Magic Summer Camp[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Magic Summer Camp[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:41 am

She turns to you with a start breathing heavily as she considers your words. Standing up, she slowly moves toward you, "yes, I suppose you've had plenty of time to rest." Taking hold of your ankles, she lifts them up forcing you to lay back in the cot then spreads them to get a good look at your body with hunger in her eyes.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:47 am

I Squeaked, having used my magic to accidentally tighten myself up, I was virgin tight again with my ankles pinned by my head, Gulping I spoke "I~I heard those things Can Really Hurt a lot." I said pointing at her cock and balls blushing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:02 am

"Oh, you'll find that won't be much of a problem around here though it varies. Some girls feel no pain at all while others feel the pain but are so overwhelmed by the pleasure, that they feel the pain only makes it better. She pulls back letting the underside of her messy cock drag across your labia before she presses the head against your snatch.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:07 am

I Squeaked "A~Ah N~No I meant, I heard they hurt to have, G~Guys at school all say the do." I stuttered as she covered my cunt with cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:13 am

She chuckled a little as you felt the first inch enter you her slick length slipping in with ease and spreading you wide open. "In a way, they can get quite irritated if left unattended."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:30 am

I Blushed "You know, I was a Nice Pink virgin, Now I look like a loose used slut." I couldn't help but say.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:03 am

She gives you a sympathetic smile. "Oh, don't worry, you look plenty lovely. Plus, this was the wrong place to come and remain a virgin."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:49 am

I Blushed "Well I didn't know that." I said, embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:16 am

Her hips continued to hammer her shaft deep inside of you. She wasn't as thick as the head counselor, but it still gave you a satisfying sense of fullness. "Oh my, so you signed up by mistake? And with the gate closed, you won't be able to leave until camp is over too."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:18 am

I Moaned and Gasped in surprise "W~Well I~It S~Said M~Magic Camp, N~Not "Get Knocked up by big Dicked Women Camp~!" I Managed to Say, Blushing darker.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 04, 2018 2:49 am

She chuckles, "Some of the girls here would say that that is magic, but I take your point." Grabbing your waist, she pulls the two of you chest to chest mashing your breasts together as she sits down on the cot before beginning to bounce you in her lap. Her cock twitches eagerly as it approaches its limit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 04, 2018 3:06 am

I Clung to her Gasping and moaning "W~Why D~Do I feel so much more sensitive~?" I Managed to get out as I Tensed up, Close to cumming myself.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat May 05, 2018 2:29 am

"It's this realm we're in right now. It has some nice advantages to our own, so we use it to get you girls acclimated to using magic." She groans out pulling you down into her lap, and you feel a burst of fresh cum pump up and splatter against your walls. A familiar tingle coming from the thick fluid.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 05, 2018 2:51 am

I squealed and came with in surprising myself.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 07, 2018 2:52 am

"Mmm," the nurse groans in satisfaction as your pussy milks her cock for all it's worth. Her hands gently touching and groping all over her body as the two of you come down from ecstasy.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 07, 2018 2:55 am

I Shuddered and moaned, before blinking as I felt, magic and something? Rush into me, along with, Hmm "Why do I feel like a mother waiting for her child now?" I asked trying to describe this new odd feeling.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 08, 2018 11:06 pm

"Well that's what happens when you let someone fill your womb up with their sperm." She begins rubbing your stomach which feels oddly calming. "I'm glad to father your first child."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 09, 2018 12:42 am

I Squeaked "W~What, But, Why didn't that happen before, H~How do I take care of a kid?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 09, 2018 4:20 am

"Don't worry about the kid. The camp will take good care of them. Of course, that doesn't mean you aren't welcome to spend time with them either. As for before, it isn't a certain thing, especially if someone was draining the mana after you shortly after."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 09, 2018 4:33 am

I squeaked "But how Am I going to take care of a kid when I leave?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games