Magic Summer Camp[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Magic Summer Camp[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed May 09, 2018 10:45 pm

"As I said, the camp will take care of the child. Just like it did me. When they grow up, they'll be given the choice. Some join the camp faculty, some chose to run wild in this world, and some go to live in there mother's world.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 09, 2018 11:17 pm

I Blinked "Wait, You mean, Just leave them here?!" I said shocked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 10, 2018 4:46 am

"Of course, we have plenty of facilities for taking care of young. You girls can't seem to keep yourselves from getting knocked up." Her grin curls even further. "Some of you several times over the course of one month."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 10, 2018 5:09 am

I Blinked "What, how? What?" I asked asked holding my head.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 11, 2018 4:33 am

"This place is magical, you'll find your children growing very fast. Especially if their father is one of the many magical creatures hanging around."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 11, 2018 4:38 am

I Blinked "What, MAgical creature what?" I asked, confused.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat May 12, 2018 2:06 am

"I heard there was a tentacle beast summoned during the orientation. Don't tell me you forgot about that little bad boy, but there are others. There's also a werewolf pack that hunts these woods and not just for food. Oh, and I would be remiss not to mention the Dragon."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 12, 2018 5:49 am

I Stared "Dragon?" I squeaked out, swaying a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat May 12, 2018 3:49 pm

"Huh, are you okay, dear?" She pulls you against her chest holding you close. "You only just woke up. Don't go passing out on us again."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 13, 2018 1:34 am

I Squeaked "How, What, Where, who, what?" I stuttered out my mind frying a bit as I tried to understand all the shit going on.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 13, 2018 4:36 am

She held you close rocking you gently. "There there, it's going to be alright. Just take it easy, and you'll have time to adjust. You'll even find yourself enjoying things around here."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 13, 2018 4:41 am

I let out a low confused whine and hugged her back, unsure on what to do or say now, my brain trying to calm as she held me with her dick still planted inside me, which was confusing enough without the magic stuff.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 14, 2018 1:46 am

There's a knock at the door and a familiar girl steps in holding a pair of plates. It's the girl that had summoned the tentacle beast earlier. "Hey, I noticed you weren't at lunch, so I brought something to eat."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 14, 2018 1:50 am

I Groaned "I don't think I can eat~ My head hurts." I whined trying to wrap my mind over and around everything.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 15, 2018 8:52 pm

The girl looks worried, "Is she alright." The nurse gives her a nod. "She didn't know what she was signing up for, so she needs some time to adjust." She then turns back to you with a concerned look. "That being said, you really should eat. You need to keep your energy up, and not just for your sake alone I might add."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 15, 2018 11:50 pm

I Whined and Huffed but nodded and turned around, not climbing off her lap at all.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 16, 2018 7:10 pm

As you turned around, you felt her length, still nestled around throb a little as your walls moved around it drawing a 'mmm' from the nurse. The girl stepped forward offering you the plate of food. Seemed they had spaghetti for lunch today.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 1:48 am

I took it and tried to eat it, leaning against the nurse.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 17, 2018 4:43 am

The nurse allowed you to lean against her even putting her hand on your stomach and gently in circles. The sensation felt reassuring as you ate. The girl handed the nurse the second plate she'd brought.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 17, 2018 4:55 am

I Groaned, not really able to eat much, but managing to get some down, just, everything left me feeling drained and confused.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games