Magic Summer Camp[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Magic Summer Camp[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu May 17, 2018 11:08 pm

Unlike you, the nurse was ravenous with her hunger devouring the entire plate. "Ah, that was good. Now how are you feeling? Might be good to show you around and get you familiar with the place."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 2:54 am

I Blushed and looked away "My legs are a bit numb, I might need help moving." I told her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 18, 2018 4:22 am

The girl was about to speak up when the nurse lifted her hand. "Trinity, I know you're proud of your beast contract, but doesn't need anything overly exciting right now. I'll carry her for now."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 18, 2018 5:13 am

I Blushed at their words "Um, Contract?" I couldn't help but ask.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 20, 2018 3:21 am

Wrapping her arms around you she stood up and walked to the door. "Yes, those who wish to summon a magical beast to serve them must complete a contract with the creature they hope to summon."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 20, 2018 5:06 am

I Blinked and held on, using her to walk "Like, What, Only summon on certain days?" I asked.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 21, 2018 4:21 am

"Nothing as minor as that. You are expected to serve them as they serve you. Mostly you have to satisfy them from time to time though you don't necessarily have to do the serving yourself if they find your stand-in acceptable."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 21, 2018 5:43 am

I Blushed and nodded.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 22, 2018 3:16 am

Leading you out into the camp, there was quite a bit of activity. Some girls were fooling around with Futa while others were practicing magic in a variety of ways. "We'll take you to your cabin. Your suitcase should already be left by your bed."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 22, 2018 7:46 am

I blushed and nodded Shyly Gazing around.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 23, 2018 3:49 am

As you were taken through the camp, you could see many sights around you. Some girls were in the midst of having sex while others were practicing spells, and some seemed to be doing both at the same time. In one particular spot, you saw a girl kneeling before three futas, a weird glow in her eyes as she worshipped the cocks around her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 23, 2018 7:33 am

I Blinked "What the hell?" I asked as I followed and shook lightly from shock.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 25, 2018 3:44 am

The nurse looks to you noticing your shock. "Is everything alright, dear?" She opens the door into one of the cabins.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 25, 2018 3:45 am

I Pointed "The fuck is that, Fuck are those?! Fuck is she doing?!" I asked Confused and shocked and embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 27, 2018 3:07 am

Taking you into the room she holds your head against her chest trying to calm you. "They're just learning magic or having sex to recharge their mana."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 27, 2018 3:27 am

I tried to talk through the titties suffocating me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 28, 2018 4:33 am

"Huh, what was that." She looked down at you caught by surprise when she saw that she was practically smothering you with her tits. She pulls you out and sets you on a bed. "There we go. Sorry about that, but here we are at your bunk."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 28, 2018 4:39 am

I Sat down and coughed gasping for breath and just nodding, calm now at least.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 30, 2018 3:57 am

The nurse nodded. "Good, I'll have to return to my duties soon, but do you have any further questions before I go?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 30, 2018 4:07 am

I Blinked "Um, Why is my bunk soaked with cum?" I asked looking down at it.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games