Magic Summer Camp[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Magic Summer Camp[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:26 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Ashlyn "Lyn" Belle
Appearance: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5u-K7aCYAMhns9.jpg
Bio: A Young Sexy girl who really just likes doing things for fun decided to Sign up for a Magic camp one bored day and soon found herself in a place that was offering to teach actual magic of all things, well, might be fun, even if they took all her clothes, Though the fact some girls had dicks was surprising.

Turn Ons: Lesbian, Futa, Impreg, Tats, Piercings, Rape, Drug, Hypno, Gangbang, Bestiality, Body Writing, Humiliation, Forced/Tricked into Sexual things, Sexual gambling, Being the Sub, Amazons, ETC.
Turn Offs: Vore, Guro, Puke, Scat, Orgasm Denial.

Things had seemed rather normal as you were dropped off at the summer camp. The head counselor had chatted with your parents for a while before waving at them along with you. As soon as they passed through the gate, she turned and shouted. "That's the last of the parents, close the gate now." Strange symbols began glowing along the arc before the air in it began to ripple, and when it stopped again, the road your parents had driven to get here was gone. Replaced by forest which now completely surrounded the campgrounds.

You feel the larger woman's hand come down on your shoulder. "Well now, you're not going to need these anymore." Her fingers tense and she yanks the dress right off of you tearing the cloth and leaving you in only your undergarments. She then drops her skirt surprising you with the bulge hidden beneath her panties. "Well, are you going to finish stripping, or do you need my help?" You can see other girls having their clothing removed. About a dozen are forced while the rest strip willingly.

Firehead

Re: Magic Summer Camp[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:56 am

((Nat1))

I Squealed and tried to hide myself though it wasn't very successful and soon I was stripped with the other's I had a sinking feeling that while I might not like what happens next, some others would.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:49 am

As all the girls are stripped you notice something strange about the ones who are stripping themselves. Each one of them has strange, almost occult looking markings covering their bodies.

The head Counselor pulls you close to her letting you feel her intimidating cock. "Well now, aren't you a little cutie. Bet I know who's going to be a favorite newbie this year." She then turns to everyone else. "Alright, everyone who's here for the first time, line up here." She motions to where you're standing before pointing to one of the tattoo'd girls. "You are going to do the demonstration for the first-timers. Everyone else, get to your cabins and unpack your things." Everyone starts to move as directed as girls line up beside you looking confused.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:24 am

I was shaking as I was standing there, Confused and trying to hide my body, blushing darkly, my whole body practically matched my hair in color "W~What's going on?" I stuttered blushing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:17 am

"We're going to have orientation now so just be a good girl and watch the presentation." A girl stepped up in front as girls stepped up beside you looking equally confused.

When everyone was lined up, the girl cleared her throat. "Umm, Ms. Aldren, I'm out of mana, so I'll need a recharge to present." The head counselor smirks, "Well they'll need that presentation too, so we might as well get started. I'm a little backed up, so you'll need a partner to avoid an overload." She pushes you forward to stand next to the girl.

"Alright now, if you want to do magic then you're going to need mana, and here's one of the best places to pick up mana." Stepping behind the two of you she pulls down her panties revealing the thick cock hiding underneath. "Well you two, you better get sucking." The other girl falls to her knees and buries her face in the futa's heavy sack taking a deep breath while the counselor looks down at you expectantly.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:40 am

Staring at the huge cock I felt scared and confused and just so lost my mouth moved before my brain did "Can I Just get fucked instead?" I asked, thinking my pussy could take it better than my mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:12 am

The woman chuckles. "Sure, we can do something like that." Lifting you up, she positions you over her cock looking down at the other girl. "Just gather up whatever leaks out, and you can drain the rest of what you need from her." Giving a nod, the girl waits as the Futa presses her cock against your entrance spreading you wide around her head.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:42 am

I Squeaked in Fear, Freezing in place, unable to move thanks solely to this just being so weird and out there and what the hell?! Why was this Needed this was embarrassing! Oh Dear God.....Maybe it wouldn't be too bad?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:08 am

The futa pushes her head against you a little more finding you to be just a bit too tight. "Go ahead and help the new girl loosen up a little." The tattoo'd girl nods and leans in close running her tongue against your pussy lips coating them in saliva while stimulating your labia.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:16 am

I Squeaked and blushed darkly at the odd feeling quickly getting wet.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:46 am

The futa holding you up smirked as she felt you start to soak her cock. "That's it, I think someone's ready. So tell me, you a virgin?" Before you can answer, she slams you down on her shaft filling you up with her thick meat. "Not sure if you were a virgin before, but you're surely not one now."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:14 am

I Gasped and Shuddered all the air leaving my body as I Choked on my own breath, my eyes rolling up in both pain and unexpected pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:14 am

With you now stretch around the large futa cock, the girl between your legs moved her attention upward lapping gently at your clitty while you were stretched out to your limit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:22 am

I Groaned "H~How the hell do you fit?" I managed to gasp out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:50 pm

The woman grins as she continues bouncing you on her cock. "Now that's a good question." SHe turns to the rest of the girls watching and speaks to everyone. "This camp is not on earth, and you'll find things are different here. First off, you'll find your bodies can take a whole lot more. Like so.." She then slams you down until your ass presses against her crotch as the head of her cock forces it's way past your cervix and into your womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:58 am

I Squealed loudly, my eyes rolling up and making me almost pass out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:35 am

The futa continued to bounce you up and down her cock pressing against the back of your womb again and again. Finally, with a loud grunt, you feel liquid heat burst forth from her cock to settle inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:41 am

I Squealed as the heat filled me and almost seemed to force me to cum, something else filled me, and I wanted more?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:56 am

Pulling you back off of her cock, the futa looked down at the woman that had been sucking and licking at your pussy. "You probably didn't draw much magic from that, but she probably has plenty you can take." With a smirk, the girl stood and her tattoos began to glow. A series of lines formed a circle beneath your feet.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:44 am

I Squeaked "Holy Shit what the hell's this?!" I managed to half yell
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games