Magic Summer Camp[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Magic Summer Camp[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:14 pm

The girl smirked, "Oh, I'm sure you're going to love this." At that moment a slimy tendril rose out of the ground wrapping around your ankle followed quickly by several more holding you upright spread eagle. "That was a summoning spell allowing me to pull this little cutie from elsewhere. He's going to draw out some of that mana you got shot up inside of you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:17 pm

I Squeaked "What the hell am I in a damn Hentai?" I squealed loudly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:06 am

The girl smirked, "I guess you could say you are." A tendril slips up your front grinding it's length against your crotch and stomach as it makes its way upward. For a moment, tip stops to rub against your breasts before slipping its length between them and moving on to your face. The tip, covered in a clear liquid begins to rub against your lips leaving the sweat fluid wherever it touches.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:15 am

I Blinked and Flinched backwards on instinct "What even is this?" I couldn't help but ask, confused, and blushing, trying to hide my body.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:04 am

As you finish your sentence, the tendril smearing your lips pushes its way in drooling more of the fluid onto your tongue. It has a sweet taste, and you feel your muscles start to relax a little involuntarily. "It's a magic beast. A mage can summon them to perform a variety of tasks for a price. Mostly mana like what you've got up inside of you." You feel another tendril slither up your leg, thicker than the others which begins to slather your pussy with more of the liquid allowing it to press into you without difficulty.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:20 am

I Squeaked and shuddered but couldn't move now, my body forcibly relaxed
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:41 am

As the tentacle forced its way deep inside of you, you could feel whatever else had filled you with the futa's cum once again, but it felt like it was being drained back out of you instead as the thick appendage stirred your depths vigorously.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:45 am

I moaned in Surprised pleasure, unable to fight it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:46 pm

The girl smiles as her beast continues to use you. "Good, looks like he found exactly what we were looking for. Taking a spare tendril into her mouth, she begins to suckle on the tip, and her tattoos begin to glow once again. This only seemed to encourage the creature to pound into your body more forcefully. You're body stretching easily to accept the more wild thrusts.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:50 pm

I Squealed and Moaned shaking and soon cumming with almost every thrust, my mind felt like it was frying.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:40 am

As you came, you felt the tendril sucking in your feminine juices growing plumper as it did so. Pushing its tip right up against your cervix, you felt it quiver slightly before spewing a thick liquid into your deepest depths. The other girl seeming satisfied pulled the tentacle out of her mouth. Her tattoos glowing brightly now. "That was good. Now I'm nice and charged. So, how you feeling girl?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:42 am

I laid there legs spread wide showing my ruined cunt to everyone "I think it came in me." I said stunned, dazed and confused.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:07 pm

"Of course he came in you. He may be a magic beast, but he's still male, after all." The creature sinks back into the ground beneath you. Without it supporting you, you nearly fall until the head counselor manages to catch you. "Well now, seems you'll need a bit of a rest after that. Don't worry, we'll train your stamina up as we go."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:24 pm

I Blinked at her in a Daze "That's, Good?" I asked more than said, my eyes wide confused and not really seeing anything, Just so fucked dumb at the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:28 am

You felt yourself being led away the counselor being careful with your body as it followed unsteadily. "It's all a part of magic. You can't expect a magic beast to obey if it doesn't get some sort of reward out of it, can ya?"

You heard a door creak open in front of you as the Counselor addresses someone else. "We got a new girl and quite a talented one at that. Handled me and a tentacle beast I didn't even have to carry her here."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:09 am

I Shuddered and let out a groan, "I feel, Full still." I Said a little Distress, like I had energy but wanted to sleep, next thing I knew the Energy Flared and my pussy tightened back up, before I promptly fell over snoring.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:24 am

You drift on into a deep sleep for a while eventually waking up in the same nurse's office. Looking about, you see another girl slumbering in a nearby cot. The nurse is looking over some paperwork and hasn't noticed you yet. Groaning, she leans back from the desk and pulls her cock out from beneath her skirt. "Gonna be another busy month. Would be great if they didn't have to drag in girls for exhaustion so often.

Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:58 am

I Stared at her messy cum covered cock, and Gulped loudly unsure of what to do now.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:56 am

The nurse doesn't notice you as the sound of her hand slapping over her shaft drowning out your quiet gulp. With a groan, she leans her head back cumming once again as more cum oozes over her shaft. Leaning back in the chair she pants catching her breath giving you a brief window to try and leave if you wished.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:00 am

I watched her, She looked, Kinda like she was in pain "U~Um, Mam, Y~You can use me if your hurting." I offered without thinking, my natural want to help coming up.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games