or projects you find or go ahead with your day.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:20 am

As there didn't appear to be anything too urgent I decided to go about my day. I go dressed and grabbed my stuff and headed out into the city
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:27 am

You grab your new garb and head down the many levels of stairs to the city below. You could hardly recognize Caen from when you first took over the city. Once outside you are greeted by the sight of some of the new locals in the city. You see those heading to start their daily work and others already hard at work clearing away rubble and reversing new buildings. In the distance you hear the faint roll of treads and know who's nearby. "Hey have any of you seen my minion? She keeps running off on dangerously awesome adventures without me. It's kinda a bummer" Harold the ever clueless robot he was rolled around the streets.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:33 am

"oh, Harold, its been a while" I say with a chuckle as I realise he'd managed to find me again "what are you doing here?" I ask him curiously
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:38 am

"I was sent to find you on a super secret important mission. I was told to give you this" Harold ejects a small disk and hands it to you. Normally you wouldn't be able to do much with it, but since taking the city you were gifted a hand held data pad from the robot colony. It was useful in storing data, blueprints, figures, and also reading encoded messages.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:50 am

I had the pad in me so I take it out and plug it in"thank you Harold" I tell him as I look over the pad
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:55 am

"You're welcome minion" Harold rolls away seemingly oblivious to the bulk of his surroundings. Loading the disc into the pad you see that it details some potential investors who would supply either raw materials or capital for some of the city projects.

One contact was from a mystic who had apparently been off world for the past few years and returned to hear how you had helped his people. Being a business man he is of some potential use offering capital and labor for projects.

Another contact was from one of the heads of the local Crimson Tide operation who was willing to sell you weapons at a rather discount price.

The last was unsigned, but said that it was from an old friend who was dying to see you again and could provide you with some useful info.

Of the three the last is vaguely cryptic though at least two out of three successes isn't bad. With the info you could easily depart for any of the three in ample time thanks to your new transport a low altitude shuttle.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:03 am

I decided to go see the unsigned contact first, there weren't many people I knew really well left here so if it was someone I knew it'd be worth see in them, though I'd bring a gun just to be safe, we where still having trouble with the rogue mythic even now.
Of the other two the mythic was more appealing, having once been kidnapped by a member of the crimson tide, and Cole supporting the bad guys had left a rather bad impression of them in my mind
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:06 am

You make your way out towards the small hanger that was outside of the city in the neighboring town of Wilson. Boarding your shuttle you depart for the meeting coordinates which was a secluded area in the woodlands past the mystic village. Touching down you find a rather impressive tower with a landing pad nearby for your shuttle to land. Getting out you are greeted by an attendant droid "Please follow me, my master has been expecting you".
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:13 am

I follow It curiously, very interested not working, this was more lavish then I'd expected and it also ruled pretty much everyone I could think of out
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:16 am

You make your way into a lush base level where you can see a large lift leading to the top of the tower. "Before you proceed my master has requested that you put something on for him. It is a gift of his good favor" the droid goes into a back area and retrieves a dress bag. Removing the bag it presents you with a rather tight red dress. An odd request, but it was a nice dress that seemed just your size.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:27 am

I hesitate for a moment but then get changed into it quickly before putting my gun back in my back and my clothes into my bag "so who exactly is your boss?" I ask the droid
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:29 am

"I am not authorized to disclose his identity to you. Please follow me onto the lift" the droid moves forward onto the lift waiting for you to come on.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:37 am

A he that made the pole even smaller, I frown and stop just short of the lift "they say they know me, if that's the case then why hide they're identity?" I ask, "I'm no going any further till I know who I'm dealing with" I tell it
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:41 am

"I suppose it was rather good that I got you this far" you hear a familiar voice call from behind you. Turning to face the voice you see the familiar form of
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

the albino mystic, leader of the rogue mystic faction
standing between you and the now sealed exit. "Shall we talk business now, I have no interest in harming you"
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:01 am

I reach for my gun when I see him, stopping momentarily when he speaks and letting my hand rest on it instead pulling round a little so I'd have east access to it if i needed it. " why would you think I'd want to do business with you? after what you've done to me and so many others all I'm really interested in when it comes to you is arresting you or killing you" I tell him
sogekik

Postby TheUnknown » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 am

"Because I have access to things that you need and want" he moved a bit closer "I also believe your last statement was wrong. There is something else you want from me" he smirks knowing full well how he had easily exploited you and started you on your addicting path of fucking mystics. For every mystic you fucked you knew none was as big as him..but you still had to wonder why he arranged the meeting to begin with.
TheUnknown

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:09 am

" stay back," I tell him knowing that if he got close i could well lose myself " I don't want that I never wanted that" I tell him " what is it your offering and what do you want in return, make it quick so i can get away from you" I tel him
sogekik

Next

Return to Private Games