Magic Summer Camp[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Magic Summer Camp[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:01 am

Coming to the correct stall, you realize she wasn't kidding about the stallions size. From the looks of it, he could very nearly just stand over her to fuck her rather than needing to mount her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:18 am

I giggled "Well Slut~ Say high to your new mate~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:06 am

"H-hello," She speaks timidly while the horse just looks at her placidly.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:31 am

I Giggled and Slapped her Flank "I Mean Let him mount you silly~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:48 pm

She jumped and began turning from the stallion. The counselor opened the stall door. Stepping forward, the large stallion pokes his nose beneath her tail sniffing at her crotch with interest.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:53 pm

I Giggled and Watched with a lewd grin.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:02 am

The stud lifts himself onto her backside, but his weight proves too much. Her back legs bending until her rear is low enough for him to simply stand over her. Her whole body locks up and she gasps as the workhorse thrusts himself into her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:08 am

I giggled "Looks like he likes her~" I teased.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:21 am

The massive stallion begins to slowly, relentlessly pump himself into her with machinelike thrusts.

The Futa leans to whisper into your ear. "Centaurs disdain horses. The animals share so much of their form they feel it an insult."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:46 am

I Giggled "So, She's my Slut and tried to steal something of mine, she better get used to it~"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:52 am

She chuckled as you said that. "So unforgiving, there's rumors they can even get knocked up by horses."

The slut squeals out as she cums around the shaft while the horse simply continues its assault as if he hadn't notice.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:55 am

I giggled "I might be up for selling any kids she has~"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:03 am

"I'd like to see if her children come out any different from regular horses. Might fetch a good price if they do come out special." You can see the centaur resisting the urge to look to you as the two of you speak of her in such a way.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:12 am

I Hummed "If She's a Good Girl I might give her some freedoms, but she was very naughty." I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:29 am

The stallion slams forward neighing in release drawing a groan of pleasure from his mare. You feel the Futa beside you put a hand around your waist giving a firm squeeze.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:37 am

I Blushed and giggled "Oh, You want to breed me?" I asked the futa with a teasing smile.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:38 am

"Yes, it would be quite fun doing it with two rutting equines right there." The centaur moans out in another orgasm as her womb is filled by the beast's virile seed.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:49 am

I giggled and hummed "I guess I could let that happen."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:10 am

The futa moves one hand down to the button of your pants pulling them open before slipping her hand in and under your panties to rub directly at your crotch. Your body buzzing with excitement at watching the centaur being rutted.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:12 am

I Shuddered and Watched Licking my lips as my pussy was teased.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games